Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! (4308 Views)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omooba224:
; D
My bad! Why did I even mention a non-existent dude in the first place? I failed to perceive such an imaginary folk yet I was quick to say he is not omnipotent.
No! You're not off that easy! After all, we all know Okonkwo didn't exist but he still killed an imaginary Ikemefuna!

If God were omnipotent, what could mortal not so potent humans know about it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Janosky:

Isaiah 45:9-11.
He never created them or mankind to be rebellious (Rev4:11. Eph1:3. 3:14. Gen1:26-31.Eccl12:1,13.
1cor10:31).
The Supreme Maker's blue print for mankind has largely been ignored. But people turn around to blame Him for man's woes.

God made his creatures free moral agents.
But some of his creatures (man and angels abused or misused it.
Eccl7:29.

Your car came with a manual, will your car maker force you to follow the manual?

Who is the Supreme Maker? What is his blueprint?
Why did he create his creature who would later defiled his instructions in the first place, didn't he know they were going to err?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

No! You're not off that easy! After all, we all know Okonkwo didn't exist but he still killed an imaginary Ikemefuna!

If God were omnipotent, what could mortal not so potent humans know about it?
This is deep!

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Did you read what you just wrote? Through which man did sin enter the world?

I thought you would ask, through which man did sin enter man?

Sorry for your lack of understanding.

"The world" spoken of in that verse referred to "mankind".
The world of mankind originated from Adam and Eve
Acts17:26
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 3:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omooba224:
Who is the Supreme Maker? What is his blueprint?
Why did he create his creature who would later defiled his instructions in the first place, didn't he know they were going to err?

Why did He create his creatures who still obey his instructions even when beset by adversity,trials and temptation?
Didn't He know they were going to be faithful to Him?
Have you ever thought about it?
God has power to foreknow the future (Jer1:5) of events that fits into his plans& purposes. For instance the birth of the Messiah (Luke 1:26-33)

"Everything that is his delight He shall do"(Isa46:9 ,10). God choose not to foreknow things, events or outcomes that is not His delight.

For instance,you have the power to tune your transistor radio any station you want ,but you chose to tune in to Brila sports radio & Wazobia FM but forego the others.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Janosky:

Why did He create his creatures who still obey his instructions even when beset by adversity,trials and temptation?
My brother, so to speak, you are becoming obnoxious. You expect me to think because people keep on believing some crappy stuffs it means one imaginary omnipotent god is in control abi? I suppose, it is high time we ended the discussion. Thanks.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omooba224:
My brother, so to speak, you are becoming obnoxious. You expect me to think because people keep on believing some crappy stuffs it means one imaginary omnipotent god is in control abi? I suppose, it is high time we ended the discussion. Thanks.

Mr atheist pls stay your atheist lane jejely.
I no get your time.
Peace .

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by sonmvayina(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
budaatum:

I think it's a flaw if the created disobeys the creator.

And it's wasn't the first time either! Or did lucifer fall after Adam. A big flaw, I think. Or perfect freewill disobeying beings. Twice!

What you think?
i dont really know where you got this info from, well that is by the way..but come to think of it, the people who gave you this book did not show you god to confirm the story....will it be out of place to accuse them that they made the story up...since you cant confirm its authenticity..? what do you think...or maybe again they are telling you a story for you to learn some important secrets and lesson in life?...what do you think?

lucifer never fell, what we call gods,goddess, angels, demons are all personification of laws and principles of nature..lucifer is a title of a goddess not a proper name, it is a latin word and it means 'light bearer'....that would mean lucifer is a she or a goddess..she has different names in different cultures..venus,shiva, aphrodite,ishtar,inanna, i guess she is olokun in yoruba/bini religion..i might be wrong or yemoja.....but she is the godess of death and destruction..
but satan on the other hand is the god of the powers of the air or lord of the wind, and the devil is the god of darkness or the moon god....they all hold different powers and fates..it is the job god has given them to do, so to speak...it is much like the ministers in a political settings...at the end of the day, they must report to the creator of all. he alone takes all the decisions...'ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD.....not just power to do good, power to do both evil and good..well god not the one who sent the flood, who killed the first son of the egyptian...etc..devil,satan and lucifer are not dual or equal opposite of God...any body who thinks so and assigns power to them that god did not give them is insulting and making mockery of god.....they all acts within the will of god...
most of those stories are all spiritual stories..you read them and learn the spiritual message..it does not mean it actually happened..it is like peter pan, we all know the story is about friendship, so no one is rushing to go to neverland...
like i said earlier, lucifer is a she or a goddess , believe it or not she is the mother of jesus..mary our lady most pure.....as jesus is the light according to the gospel of john...so if you think the story of jesus is an actual event..you are been led astray....
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Janosky:

God has power to foreknow the future (Jer1:5) of events that fits into his plans& purposes. For instance the birth of the Messiah (Luke 1:26-33)

"Everything that is his delight He shall do"(Isa46:9 ,10). God choose not to foreknow things, events or outcomes that is not His delight.

