Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" (12176 Views)

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by dre11(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
by Chinedu Asadu

Matthew Kukah, Catholic bishop of Sokoto diocese, says the amnesty the federal government granted to repentant Boko Haram members shows it is privy to some information.

Speaking during a Channels TV programme on Friday, Kukah said the offer of amnesty shows the insurgent group has not been weakened as the military claimed.

Kukah said he had raised the issue of amnesty to the insurgents in the past.

“I think I was one of the first people to raise the issue of amnesty about five years ago, I know how much we were vilified,” he said.

“But I was pretty convinced about what I was saying that for me, if you mention the word amnesty, Nigerians think it simply means shaking hands and telling everybody to go home.

“If Boko Haram has been perceived to be as so weakened as it is, we would not be talking about negotiation. So clearly, those with superior information and superior knowledge – which is what government is all about – know something that the rest of us don’t.”

‘LOOTERS LIST IS DIVERSIONARY’

Kukah also faulted the list of alleged looters recently released by the federal government.
He described it as “uninspiring and diversionary”.

“From the last local government chairman, senator, president, governor; it would be nice to know one single politician who has run for office with what you call ‘hard-earned’ money,” he said.

“Corruption is not something that government fights, government might offer a lead, but it will get you to nowhere unless you have the buy-in of the people.”

https://www.thecable.ng/kukah-amnesty-to-boko-haram-shows-fg-knows-something-we-dont

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by funnynation(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate the effort and good work of Suen and all his MODs for using my picture as emoji. I want to also thank all the Nairalanders that has been using my picture as emoji on different comments and post. Thank you all. I will make you all proud one day as a Stand Up Comedian.

I still remain Mc Funnynation.
AbjFinestMc
IRep042

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by emiwanlee(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
I have said it before and i am saying it again that this boko haram or whatever it is called has been preplanned by the northern moslems to suck the south to death. But the south, because of plain stupidity always play into the hands of these northern oligarchs without even knowing that they are being tricked to their death. Some even come out to openly support them out of the skewed idea of political correctness.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by kanubiafra: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2018
GOOD morning father quo vardis kukah abi na quacker oats

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by VanNistelrooy24: 9:30am On Apr 07, 2018
grin ''If Boko Haram has been perceived to be as so weakened as it is, we would not be talking about negotiation. So clearly, those with superior information and superior knowledge – which is what government is all about – know something that the rest of us don’t.”

But I thought Mr. Integrity said that BH have been technically defeated.... This Kukah should go and cook another story.

Sai barber abeg

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Paperwhite(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
“If Boko Haram has been perceived to be as so weakened as it is, we would not be talking about negotiation. So clearly, those with superior information and superior knowledge – which is what government is all about – know something that the rest of us don’t.”
Truth! APC is BH & vice versa. sad angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Nwaohafia1: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
The day Boko Haram named Buhari as one of their negotiators is the day i knew he is a member who knows much about them

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Treasure1919(f): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Hemanwel(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Tinubu said Nigerians should not forgive PDP but he supports FG granting forgiveness/amnesty to boko haram terrorists. Talk of double-standards.

It will forever remain in the history books of Nigeria that Mr Tinubu was an accomplice to Fulani Herdsmen/boko haram terrorisms.

19 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by tokrizy: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
booked
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2018
fg knows alot

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Edu3Again: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
emiwanlee:
I have said it before and i am saying it again that this boko haram or whatever it is called has been preplanned by the northern moslems to suck the south to death. But the south, because of plain stupidity always play into the hands of these northern oligarchs without even knowing that they are being tricked to their death. Some even come out to openly support them out of the skewed idea of political correctness.

True talk

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
k
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Bossontop(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Pls sir accept this from d good pipu of Nigeria for saying the truth and nothing but d truth

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by sigiyaya(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Buhari is one of them

Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Headmaster055(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2018
The northern elites are just playing on our intelligence.... May God help us all....

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by mmsen: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2018
emiwanlee:

I'm not sure how this is a plan to suck the south to death when it is the integrity of the north which has (once again) been destroyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Buharimustgo: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Buhari is a Con master ,running a yahoo yahoo government

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by ednut1(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2018
If u love ur unborn kids pls get a visa nd leave this shit hole

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Headmaster055(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2018
The northern elites are just playing on our intelligence.... may God help us all...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by haconjy(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by sotall(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by Ihateafonja: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
I weep cry cry for this country
Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by salbis(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Once again a hard talk from father Kukah. Ride on the fearless one!

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by fucktoto: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2018
boooohari is a gworo-chewing, bloodthirsty foooolani terrorist. insha allaaauwabaaaa, amin!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by donbachi(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Why should the federal govt grant amnesty to boko haram.i taught they the goverment told us the bokoboys are not nigerians,but nationals of nearby countries with unknown faces.so,on what grounds are they granting them the so called amnesty.as nigerians or as what.our leaders are full of shits.tanx to bishop kukah.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by 2016v2017: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by elosonservices(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
You see why you can confidently say President @MBuhari is a terrorists.
Amnesty to Book Haram but proscribed Biafran that are harmless Terrorist.
God will punish buhari and his household.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by amnesty7: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2018
Fake man of God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Kukah: "Amnesty To Boko Haram Shows FG Knows Something We Don’t" by GavelSlam: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
The day Boko Haram named Buhari as one of their negotiators is the day i knew he is a member who knows much about them

I know some of you lack intelligence but who would have a covert operation such as Boko Haram and then suggest his own name as a negotiator which he turns down?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Best 4 Letter Christian Word? / 3 Keys In Serving God Consistently / How To Tell A Prosperity Preacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.