Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,370 members, 7,843,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

We Don’t Believe In God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Don’t Believe In God! (467 Views)

Even The Atheists Who Don’t Believe In God Are Created In His Image / Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Anything you believe in is far from you.
Humanity always had to believe in divinity because of a lack of oneness and understanding of divinity.
Jesus never said he believed in his father, he rather spoke as, for and in the father. Our archetype is in Job 36:2.

Where Did This Children Come From?
Isaiah 49:21 MSG
And you'll say to yourself, 'Where on earth did these children come from? I lost everything, had nothing, was exiled and penniless. So who reared these children? How did these children get here?'"

This message is prophetic for everyone who has the spirit of adoption: God says that our work is getting to a point where we’d have to ask where we got so many children from.

Vs.22 The Master, GOD, says: "Look! I signal to the nations, I raise my flag to summon the people. Here they'll come: women carrying your little boys in their arms, men carrying your little girls on their shoulders.

This is epitomised in 1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

We neither practice nor believe in ministry we live and breathe ministry, we don’t do ministry we are ministry.

We don’t believe in God, we are Gods Psalm 82:6. Jesus said in John 10:30 I and my father are one.
He prayed the same prayer for his disciples in John 17:21 that they may be one in him and his father.

By implication God is the one at work in us as #WeTakeTheWorld.

We need to be Gods to take the world. There is never a slave that can handle a business the exact way his boss will (John 15:15).

God did not send an angel to die for the sins of humanity.
God did not send an angel as the comforter- he did it himself.

2 Corinthians 5:19
To wit that God was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself...

God was in Jesus, he is the Holy Ghost and now he’s in us 1 Corinthians 6:17 to get the job done.

When we are Gods then we have the capacity to really take the world and not be overwhelmed by its vastness.

Declare with me:
I don’t believe in God
I am God
I don’t believe in ministry
I am ministry
I evangelise but the Spirit does the conviction
I have children all over the world
My greatness is immeasurable
My capacity is God's capacity
Amen!

#PastorTemple
#WordSanctuary
#WeTakeTheWorld
#WeGlobalNow
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by greatnaija01: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET...

these kids who feel they have SO MUCH TRUTH... coming here to vomit confused herectic messages....

Settle down and go and reach out to people on your street. LET YOUR WORKS SPEAK FOR YOU...
Vision is supposed to speak O

KNOWLEDGE can PUFF YOU UP and you would not know.

Impact online has nothing to do with your fellowship with the Holyghost, GO AND DO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS and stop coming here to claim u do not believe in ministry or God, or stuff meanwhile you contradicted yourself very well claiming the message is prophetic.. see, you will pull your suit one day and drop mic if you let ZEAL WITHOUT BALANCED KNOWLEDGE consume you.

Did JESUS not say "ye are gods?" then why are you changing it to GOD... and you can not create anything... not even a forum like NAIRALAND.

True wisdom from above is first peaceable.... stop trying to show what you can not manifest yet.
Go and Grow.

Tfbaby:

Humanity always had to believe in divinity because of a lack of oneness and understanding of divinity.
Jesus never said he believed in his father, he rather spoke as, for and in the father. Our archetype is in Job 36:2.

And you'll say to yourself, 'Where on earth did these children come from? I lost everything, had nothing, was exiled and penniless. So who reared these children? How did these children get here?'"

This message is prophetic for everyone who has the spirit of adoption: God says that our work is getting to a point where we’d have to ask where we got so many children from.

Vs.22 The Master, GOD, says: "Look! I signal to the nations, I raise my flag to summon the people. Here they'll come: women carrying your little boys in their arms, men carrying your little girls on their shoulders.

This is epitomised in 1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Philippians 2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

We neither practice nor believe in ministry we live and breathe ministry, we don’t do ministry we are ministry.

We don’t believe in God, we are Gods Psalm 82:6. Jesus said in John 10:30 I and my father are one.
He prayed the same prayer for his disciples in John 17:21 that they may be one in him and his father.

We need to be Gods to take the world. There is never a slave that can handle a business the exact way his boss will (John 15:15).

God was in Jesus, he is the Holy Ghost and now he’s in us 1 Corinthians 6:17 to get the job done.

When we are Gods then we have the capacity to really take the world and not be overwhelmed by its vastness.

Declare with me:
I don’t believe in God
I am God
I am ministry
Amen!

#PastorTemple
#WordSanctuary
#WeTakeTheWorld
#WeGlobalNow

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
greatnaija01:
WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET...

these kids who feel they have SO MUCH TRUTH... coming here to vomit confused herectic messages....

Settle down and go and reach out to people on your street. LET YOUR WORKS SPEAK FOR YOU...
Vision is supposed to speak O

KNOWLEDGE can PUFF YOU UP and you would not know.

Impact online has nothing to do with your fellowship with the Holyghost, GO AND DO WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS and stop coming here to claim u do not believe in ministry or God, or stuff meanwhile you contradicted yourself very well claiming the message is prophetic.. see, you will pull your suit one day and drop mic if you let ZEAL WITHOUT BALANCED KNOWLEDGE consume you.

Did JESUS not say "ye are gods?" then why are you changing it to GOD... and you can not create anything... not even a forum like NAIRALAND.

True wisdom from above is first peaceable.... stop trying to show what you can not manifest yet.
Go and Grow.

Ignorance ignorance my God this ignorance at its peak who did this to you?
Don't you see what's written in the above scriptures or didn't you read it?
Your post clearly shows that you're not joined to the Holy spirit cos if you're joined to the Holy Ghost you'll realize that you're one with the Holy Ghost
Before you quote me next time please read the above scriptures in as many translation as possible sir.

Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Tfbaby post=77128880][/quote]

Ignorance ignorance my God this ignorance at its peak who did this to you?
Don't you see what's written in the above scriptures or didn't you read it?
Your post clearly shows that you're not joined to the Holy spirit cos if you're joined to the Holy Ghost you'll realize that you're one with the Holy Ghost
Before you quote me next time please read the above scriptures in as many translation as possible sir.
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2019
I don’t believe in God

I am God

I am ministry

Amen!
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don’t believe in God

I am God

I am ministry

Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Martinez39(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Confusion at it's peak.
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Aphroditee(f): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Tfbaby post=77128050]

Declare with me:
I don’t believe in God
I am God
I am ministry
Amen!

#PastorTemple
#WordSanctuary
#WeTakeTheWorld
#WeGlobalNow[/quote
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by CuddleBear(f): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfb aby:

Declare with me:
I don’t believe in God
I am God
I am ministry
Amen!

#PastorTemple
#WordSanctuary
#WeTakeTheWorld
#WeGlobalNow
ok.
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by CuddleBear(f): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tfba by:

Declare with me:
I don’t believe in God
I am God
I am ministry
Amen!

#PastorTemple
#WordSanctuary
#WeTakeTheWorld
#WeGlobalNow
ok.
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Confusion at it's peak.

Are you confused sir?
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
CuddleBear:
ok.

Ma I will like you to read this Scriptures carefully and I pray God opens your eyes of understanding so that this words will find expression and make you a better person
Re: We Don’t Believe In God! by Tfbaby(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Confusion at it's peak.

Sir If their is any aspect you don't understand please ask, don't be like the disciples in John.6.60 - Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? [KJV]

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Drop For Offering In The Church?? / Redeemed Pastors, Their Daughter And An Abortion By Deji Yesufu / Two Pastors Convert To Islam During A Ramadan Lecture In Ogun (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.