For instance,you have the power to tune your transistor radio any station you want ,but you chose to tune in to Brila sports radio & Wazobia FM but forego the others.
cc: Budatuum
If God foreknew Israelites will be stiff necked stubborn and disobedient psalms 78:1-64 ,Acts7:51,52 then its pointless for him to appeal to them to listen to Him (Isaiah 48:17,18) or desire ALL to attain to repentance 2pet3:9
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

i dont really know where you got this info from, well that is by the way..but come to think of it, the people who gave you this book did not show you god to confirm the story....will it be out of place to accuse them that they made the story up...since you cant confirm its authenticity..? what do you think...or maybe again they are telling you a story for you to learn some important secrets and lesson in life?...what do you think?
I tell you where I get this from. I read a book the story is there then I ask, why!

And yes, I think "they are telling me a story for me to learn learn some important secrets and lesson in life".

I deleted your "secret" because if it was secret, they would not be teaching it to me because I am not worthy enough for secrets. For more info, read LoJ eloquently here.

sonmvayina:

lucifer never fell, what we call gods,goddess, angels, demons are all personification of laws and principles of nature..lucifer is a title of a goddess not a proper name, it is a latin word and it means 'light bearer'....that would mean lucifer is a she or a goddess..she has different names in different cultures..venus,shiva, aphrodite,ishtar,inanna, i guess she is olokun in yoruba/bini religion..i might be wrong or yemoja.....but she is the godess of death and destruction..
I like Venus. I didn't know it killed people though!

As one of the brightest objects in the sky, Venus has been a major fixture in human culture for as long as records have existed. It has been made sacred to gods of many cultures, and has been a prime inspiration for writers and poets as the morning star and evening star. Venus was the first planet to have its motions plotted across the sky, as early as the second millennium BC.

sonmvayina:
but satan on the other hand is the god of the powers of the air or lord of the wind, and the devil is the god of darkness or the moon god....they all hold different powers and fates..it is the job god has given them to do, so to speak...it is much like the ministers in a political settings...at the end of the day, they must report to the creator of all. he alone takes all the decisions...'ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD.....not just power to do good, power to do both evil and good..well god not the one who sent the flood, who killed the first son of the egyptian...etc..devil,satan and lucifer are not dual or equal opposite of God...any body who thinks so and assigns power to them that god did not give them is insulting and making mockery of god.....they all acts within the will of god...
most of those stories are all spiritual stories..you read them and learn the spiritual message..it does not mean it actually happened..it is like peter pan, we all know the story is about friendship, so no one is rushing to go to neverland...
like i said earlier, lucifer is a she or a goddess , believe it or not she is the mother of jesus..mary our lady most pure.....as jesus is the light according to the gospel of john...so if you think the story of jesus is an actual event..you are been led astray.....
I don't see why it matters whether Jesus existed or not to be honest, it's still a good thing I learnt to love my neighbours at his feet don't you think? And Venus? I like it and all, but it's not exactly my neighbour nor my God

But what does "Spirituality" mean exactly? What is it that one would actually be doing so we'd say they spiritually do it? That's what I wanna know.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Janosky:

"The world" spoken of in that verse referred to "mankind".
The world of mankind originated from Adam and Eve
Acts17:26

That is not through. The word "world" in Romans 5:12 means Cosmos. Cosmos doesn't imply to the people dwelling in a place, it mean the place itself.

So sin entered into the world. Those who live in the world can choose to associate with it or not to at any time in their life.

If sin had entered into man, God himself can't purge him of it as he hasn't with Satan.

You will never see anywhere in the bible anyone was born of sin. Only one born of something can be called man of that thing.

Men are born in something that is why they can leave that thing or that place anytime they choose to.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2019
Janosky:

Mr atheist pls stay your atheist lane jejely.
I no get your time.
Peace .
I can see that atheism gives you some kind of uneasiness, right? It is normal to have someone who loses his mind because of some strange talks. Please, keep asslicking your foreign god. ..

