Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? (23037 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Is It Appropriate For Two Siblings To Marry From The Same Family? / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by TheBlessedMAN: 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2019

Hey fellas, it was what happened at my friend's house this week that gave birth to the questionic topic above.

His girlfriend arrived to his place two hours late in contrary to the agreed time.

So the lady gave an excuse to him that she was busy at home.

My friend asked to know the main thing that kept her busy and it was then that she said she was helping her tired mother to wash her father's clothes.

Her exact words were, "I spent a lot of time soaking and washing the jeans but the underwears gave me little stress".

That was what started the argument between her and my friend.

My friend said its not proper to do so as a grown up adult of 23years.

But the lady countered by saying there's nothing wrong in helping one's parent with petty chores like that.

Now, fellas, what do you think?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by TheBlessedMAN: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Victorbet1274:
EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY.... VIEW BELOW AND CALL ME
if its soo easy as you claimed, then why haven't you overthrow Dangote already? After soo many years spent on earth, you never get sense laslas

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by soke02(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
If is not appropriate to wash his underwear at 18+ is not appropriate to collect money for ur upkeep from him at 18 also. Iranu

393 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by lekkxydinho: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Its bad oooooo
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by stephleena(f): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
See question.. but she's ready to wash her boyfriend's stained briefs,then her hands becomes automatic natural washing machine.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Auxtin85(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Your friend is the most foolish person on earth, if he eventually marry that babe he is gonna ask the babe not to take calls from her parents.

Whenever I visit Nigeria I still derive joy in washing my dad’s clothes as I used to do before I traveled, I still find money in his pocket

It gives me so much joy.

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
tell them oh
soke02:
If is not appropriate to wash his underwear at 18+ is not appropriate to collect money for ur upkeep from him at 18 also. Iranu

Bullshit. when pops is old and grey and I am in my mid ages, I would have no problem washing his clothes and underwear. He is my FATHER.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Richdad50(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
shocked

An only daughter amongst boys and the pride of her father got admission to study back then in my university. On resumption, she got a boyfriend and was convinced by him to come and cohabit in his house.

She quickly packed out of the hostel and was living with her boyfriend. On the day of matriculation, her parents and brothers decided to pay her a suprise visit. They drove in the family car for hours. Finally, they got to her hostel and asked for her only to be told she had packed out within days of packing in.

Parents got confused and started asking for her only for her friend to direct them to a private residence. They got there but alas, they found her outside dressed scantily on her boyfriend underwear while she washed his boxers. It was an embarrassing scene for the family.

Her father instructed she stand and walk into the car without picking a pin. I heard they drove back home leaving behind every of her belongings. I also learnt she never came back to school and never furthered her education afterwards.

Richdad

61 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019

It depends on the perspectives....

Is it also appropriate to ask for money for up-keeps at 18+ from his dad?

Should she be at home and his dad will be washing his own cloths by himself?

Is it appropriate for her to wash her boyfriends clothes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Sarkin: 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
There's absolutely nothing wrong.
And you need to encourage the lady to break up with your friend and then, renounce your friendship with the 'friend'.

Then, you should go for spiritual cleansing.
Then, seun must ban you.
Then, Buhari ought to revoke you and your Friend's citizenship.
Then, you and your friend must volunteer your body and life to scientific experiments, better still, a no return mission to Mars.

21 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by xtophy1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Not my concern.

I need a job in this abj. I'm hungry ooo

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by otabuko(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
My sis still wash mine occasionally. What's the issue?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by oloriLFC(f): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
But she can wash her boyfriend's undies right? It's like the said boyfriend is not normal. Who dey ask this kain mumuish question sef? undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by melody91: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
idiot is your friends surname

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
This generation self..

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Saao(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing wrong with that, the guy should be proud of her helping her parents at home

6 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Starboytwo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na wa ooo... See talk

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by onowuolivet79(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Endtime argument
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Olukat(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
No is good to wash a useless boy friend"s undies...nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
I washed my mum's bra at 21, nothing is wrong there

15 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Odingo1: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
I don’t see any problem in watching ones parents cloth. What is there in watching cloth.

1 Like

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Mystick: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is why I always say that some boy friends are just there to spoil people's daughters and bring problems between them and their parents. Imagine your friend planting this disobedient attitude inside the girl.

12 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by manontree: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
In this age where washing machines are selling for less than N50k what is the issue here? What's wrong in her even using her hands to wash her dad's undies Let us stop this new generation madness abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by BSF: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
soke02:

Iranu Oshi(for the lack of appropriate decorum). This Indomie generation lack some basic sense!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
My elder sister of 23 still washes my undies talk more of extending same to one's father. Stupid question orchestrated by decaying values and norms.

17 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Omudia11: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing wrong in that
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by megareal: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bia OP, her own father's undies is now taboo? It's little help like this that makes us responsible children.

Your friend needs a lesson in family life.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by OnlyGodjnr(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
See jamb question
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by hopexter(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
She washed mine till I was 7. If mum is above 57, I'm automatically her carer. I will wash all her washables as a well trained Son. Keep your corrupt minded mentions to yourselves. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nothing wrong na
Re: Is It Appropriate For 18+ Lady To Wash Her Father's Under wear? by guru03(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some guys can just be insensible by bringing such her, you will want her to wash yours but she should not wash her daddy's own, don't be stupid......���

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / My Father Hates Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.