Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil (21642 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria / Meet Actress, Taiwo Aromokun, The Blonde Born Again Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by ebusnwaoma: 5:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Veteran actor, Sunny McDon W, has been in the Nigerian movie industry for over three decades and has played several roles in the course of his career. However, in the early stage of his career, he was known to feature mostly in movies that bordered on voodoo, a part he played well. Soon enough he carved a niche for himself playing such roles.

While some people might believe that he is diabolical, the ace actor was quick to emphasise that he is a born-again Christian.

“I am not diabolical, I’m a born-again Christian. I was born a Christian at Assemblies of God’s church. As a child, I was a bit radical and I pulled some pranks when I was in school and all that experience has helped me define my vision because experience helps you in anything you do. Unfortunately, I was being typecast as such a person in the early stage of my career because the jobs were few. The harvest was also few so if you say no, it would be to your own detriment.

“It is better you stick with the roles they give you and establish yourself in that domain so that when you feel like you have reached your climax in that area, you can branch out. It would be well understood by people because they will admit that you actually established yourself in a space before taking on another challenge."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/30/im-a-born-again-christian-not-evil-sunny-mcdon-w/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Praizeupdates: 5:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by SmellingAnus(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
I remember what he said in one of the movies back then ... " I will not leave my wife and children for another man to enjoy"... I have Forgotten the name of the movie...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by FlirtyGist: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Okayng: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Noted

‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React. >> See Pictures Here

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by wethebest(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by navzla(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
okay
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Bossontop(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
I'm starting to wonder d Christianity dese pipu are doing ooo......because even pipu like tonto dikeh, cossy orjiakor are claiming to be "Born Again" .....abi Christianity na 2 nii??

[img]https://media1./images/2c7fa0bfa6a69bb45b1a1ad7e715a6d7/tenor.gif?itemid=5883733[/img]

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by chuckyly(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dibia
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mr kabadibato....n'ti GI na dangerous arena grin cheesy
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by sexyboy193: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Okay.
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by NoFace101: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
we don hear you
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Eziokwugbaoto: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
This one they are all claiming born again this days. It was Tonto and Cossy claiming Rev Sisters now this onegrin
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Even if you are a traditionalist,e no concern anybody..you are on the right path.
No religion has the monopoly of being true.
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by SweetJoystick(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I remember what he said in one of the movies back then ... " I will not leave my wife and children for another man to enjoy"... Forgotten the next of the movie...
Next of the movie angry

2 Likes

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Richy4(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good actor those days... Circle of doom... Fatal desire etc..

1 Like

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by nwakaibeya1: 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Born again is not determined physically its determined spiritually****We the ancient world#the kingdom of JESUSCHRIST # it bleads our hearts that so many people claims Jesus freak Because bornagain is in vogue and they claim to love Jesus on their lips and not that they even understand who Jesuschrist really is, nor do they want to understand,even after hearing what they have never heard before,unlike the conventional BORNAGAIN stories for example,we say Jesuschrist loves only those who love him and that Kingdom of Jesuschrist has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and instead of checking the spiritual they talk wildly without checking the spiritual and come to think of it no one ever prays in devils name, still yet evil dominates the world and because very many people are spiritually blind they don't know that the spiritual is where the true followership of Jesuschrist is determined not physically and who will lead you there without the LIGHT,the mantle and the power that be? agreed you could shout blood of Jesus and Jesus name and something you expect happens and not that Jesuschrist has a personal relationship with you #the same as many people now will use TRUMP, US president elect to corner favours without him knowing them or having personal relationship with them, that's the typical example of so many people, especially bornagains using Jesuschrist name to do stuff and if you like prophets and pastors&prophetess perform so called miracles without Jesuschrist having a personal relationship with them at all. Why not be wise and think deeply If you hear wisdom truth and revelation?

1 Like

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
We haff hear. Me too is a Christianity.
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by derbykol(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
I remember 'rattle snake'

5 Likes

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
I think he is trying to say that he will open his church business soon as The so called Noliwood doesn't pay.

There is a big Market for selling false hopes to Ignorant gullibles in Nigeria. Imagine a country were nearly 150 million people are Gullible that's millions of thithes and Donations cash to Accumulate.
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by jeff1607(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I remember what he said in one of the movies back then ... " I will not leave my wife and children for another man to enjoy"... Forgotten the next of the movie...

magic School Bus
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Dspmarteens: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
[b][/b]Wetin concern me?

Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
derbykol:
I remember 'rattle snake'
Was he there?
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
K
Re: Sunny McDon: I’m A Born-again Christian, Not Evil by SmellingAnus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
SweetJoystick:

Next of the movie angry
Lol... It's suppose to be "name" not "next"... Thanks though...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi Celebrates ”Gbémisókè Shoes” At One / Tonto Dikeh Prays For A Baby Girl (Photos) / Photo Of Toyin Abraham And Her Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.