Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive (38087 Views)

I Sell Hemp To Survive, HIV Patient Begs, Jailed / Kemi Olunloyo: African Girls Go To Dubai, Qatar To Eat Faeces To Earn Money / Half-Unclad girls go bonkers at Mega Chicken in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by praizblog: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2019
A Nigerian lady in Europe named precious was interviewed recently where she narates what nigerians go through to survive in Europe.

In her words, the Madam who took her to Europe threatened to deport and report her if she doesn't pay some certain amount of money and meanwhile she didn't have any choice than to go into prostitution.

She said when she started she cried bitterly but she didn't have any choice than to do what others are doing. She also shares some of her experience with some white men how they release strange things into the condom they use for them.

In her words with the presenter, she went to Europe with illegal documents and thats why she is scared of being deported.

In the clip shared, the houses where they live in are shown, and how they live their life over their. See some photos from the clip below

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-what-some-nigerians-girls-go-through-in-europe-to-survive-pics-video/

1 Like

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by praizblog: 6:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Watch the Heart breaking Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by FlirtyGist: 6:27am On Mar 30, 2019

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Nukilia: 6:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Other African countries are also involved...

#FailedContinent

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by decatalyst(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
No one would want to come back to a failed Nation nau.

Besides, the would be greater than when they were still around because we are quick to label people with their misfortune.

It is well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by itspzpics(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2019
decatalyst:
No one would want to come back to a failed Nation nau.

Besides, the would be greater than when they were still around because we are quick to label people with their misfortune.

It is well.
hmmm
Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by partnerbizz4: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Life is hard

1 Like

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by MJBOLT: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2019
the annoying thing is the fact that the madam is also a nigerian

16 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
A person can be in UK and not OK,
He/she can live in US and still be USELESS.
A lizard in Nigeria cannot become an Alligator abroad.

All good things come from ABOVE and not from ABROAD

Meanwhile, this is what one of our staff's old friend sent to him last week.
We think he is right!.......

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by TechCapon(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol. How can someone living in such a horrible situation in Europe be scared of deportation? Is it not better to be deported to Nigeria where you're guaranteed 3 square meals than to live like an animal in Europe?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by natureboy2(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Bossontop(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2019
undecided
If any girl tell me say she dey go yankee the first question i go ask am b4 i tell am congrats na "Do u av money??" .......if not i know wetin dey carry u go dia

4 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Bruno531(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Failed nation. If you ever get opportunity to leave naija, no ever dream of coming back. angry shocked

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by IjebuWarrior: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Title should have focused on Edo and Igbo girls joor! Na dem dem dey disgrace us abroad! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by namiji2598: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
and how did the girl got the picturesis she also among by the way our govt has failed us and we hold them responsible
Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
angry

NaijaOlosho:
Especially yeebow Girls angry

Do you mean they have a monopoly on prostitution in Nigeria and abroad?

Home and Away ? shocked

As their King, i am coming for you. Chineke!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Old videos

2 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by dayleke: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
the annoying thing is the fact that the madam is also a nigerian

GBAM!!!!!

They don't care.
They are just a means to an end for madam.

5 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
I can bet 80% of them aren't Nigerians but we because we like claiming nonsense around the world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by HaryoBamex(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
It is well o...

Nigeria sef go better 1 day
Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by fuse88(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
this is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Stop birthing in poverty like cockroaches and rats. They will not hear.
What a backward continent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by dreamwords: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
M

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
I don't know what people are looking for overseas when there are opportunities here to explore.. There is no such thing as better life out there, people who are overseas have to to work 24/7 to keep things running and you think you'll go there and chop free pizza... The more you appreciate opportunities around you here the better,

do you know that you can survive in Nigerian bush for months feeding on nuts and fruits that grow naturally here than overseas where technically plucking something from tree is a violation.. Mtchew

15 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by ednut1(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
They get paid 5 euros for sex. Even ashawo in 9ja wont collect that. The craze for obodo ehn when those countries dey suffer self

8 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by dreamwords: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Especially Igbo Girls angry
Edo girls

2 Likes

Re: What Some Nigerian Girls Go Through In Europe To Survive by marosmart(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2019
praizblog:
A Nigerian lady in Europe named precious was interviewed recently where she narates what nigerians go through to survive in Europe.

In her words, the Madam who took her to Europe threatened to deport and report her if she doesn't pay some certain amount of money and meanwhile she didn't have any choice than to go into prostitution.

She said when she started she cried bitterly but she didn't have any choice than to do what others are doing. She also shares some of her experience with some white men how they release strange things into the condom they use for them.

In her words with the presenter, she went to Europe with illegal documents and thats why she is scared of being deported.

In the clip shared, the houses where they live in are shown, and how they live their life over their. See some photos from the clip below

Watch the Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-what-some-nigerians-girls-go-through-in-europe-to-survive-pics-video/

I don't support slavery
I don't support stupidity
I don't support illegal travel overseas
I don't support #Nigeriagvt#
You all should come back home and build this nation......
We should all support revolution
And we should stop running away from our shadows

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos / Emmanuel Okocha: Police Corporal Arrested For Killing Aba Biz Man At Checkpoint / Nigerian Gangs Fight With Swords In Indian Hospital (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.