Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" (13229 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Mechanic Pictured Training His 2-Year-Old Son In Akwa Ibom State / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by MediaNGN: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerian man left amazed and impressed after hardworking female Edo mechanic told him "Any Easy or quick means of making money is not on my mind"

According to the video, the beautiful lady said she has been doing the work for over 7 months and she loves it.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/any-quick-means-of-making-money-is-not.html

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by MediaNGN: 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by icebird25(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2019
Come to Benin we have alot of then here ...

Baba God I want to make my own money quickly o... Because the way them Davido, DJ cuppy e money etc dey use money oppress me ehn

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by IamD18: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2019
She's a real hardworking slay queen with common sense.

7 Likes

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by MediaNGN: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Jayslicky: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2019
This is what a real woman should do, Hussle hard to make her life better, not waiting for one man to get married to before she can feed herself, she is even making money without having to sell her dignity unlike most of this generation women who cannot think with their brains but can post nude pictures of their bodies on social media, this is a rare woman that only real men would appreciate in this present world of big ass and boobs.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by JBoss25(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
This is what a real woman should do, Hussle hard to make her life better, not waiting for one man to get married to before she can feed herself, she is even making money without having to sell her dignity unlike most of this generation women who cannot think with their brains but can post nude pictures of their bodies on social media, this is a rare woman that only real men would appreciate in this present world of big ass and boobs.
but making quick money is the sh!t bro, cannot wait until I old finish before i make it in life.
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
God bless her hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by MKULTRA: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
And she fine oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Uyi168: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
icebird25:

Baba God I want to make my own money quickly o... Because the way them Davido, DJ cuppy e money etc dey use money oppress me ehn
Which Benin
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Onyekachi419(f): 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2019
Wow that's beautiful looking forward to be my own boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by ChristineC: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
grin grin SMH cheesy cheesy cheesy
JBoss25:
but making quick money is the sh!t bro, cannot wait until I old finish before i make it in life.
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by martineverest(m): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
female bus drivers, mechanics and butcher are numerous in edo

2 Likes

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by martineverest(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Uyi168:
Which Benin
go to igun street in Benin

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Not a big deal sha. Many females in mainly male dominated professions.
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Evercurious(f): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
Jayslicky:

But you guys prefer the ladies doing the nude stuff... Let's not pretend here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by tgmservice: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
camobri:
Not a big deal sha. Many females in mainly male dominated professions.
Not a big deal
Instead you should at least praise and support her for taking d bold step.

But when you see a slay queen you will be the first to open mouth and shout OLOSHO!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Evercurious(f): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
IamD18:
She's a real hardworking slay queen with common sense.

Las Las unaaa go still waka go follow the one wey runs full her body ..Leave this talk. cheesy
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by loadedvibes: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Shurrup.. you never see intimidation
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
'shocked
Nice girl. Not all those Italy or Dubai Potta Potty
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Uyi168: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
go to igun street in Benin
Just igun and u dea say them full everywhere...
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by mmadu5(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
JBoss25:

quick money comes with a price you either wear a rubber or you die smokin
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Fordzzy(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
icebird25:

Maybe u lack self esteem

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Uyi168:
Which Benin
There are many of them in Benin city
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by HisSmileHeal(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Even with this News... Customers go Rush you Soon.. i am open for business
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by AntiZombie: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
Evercurious:

well maybe the kind of clique u keep worship assz and boobs

i am more attracted to women who have dreams and go getters

your beauty will fade one day and only brains will be left

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by Burgerlomo: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
God bless her hustle cool

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by naturefellow(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
JBoss25:
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by spiceadole: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Evercurious:

Are you minding them? On social Media, they bash nude ladies but are always sliding into their DMs.
In reality,they would look down on this female mechanic and prefer those nude jobless slay queens.

Leave Nigerian men and their pretense.
We know them

1 Like

Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by spiceadole: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
AntiZombie:

well maybe the kind of clique u keep worship assz and boobs

i am more attracted to women who have dreams and go getters

your beauty will fade one day and only brains will be left

Liar!

Na dreams you go fvck?
Re: Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" by publicenemy(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
What if its legal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? / How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. / November Salaries Of FG Civil Servants Delayed Over ‘technical Glitch’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.