Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (52013 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by dainformant(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2019
A robbery suspect met his end at the hands of irate mob in Aba, the commercial hub of Abia. It was learnt that the suspect was arrested at Umule Road/ Eberechi Street in Aba by some youths of the area.

He was said to have been caught after he was reportedly abandoned during an escape by a gang that allegedly robbed a company in the area.

An eyzewitness account said that after he was apprehended, the mob tied up his hands with a chain, beat him up severely before pouring petrol and setting him ablaze.

It was further learnt that the deceased made a futile attempt to get reprieve when he jumped into a gutter filled with rain water in order to put out the fire.

“The mob picked the suspect up from the gutter, where he dipped himself to quench the fire and poured him more fuel, which increased the fire. “The people stood there watching until the man was fully burnt to death,” the eyewitness said.

Watch the video below

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/suspected-robber-burnt-to-death-by-mob-in-aba-abia-state.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by JasonScoolari: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
This is pure wickedness and gross stupidity...

Yes, I know how deadly these robbers can be and I have been a victim of their attack along Umungasi road, BUT this jungle justice is way too barbaric and inhumane.

The Abia State Police should get all those involved arrested.

Pictures like this reminds me of the 4 innocent souls that lost their lives at Aluu community in Port Harcourt.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by NairaMedia: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Say NO to JUNGLE JUSTICE!

26 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by mytime24(f): 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Police don fail dis country embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Uncleodi(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner of the house.

13 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by olas24u(f): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Animals!that was how they brought jungle killings to Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chisco82 people

That guy in red is very wicked and cold.
To think he is someone's son, maybe husband and father. Women dey marry nonsense sha!

5 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by dabeto: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Evidence and information destroyed.

5 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by surevik(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why didn't they keep the fool to get info from him

6 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Mathiasa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
We should do same to our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by lonelydora: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
It's only in Port Harcourt cultists or 'small boys' robbers will shoot an awka-made local gun and people will scamper. The way PH residents run away and close their shops when they hear gunshots is surprising.

I advise all robbers to stay clear of Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, in fact, the whole of Igbo land. Once Igbos hear gun shot, they chase after the robbers, before you know fuel and tyre will appear from no where.

Stealing is not good.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Heyzee5: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chai shocked shocked
Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by iceboy4752(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Uncleodi:
Nice

What is so nice about this? Imagine if it were your blood brother lying there helplessly. The victim in question might have been Innocent sef. Jungle Justice is too brutish and discordant to civilized minds.

7 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congrats to him.
Next robber please!!

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Meritocracy: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good for him, next time he won't be arm robber.

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by bentwood85(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
He just catapulted to the next level.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Influential101: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
And to think this guy may be innocent cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by donprinyo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
I trust de nah
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by kpoins: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Very soon,na policemen we go dey burn like this anytime they kill innocent citizen wey dem supposed to protect.
RIP to all innocent victims killed by NPF.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Jerrick(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Senseless people, you were able to catch a robber from group of robbers and the first thing that came to your wicked minds is lynching him? What happened to questioning/interrogating him so as to catch the rest?

10 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by yinkus6750(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
IPOB BABARIANS
Why didn't they interrogate him to lead to the escaped robbers?

2 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by helinues: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
.His ashes should be re burned

No rest for the wickeds

3 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by SouthSouth1914: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
kpoins:
Very soon,na policemen we go dey burn like this anytime they kill innocent citizen wey dem supposed to protect.
RIP to all innocent victims killed by NPF.
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by ClearFlair: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
This is barbaric behavior

1 Like

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
k
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Instead of turning their attention on the politicians who impoverish them, the moral crusaders and jungle judges and freelance vigilante are now satisfied that they have killed a bad guy, yet the worst ones are sitting in government houses.

As you lose your fears of corpse and death and have the courage to set a fellow victim of the system on fire, I remind you all that you and the robbers are all victims of the men in government houses.

And far as I am concerned, I will rather spare the robbers on one condition; That they sacrifice their lives in a quest to quench the real enemies of the people, and you all know where to find them. In your State Capitals. If one politician is burnt with a tyre as this criminal is burnt, I guarantee you Nigeria will change immediately.

I salute you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by lonelydora: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:
This is pure wickedness and gross stupidity...

Yes, I know how deadly these robbers can be and I have been a victim of their attack along Umungasi road, BUT this jungle justice is way too barbaric and inhumane.

The Abia State Police should get all those involved arrested.

Pictures like this reminds me of the 4 innocent souls that lost their lives at Aluu community in Port Harcourt.

I support Jungle Justice 100%. An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind, bro.

5 Likes

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by chibuzorAbia: 6:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Awon oloriburuku oloropelebe bstd primitive people!!!!

And yet we have IG of police in this country!!!!
Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by LOSKYXANDER: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
The only thing that can change this hopeless country is a total revolution . But sadly a revolution cannot exist when the people lack one mind

Re: Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation by chibuzorAbia: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
lonelydora:

I support Jungle Justice 100%. An eye for an eye won't make the world go blind, bro.

Primitive evil person you are............

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Hires Assassins To Kill Baba Ijebu Boss (photo) / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Professor Chikaodinaka Nwankpa Arrested For Spending $185,000 Grant On Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.