Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

4 Challenges You Will Face Starting Your Side Business And Working Full-time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Challenges You Will Face Starting Your Side Business And Working Full-time (237 Views)

4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / Challenges You Will Face In Uber/taxify Business As A Beginner / ‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Challenges You Will Face Starting Your Side Business And Working Full-time by esymedia: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Starting a side business while still working full-
time for another company was by far one of the
most challenging things I ever did. After several
months of researching on WHY to start, WHAT
problem to solve, WHEN to start, WHO to focus
on and HOW to do it, I finally I decided to start. With full conviction that success is inevitable.

NOTE: this an excerpts from: www.esy.com.ng/4-challenges-you-will-face-starting-your-side-business-and-working-full-time/

Within 3 months I managed to reach quite a few milestones while still working full-time in
another company.

However, the challenges I faced was not as a result of lack of competence but because I'm required to give my best to my pay master.

Below are the challenges:

1. Lack of Time: Time is one of the most valuable tool of an entrepreneur. Imagine as a staffer of a company, you barely have time for yourself and family. Now consider adding an extra task to your limited time.

2. Stress: Owning a business is stressful, not to talk of owing a side business while in full time
employment. The fact, however remain, you
can’t really escape stress in business life.

3. Financing Your Business: Business cant exist without financial resources and many start-up doesn’t have the finance to carry on with business activities. Thus, securing the required finance to start and grow a business is one of the biggest challenges entrepreneurs are facing.

4. Discouragement: With little time, stress and couple with financial problems, self-doubt and discouragement may begin to creep in, and if left unbridled, would cause you to forfeit the business.

(1) (Reply)

Is There An E-payment And Transactions delivery online company? in Nigeria. / Get A Free Website 100% / Real Estate Web And Mobile (android & Ios) Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.