Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo (9383 Views)

Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Critical Care Unit For State Teaching Hospital (Photos) / Ondo Government Acquires N2.1 Billion Worth Of new Medical Equipment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by OndoFirstBorn(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Ondo State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday distributed another set of multi - million naira medical equipment to 300 primary healthcare facilities across the 18 local government areas of the state.

Governor Akeredolu described the equipment as necessary in order to improve the diagnostic and therapeutic capacity of the primary health care facilities and respond to the health needs of the people across the state.

The equipment commissioned and distributed include: 300 units of Children Ambu-bag, 60 units of Adult Ambu-bag, 300 Units of Baby weighing scale, 300 Units of Blood pressure apparatus, 300 Units of Stethoscope, 301 Units of Angle poise Examination light, 18 Units of Anti - Shock garment and 300 Units of Penguin suction device among several others.

The governor said his administration is consistently putting the state’s scarce resources where they are most valuable, by investing heavily in the primary health care sector in the last two years.

He said: " You will recall that in August 2018, I commissioned some medical and laboratory equipment worth millions of Naira for use at the primary health care level of health service delivery. I mentioned clearly then that it was the first phase for such deliberate investment

"Today's event marks the second phase. By the grace of God, more phases are in the pipeline, until the primary healthcare system of Ondo State becomes a reference point in qualitative maternal, neonatal and child services in Nigeria."

Governor Akeredolu said his administration will not rest on its oars in fulfilling the Minimum Service Package (MSP) pillar of the Primary - Healthcare - Under - One - Roof (PHCUOR) policy of the Federal Government.

He disclosed that another set of medical equipment will arrive the country next week, adding that the state is determined in its pursuit of delivering quality and affordable medical facilities to the people.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Commissioner for health, Dr. Wahab Adegbenro, said the event was in continuation of the government's efforts at reducing the incidence of childhood and maternal mortality in the state.

https://citadelng.com/akeredolu-distributes-another-set-of-multi-million-naira-medical-equipment/

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by bugggg: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by 2ruborn9ja(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Ofonimeussoh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Thieves...
Las las APC na scam
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by ednut1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin these things multi million. Naso

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Binikingdowm: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lies we ondo people have rejected APC and tinubu
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by theemy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
These guys can commission anything nawa ooh
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by yinparc: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
K
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Bojack(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fear catch me oh, I think say na electric mud house abi toilet
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
That's good.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Retrography(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nice job dear governor..... Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by updatechange(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
All this one wey blike one regular chemist goods
undecided
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by masciv: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
One of the most unproductive governors in Nigeria despite having a state full of resources and promise.

APC will lose this state because of him if care is not taken.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Michaelkings: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
A woman who just opened an account on nairaland just share a story,but have been asking how I can share a story,every is keeping me quite
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by maxibee123(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
LOL. He's desperate not to lose grin
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by busomma: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
I hope when he & members of his household as well as his cabinet members gets sick that that is the hospital to go to. Akpabio's commissioning of world class hospital few yrs ago is still fresh in our minds. We all remembers he was flown overseas for treatment after an accident while the so called world class hospital beds were empty. Shameless Nigerian politicians looking to score political points at the slightest opportunity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by lilianofentse(f): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Michaelkings:
A woman who just opened an account on nairaland just share a story,but have been asking how I can share a story,every is keeping me quite
should I report you coz you taking up reasonable space
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Sholaco: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
He s better than Yahaya Bello of kogi state. For more than 3years now this guy have not commission any project not even to pay the poor workers salary accumulated for almost nine months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Michaelkings: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
lilianofentse:
should I report you coz you taking up reasonable space
why are u talking lyk a fool
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by LazyGold(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Good Development
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Sanromeo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Akeredolu is working
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
masciv:
One of the most unproductive governors in Nigeria despite having a state full of resources and promise.

APC will lose this state because of him if care is not taken.

He's on a project commissioning spree because he's afraid of losing cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Sanromeo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Akeredolu is working
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by KENZINCO(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is this man commissioning ? What a single citizen can singlehandedly donate.
Why not ask Mimiko what he did in terms of health care in his first term, even though I'm never his second term fan.
Akeredolu come buy Pali , dey commission am confidently.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by farem: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ofonimeussoh:
Thieves...
Las las APC na scam

Unfortunately your brain has been scammed.
You always prefer the below to development as long as it is not APC.
CHILD OF HATE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by holajeedayy: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Ondo State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday distributed another set of multi - million naira medical equipment to 300 primary healthcare facilities across the 18 local government areas of the state.

Governor Akeredolu described the equipment as necessary in order to improve the diagnostic and therapeutic capacity of the primary health care facilities and respond to the health needs of the people across the state.

The equipment commissioned and distributed include: 300 units of Children Ambu-bag, 60 units of Adult Ambu-bag, 300 Units of Baby weighing scale, 300 Units of Blood pressure apparatus, 300 Units of Stethoscope, 301 Units of Angle poise Examination light, 18 Units of Anti - Shock garment and 300 Units of Penguin suction device among several others.

The governor said his administration is consistently putting the state’s scarce resources where they are most valuable, by investing heavily in the primary health care sector in the last two years.

He said: " You will recall that in August 2018, I commissioned some medical and laboratory equipment worth millions of Naira for use at the primary health care level of health service delivery. I mentioned clearly then that it was the first phase for such deliberate investment

"Today's event marks the second phase. By the grace of God, more phases are in the pipeline, until the primary healthcare system of Ondo State becomes a reference point in qualitative maternal, neonatal and child services in Nigeria."

Governor Akeredolu said his administration will not rest on its oars in fulfilling the Minimum Service Package (MSP) pillar of the Primary - Healthcare - Under - One - Roof (PHCUOR) policy of the Federal Government.

He disclosed that another set of medical equipment will arrive the country next week, adding that the state is determined in its pursuit of delivering quality and affordable medical facilities to the people.

Earlier in his welcome address, the Commissioner for health, Dr. Wahab Adegbenro, said the event was in continuation of the government's efforts at reducing the incidence of childhood and maternal mortality in the state.

https://citadelng.com/akeredolu-distributes-another-set-of-multi-million-naira-medical-equipment/

it now day break ...........u go still lose if u contest again i trust ondo ppl
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by wink2015(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

AKEREDOLU AND OSHIOMOLE DO NOT SEE EYE TO EYE.

I am wondering what will be Akeredolu political future when he come to seek reelection.

Tinubu and Oshiomole will hold him by his SCORTUM.

They just watching him with CORNER EYES.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by King44(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
commissioning cartons of equipment which worth is not more than a million, I have seen a leader who lacks vision and can't think I have seen Akeredolu, Mimiko should recontest for Ondo state governorship once more (he must have learned from his mistake) cos his legacy has been ruined by this clueless man
Re: Akeredolu Commissions New Medical Equipment To Boost HealthCare In Ondo by Ghokes(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
What is it to commission in the above listed items. These are just routine medical equipments. Africa is so backward to be in the 21st century.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 31 2020 In Nigeria / Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses / Price Of Shea Butter Per KG!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.