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Omooba224:
I can see that atheism gives you some kind of uneasiness, right? It is normal to have someone who loses his mind because of some strange talks. Please, keep asslicking your foreign god. ..

I have no issues with anybody holding on to whatever beliefs that rocks their boat.

Since na my previous questions dey vex you, na your wahala be that.
Psalms 14:1 is eternally on point.
Hallelujah!!!!!

What does Omooba224 as*licks? Atheism !
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

That is not through. The word "world" in Romans 5:12 means Cosmos. Cosmos doesn't imply to the people dwelling in a place, it mean the place itself.

So sin entered into the world. Those who live in the world can choose to associate with it or not to at any time in their life.

If sin had entered into man, God himself can't purge him of it as he hasn't with Satan.

You will never see anywhere in the bible anyone was born of sin. Only one born of something can be called man of that thing.

Men are born in something that is why they can leave that thing or that place anytime they choose to.
The Bible will speak for itself...
"Therefore as sin came into the world through one man (Adam),& death as the result of sin, so death spread to ALL MEN because ALL MEN SINNED."
"Consequently as the result of one man's (Adam's) trespass was condemnation for ALL men,so also the result of one (Jesus) act of righteousness was justification for all men" Rom5;12,18

" Since death came through a man (Adam), the resurrection of the dead comes also through man.
For as in Adam ALL DIE ,so in Christ all will be made alive"
1Cor15:21,22

Soulpeppersoup you dey see am?
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Janosky:

The Bible will speak for itself...
"Therefore as sin came into the world through one man (Adam),& death as the result of sin, so death spread to ALL MEN because ALL MEN SINNED."
"Consequently as the result of one man's (Adam's) trespass was condemnation for ALL men,so also the result of one (Jesus) act of righteousness was justification for all men" Rom5;12,18

" Since death came through a man (Adam), the resurrection of the dead comes also through man.
For as in Adam ALL DIE ,so in Christ all will be made alive"
1Cor15:21,22

Soulpeppersoup you dey see am?

I see what is written now can we see what it mean.

Sin came into the world through Adam. Adam was a medium through which sin came into the world rather than a carrier as being portrayed here.

Death which came by sin spread to everyone who commits sin because all have sinned. The have connote a personal responsibility to every one who sins as against the Adam is the one who sinned on my behalf.

Christ resurrection which brought justification should reverse the condemnation of sin in man and the punishment of the result of that condemnation. But it didn't because sin was in the world not man. Jesus saved man. It's man's responsibility to save the world. It's the salvation of the world that will bring total salvation to man.

Now it states that as in (through) Adam all died as against (in) through Adam man died leaving other things out of the death that was brought into the world.

That is why the bible said, "...19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21. because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. Romans 8: 19 - 22.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
Janosky:

I have no issues with anybody holding on to whatever beliefs that rocks their boat.

Since na my previous questions dey vex you, na your wahala be that.
Psalms 14:1 is eternally on point.
Hallelujah!!!!!

What does Omooba224 as*licks? Atheism !
There we go again! Always resulting to "A fool sayeth in his heart that there is no god". Are you guys not tired of this your boring quote (s)?. Stop showcasing your high level of buffoonery.

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Omooba224:
There we go again! Always resulting to "A fool sayeth in his heart that there is no god". Are you guys not tired of this your boring quote (s)?. Stop showcasing your high level of buffoonery.

Atheism,that which you deceive yourself to assume is 'wisdom' is buffoonery to God (1cor1:18-29)

Atheism is a curable affliction.
Pls set your self free from that one chance mumu .
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Omooba224: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
Janosky:

Atheism,that which you deceive yourself to assume is 'wisdom' is buffoonery to God (1cor1:18-29)

Atheism is a curable affliction.
Pls set your self free from that one chance mumu .

I repeat again which of the gods? You don't mean your megalomaniac genocidal psychopath you call God. You are trying too hard to mesmerize me with your brainwashed nonsense. It is you that needs a lobotomy so as to remove all the fufu in your brain and fill it with rationality. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
budaatum:

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Rom 3:23

I wouldn't say the above is false since even without Adam's sins, I fall short by myself. And even 5:12 has its standing in that I continue to commit the sin Adam sinned. But that Adam's sin is my sin too, that's harsh.

