Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! (4329 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Perfectbeing(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
An imperfect being cannot beget a perfect being.. Adam sinned and as a result became imperfect. As a result his offspring are imperfect too..

Then came Jesus, a perfect being. Only he can make man perfect again..

By accepting his atonement for your sin and believing in his blood to make you perfect. You become perfect..
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Perfectbeing(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
budaatum:

A perfect Adam can sin? How come?

Cos of what we call "Free will"
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Perfectbeing(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Auki:
God will only reward or purnish you on things you have done. God is not a tyrant to His creatures.

Inherited sin is a false doctrine. Have no iota of doubt about that. The doctrine negates God being Just King. It also depicts God as not merciful as sincere repentance from His creatures is not sufficient for God to forgive sins-blood required.

Inherited sin is a blasphemous statement to say the very least.

Tell us why Jesus came to die for us then...

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

Take note, God never said (to Adam) "I will kill you the day you eat from this tree.. " He said rather that "you will surely die the day you eat from this tree... "

That's like giving a warning to someone about eating a particular food. Telling the person not to eat the food else he'll die... If the person eat the food and dies, you're not guilty of killing the person, are you?

That's what happened at the garden of Eden. Adam ate something he wasn't supposed to eat and the food killed him.. God never killed him..

Also God never cursed Adam or Eve after eating from the tree.. He only told them what will happen to them now that they've eaten the fruit.. Like a doctor telling a patient what will happen after he (the patient) ate poison..

I never said God killed Adam! But now that you bring it up, neither did Adam die! He lived for a very very long time after eating the fruit!

"When Adam had lived one hundred thirty years, he became the father of a son in his likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. Thus all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred thirty years; and he died". Gen 5: 3&5

He hadn't exactly lived long enough to die so perhaps God was not cursing Adam but stating the obvious that Adams was yet to know, as you say, except "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A17&version=NRSV]cursed[/url] is the ground because of you" sounds very much like a curse, and it's unlikely [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A14&version=NRSV]cursed[/url] are you among all animals", was doctor to patient.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Perfectbeing(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
budaatum:

I never said God killed Adam! But now that you bring it up, neither did Adam die! He lived for a very very long time after eating the fruit!

"When Adam had lived one hundred thirty years, he became the father of a son in his likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. Thus all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred thirty years; and he died". Gen 5: 3&5

He hadn't exactly lived long enough to die so perhaps God was not cursing Adam but stating the obvious that Adams was yet to know, as you say, except "[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A17&version=NRSV]cursed[/url] is the ground because of you" sounds very much like a curse, and it's unlikely [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+3%3A14&version=NRSV]cursed[/url] are you among all animals", was doctor to patient.

"As a result of your actions, the ground is cursed" is what the passage meant.

Not " I curse the ground cos of you"
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2019
Perfectbeing:

"As a result of your actions, the ground is cursed" is what the passage meant.

Not " I curse the ground cos of you"
"As a result of your action" and "cos of you" seem the same to me unless your action was not because of you which seems unlikely, you being perfect.

Would have been different if you'd said, the ground was cursed and "not you". It's what I think would be more accurate, "as a result of your action" and "cos of [something] you [did]" though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, Give Me Ideas On How To Start A Charity Organization. / Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete / The Nature/character Of Temptation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.