Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich (34936 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by baratech: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
People this, people that...people think, people said.... If you like don't face your life and do what's best for you...
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by iswallker(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:
This girls are just so dumb

From ceeci to Nina, to Alex, to Prince, to vandora and bambam

Very dumb things
Average Nigerian girls
Fish brain.

Btw, People think or you actually from a poor family?

The "people think" phrase was referring to if she can survive; she wasn't disputing her background..

Read and understand before comments.. undecided
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by ibnlawal(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
OPs dey f**k up these days faaah...what's with all these mumu post about BBnaija naa.
Its very degrading and condescending when u see educated youth of today talking about this show, its high time we stop with all these nonsense.
Nigerians have been known to celebrate mediocrity buh its kinda getting out of hands.

One of the reason why Nigeria keeps stagnating is coz of all these craps, and yet we open our mumu mouth and blames the government when sometimes we are the genesis of our fate.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by TruthHurts100: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
You left Tobi, abi Tobi left you?

Somebody shaa left somebody
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by toplinetrtrend: 3:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Pointguardusa:
That's a PASTOR in that pic. Guy!

And so? So, they've stuffed your head with another stupid notion about not using a pastor's picture on the internet?

Chai.

Very soon, you will be singing praises to your pastors and not to Christ
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Gbagbuo247: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2019
IamD18:
You left Tobi, abi Tobi left you?

She actually left TOBI
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2019
No brother . You're getting it twisted.
toplinetrtrend:

And so? So, they've stuffed your head with another stupid notion about not using a pastor's picture on the internet?

Chai.

Very soon, you will be singing praises to your pastors and not to Christ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Audu And Philip Ojire Pre-wedding Photos / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.