Would God really punish one for the sins of another?
you don't even know what original sin is.
who taught a child how to lie? why are people attract to sin more? can you stay a month without lying? why?
answer this questions and you will have glimpse of what original sin is.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 2:06am On Apr 03, 2019
solite3:
you don't even know what original sin is.
who taught a child how to lie? why are people attract to sin more? can you stay a month without lying? why?
answer this questions and you will have glimpse of what original sin is.
If a child lies when it comes out its mother, you might have a point, so, do they?

No inherited original sin teaches babies to lie! A child learns to lie by observing its parents lying. You yourself said one can't stay a month without lying and some can't even last a day you know that, and children don't start lying till they are older than a year old by which time they'd have been around their two lying parents for 12 months each. That's a year of lying tutoring from each parent and more if they have siblings, and God help child if it lives next to extended family and close neighbours or it would catch lying from them like it was the plague!

For your information, I go years without lying. There is not a living being on planet earth that I am so afraid to tell the truth as I know it to!

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Lukuluku69(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=budaatum post=77124082][/quote]

Adam sinned when he disobeyed His Lord Command. His Lord turned to him when he(Adam) learnt words of inspiration from His Lord and he was forgiven.

To say Adam sin is inherited is a Blasphemy against the Divine Mercy of God.

1 Like

Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
budaatum:

If a child lies when it comes out its mother, you might have a point, so, do they?
do children begin to walk immediately they are born?. the DNA for walking is already in them but they develop it at different time.

No inherited original sin teaches babies to lie! A child learns to lie by observing its parents lying.
studies have shown that children do not learn how to lie.

You yourself said one can't stay a month without lying and some can't even last a day you know that, and children don't start lying till they are older than a year old by which time they'd have been around their two lying parents for 12 months each.That's a year of lying tutoring from each parent and more if they have siblings, and God help child if it lives next to extended family and close neighbours or it would catch lying from them like it was the plague!

For your information, I go years without lying. There is not a living being on planet earth that I am so afraid to tell the truth as I know it to!
the fact that you lie at all has proven your self righteousness to be thrash.
whether someone lies frequently or not proves there is sin in you.
Jesus said out the heart proceedes all evil. Evil or sin is from humans and humans inherited it from Adam. that is original sin.

if there were no original sin, people would not be drawn to commit sin.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
solite3:
do children begin to walk immediately they are born?. the DNA for walking is already in them but they develop it at different time.
Children do not "begin to walk at different times" because the "DNA for walking is already in them", solite3. Even if you have not taught your own children, did your DNA for walking make you walk?

We teach our children to walk, solite3, that's why they walk.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by ochibuogwu5: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
The *concept* "all have sinned" used by paul is not the same as *original sin inherited from Adam and transferred to every human being including new born babies*, Paul 1st used it in Romans 3:23 but before then in Romans 3:10 he said *there is non righteous* then went on to *enlist what made no man to be righteous as commissions or omissions* which is not an inherited original sin from Romans 3:11-18. Sin is a disobedience to instructions/law {1 John 3:4, James 4:17} hence all have sinned is referring to those who *sinned* not *including babies in the womb or little children*
Sin entered the world entails that the knowledge of sin and its effects like death, sickness, wars, chaos e.t.c can be experienced by any human being on earth not that *everybody inherited sin from parents* or *God created man with or inside sin*
Hebrews 12:9 defines God as the Father of all spirits and live hence if a human being has inherited sin then God has sin inside him. which is *pure-error*
Body of sin used in Romans 6:6 is the dominating/controlling capacity of the devil upon any man or woman once he starts sinning thus "on the day, you shall eat of this tree, you shall die" {Genesis 2:17} hence body of sin is *activated at disobedience of any man or woman* and not an *inherited evil mortal body* hence Romans 6:12 tells us not to yield our *mortal bodies to sin*.
Let us not *misappropriate humanity/creature-nature* which has *free-will to body of sin or inherited sin from Adam* because from creation man was *human/weak/limited with his free-will{Genesis 1 & 2}* yet he had no sin or body of sin, he communicates freely with God and does not need redemption/salvation until Genesis 3 where he sinned and *activated body of sin* which needs redemption hence Paul said it is our old man that needs to be *destroyed(Romans 6:6)* however adam's body never needed destruction until he fail in Genesis 3.

Ezekiel 18:20 *destroys every teaching about inherited sin, "the children will not be punished for the sins of their fathers and Fathers shall not be punished for the sins of their children, rather the soul that sinned shall die(be punished)".

