Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! (9384 Views)

21 Benefits And Uses Of Shea Butter / Benefits Of Shea Butter On The Skin. / Beauty And Body Use Of Shea Butter,almond Oil, Castor Oil, Glycerin And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by zumbigbo(m): 2:28am On Dec 11, 2012
Hi NL'ers,

Anybody know the price of Shea butter per KG or 500 grammes in your area please!
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by Pink22(f): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2012
Where i stay its not sold in kg but in small balls. A ball is about N10 so N100 worth is quite much
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by dominique(f): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2012
I've never seen where shea butter is being weighed before its sold but as Pink 22 said, its cheap everywhere. You may not even need more than N50 worth ecxept you want to re-sell.
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by zumbigbo(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Cheers Pink and Dominique - Knowledge is power.

I have some cosmetic guys in the UK who want to import KG - every month.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by omorttee4u(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
If you are intersted in shea butter I can suplly you any quantity..contact me here : omorttee4u@yahoo.com is actually sold by 3kg,I will wait for your response!
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by jethro2: 5:11am On Oct 18, 2013
zumbigbo: Cheers Pink and Dominique - Knowledge is power.

can you assisst in discussing with your guys if they still make use of sheabutter. I have a lot to supply. Can supply in tons. Thank you
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by omorttee4u(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2013
zumbigbo: Cheers Pink and Dominique - Knowledge is power.

You can call me if they still need the shea butter.I can suppy in kgs and tons..this is my num. +2348164432801
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by jethro2: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2014
Nomination and election for new executives will be holding tomorrow in Abeokuta. Time is 10am. Please lets be punctual
Re: Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! by agricexport(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2016
Shea butter and Shea nut are available in large quantity. Contact:B-R.E.I.L, Skype:bobroyalty, BBMme:5C4DA293, Whatsapp:+234-8056927156, E-mail: bobroyaltyempireintltd@gmail.com, gwafrique@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Youths Finding Succour In Drugs: The Puzzle Continues / Kogi Staff Screening : Staff Of College Of Health Science And Technology Protest / Jos University Teaching Hospital Blocked By Protesting Health Workers - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.