Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Am Worried,confused And Feeling Guilty Of Myself - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Worried,confused And Feeling Guilty Of Myself (293 Views)

He Is Feeling Lonely And Bored Please Kindly Keep His Company / Feeling To Commit Suicide / Bored? Worried? Tired? Let Me Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Worried,confused And Feeling Guilty Of Myself by Imuno(m): 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
good evening nairalanders
please I have an issue I want you all to please address for me.

I have a bestie which we've been together for over 3 years. Fast forward to this march, we do chat on whatsapp most time all of a sudden, I just stopped talking to her. she didn't offend me neither did She annoy me but I just kept alot of distance from her (I school at ogun , she school at Ibadan). I stopped chatting her, read and won't reply her messages. I won't pick any of her calls either.

She started feeling sad through her posts from whatsapp. Then she called me this afternoon, I just felt like picking so I picked up then she asked why haven't been picking her calls, I said I saw it but don't want to. then she said OK and I cut the call

Till now am feeling guilty of offending her even without her offending her. I don't know how I will tell her that I just don't feel like talking to her those times.
I have asked her out before she said she loves me but because we have been besties for a long time we can't date . I felt her reasons was absurd.

now I don't know maybe I should call her and tell her I needed space thats why I dint talk to her for that period or maybe I should just text on whatsapp but am thinking she might show it to her friends which can make jest of me

please I need answers and would be happy if this can get to the front page please.
Re: Am Worried,confused And Feeling Guilty Of Myself by NotBeenPaid: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2019

You decided not to talk to her anymore so deal with it.

Re: Am Worried,confused And Feeling Guilty Of Myself by vikithor(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
You are free!

(1) (Reply)

Hot December! / Testimonies Of Men On The Characters Of Women They Married As A Virgin / Please I Am Confused Is It Marry Your Friend Or Make Your Wife Your Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.