When Paul was talking about *what I want to do, I do not do them*, he was making reference to a human being who has started sinning then *activated the body of sin which forcefully controls that man to sin even though his original pure nature wants to remain pure* however Paul shouted *thanks be to God who has delivered us in Christ Jesus* {Romans 7:14-25}

for those making reference to 1 Cor. 15:21-22, where Christ is defined as the *first fruit* from the dead hence it is used as evidence that will inherited sin from Adam and every human being is *inherently evil*, do not forget also that *not every human being will experience death before Jesus Christ comes again {1 Cor.15:51-52} but we shall all be transformed at the twinkle of an eye and put on our glorified/resurrected bodies to meet with Christ Our coming King.

God created each human being pure as He is (Generation)
When a man starts sinning (Degeneration takes place, hence he needs a Savior)
When he accepts Jesus Christ Redemption for *sin* (Regeneration takes place)

Jesus Christ Our God and Lord taught about the *attributes of children* as the greatest in the kingdom of God {Matt.18:1-4}, if they had body of sin, they would not be used as an example for *heavenly righteousness* where nothing *unclean will never enter*{Revelation 21:27}

In the same chapter from Matt. 18:6-7, He talks about these *innocent children* being able to *activate the body of sin* through learning and acting along in disobedience from *stumbling-blocks* hence *sin is learnt not inherited* and he placed a curse upon anyone who causes/teaches/encourages others about sin.

In the same chapter from Matt. 18:8-9, He encourages those who learnt about *sin* to *throw away such knowledge or anything that will make them to believe or practice such disobedience towards God in order to *remain in the original state of purity* hence He was addressing those who have this knowledge or yet to practice them to surrender them completely to the crucified Jesus Christ so that *there will be a regeneration*. This aspect was being addressed to *adults* not *babies who are assumed to have inherited sin*
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by ichuka(m): 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
budaatum:

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Rom 3:23

I wouldn't say the above is false since even without Adam's sins, I fall short by myself. And even 5:12 has its standing in that I continue to commit the sin Adam sinned. But that Adam's sin is my sin too, that's harsh.

Would God really punish one for the sins of another?

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.Romans5:19
When Adam disobeyed God,we all affirm to his decision because we where in him when he ate the fruit.
So,it's not what one does that makes him a sinner,No!but who you are.
Let's assume your name is Budaatom.
You didn't chose the name,for you where born (a) budaatum.whatsoever you do in these life you are a budaatum.
If you become the Pope,Doctor,President or an arm robber you are still budaatum.
Nothing can make you otherwise because of the issue of birth.
Since you are born a budaatum,it's only by death that can make you something other than a budaatum.
It's only by death that one is free from being a sinner.
That's the meaning of the above verse.
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2019
budaatum:

Children do not "begin to walk at different times" because the "DNA for walking is already in them", solite3. Even if you have not taught your own children, did your DNA for walking make you walk?

We teach our children to walk, solite3, that's why they walk.
humans can be taught how to walk because the trait is there in the first place.

children can be taught to walk but no body teaches them how to commit sin.
sin is an innate nature in humans. If you say people are taught how to lie for example, then who taught the first people who lied how to lie?
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2019
ichuka:

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.Romans5:19
When Adam disobeyed God,we all affirm to his decision because we where in him when he ate the fruit.
So,it's not what one does that makes him a sinner,No!but who you are.
Let's assume your name is Budaatom.
You didn't chose the name,for you where born (a) budaatum.whatsoever you do in these life you are a budaatum.
If you become the Pope,Doctor,President or an arm robber you are still budaatum.
Nothing can make you otherwise because of the issue of birth.
Since you are born a budaatum,it's only by death that can make you something other than a budaatum.
It's only by death that one is free from being a sinner.
That's the meaning of the above verse.

He/she still Budatuum for life eee no dey change.
Why does modern science employ DNA /forensics to trace or identify victims/ casualties of tragic fire accidents?
Your DNA must match those of your blood relations
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
The *concept* "all have sinned" used by paul is not the same as *original sin inherited from Adam and transferred to every human being including new born babies*, Paul 1st used it in Romans 3:23 but before then in Romans 3:10 he said *there is non righteous* then went on to *enlist what made no man to be righteous as commissions or omissions* which is not an inherited original sin from Romans 3:11-18. Sin is a disobedience to instructions/law {1 John 3:4, James 4:17} hence all have sinned is referring to those who *sinned* not *including babies in the womb or little children*
Sin entered the world entails that the knowledge of sin and its effects like death, sickness, wars, chaos e.t.c can be experienced by any human being on earth not that *everybody inherited sin from parents* or *God created man with or inside sin*
Hebrews 12:9 defines God as the Father of all spirits and live hence if a human being has inherited sin then God has sin inside him. which is *pure-error*
Body of sin used in Romans 6:6 is the dominating/controlling capacity of the devil upon any man or woman once he starts sinning thus "on the day, you shall eat of this tree, you shall die" {Genesis 2:17} hence body of sin is *activated at disobedience of any man or woman* and not an *inherited evil mortal body* hence Romans 6:12 tells us not to yield our *mortal bodies to sin*.
Let us not *misappropriate humanity/creature-nature* which has *free-will to body of sin or inherited sin from Adam* because from creation man was *human/weak/limited with his free-will{Genesis 1 & 2}* yet he had no sin or body of sin, he communicates freely with God and does not need redemption/salvation until Genesis 3 where he sinned and *activated body of sin* which needs redemption hence Paul said it is our old man that needs to be *destroyed(Romans 6:6)* however adam's body never needed destruction until he fail in Genesis 3.

Ezekiel 18:20 *destroys every teaching about inherited sin, "the children will not be punished for the sins of their fathers and Fathers shall not be punished for the sins of their children, rather the soul that sinned shall die(be punished)".

When Paul was talking about *what I want to do, I do not do them*, he was making reference to a human being who has started sinning then *activated the body of sin which forcefully controls that man to sin even though his original pure nature wants to remain pure* however Paul shouted *thanks be to God who has delivered us in Christ Jesus* {Romans 7:14-25}

for those making reference to 1 Cor. 15:21-22, where Christ is defined as the *first fruit* from the dead hence it is used as evidence that will inherited sin from Adam and every human being is *inherently evil*, do not forget also that *not every human being will experience death before Jesus Christ comes again {1 Cor.15:51-52} but we shall all be transformed at the twinkle of an eye and put on our glorified/resurrected bodies to meet with Christ Our coming King.

God created each human being pure as He is (Generation)
When a man starts sinning (Degeneration takes place, hence he needs a Savior)
When he accepts Jesus Christ Redemption for *sin* (Regeneration takes place)

Jesus Christ Our God and Lord taught about the *attributes of children* as the greatest in the kingdom of God {Matt.18:1-4}, if they had body of sin, they would not be used as an example for *heavenly righteousness* where nothing *unclean will never enter*{Revelation 21:27}

In the same chapter from Matt. 18:6-7, He talks about these *innocent children* being able to *activate the body of sin* through learning and acting along in disobedience from *stumbling-blocks* hence *sin is learnt not inherited* and he placed a curse upon anyone who causes/teaches/encourages others about sin.

In the same chapter from Matt. 18:8-9, He encourages those who learnt about *sin* to *throw away such knowledge or anything that will make them to believe or practice such disobedience towards God in order to *remain in the original state of purity* hence He was addressing those who have this knowledge or yet to practice them to surrender them completely to the crucified Jesus Christ so that *there will be a regeneration*. This aspect was being addressed to *adults* not *babies who are assumed to have inherited sin*
Great Grace Brethren!!!

Rom5:12,18,19 says Adam's sin brought death and condemnation to ALL men.
Why does man grow old and die?

Has any race evaded the divine punishment for Adam in Gen3:19?

Rom5:12,18,19 (psalms 51:5) is the answer .
cc: soulpeppersoup
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Janosky:

Rom5:12,18,19 says Adam's sin brought death and condemnation to ALL men.
Why does man grow old and die?

Has any race evaded the divine punishment for Adam in Gen3:19?

Rom5:12,18,19 (psalms 51:5) is the answer .
cc: soulpeppersoup

Enoch and Elijah evaded your suppose punishment. Guess Adam's sin didn't have effect on them?
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by budaatum: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
solite3:
humans can be taught how to walk because the trait is there in the first place.

children can be taught to walk but no body teaches them how to commit sin.
sin is an innate nature in humans. If you say people are taught how to lie for example, then who taught the first people who lied how to lie?

Which first people, solite3?
Re: On The False Doctrine Of Adamic Sin! by Janosky: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Enoch and Elijah evaded your suppose punishment. Guess Adam's sin didn't have effect on them?

Seriously?
My Master clarified the truth regarding the fate of these men.
John 3:13. Acts2:34. Matt11:11

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fellow Atheists...it's High Time We Went Political To Rebuild This Nation. / Things You Wouldn't Need In Heaven / Most Rev. Mrs Margaret.e. Idahosa Becomes First Female Archbishop In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.