Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today (8608 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Buried In Vatican Tomb After Funeral Led By Pope Francis / How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by unstoppable51(m): 2:59am On Mar 31, 2019
From FeedMeJesus.com

Have you ever had that moment when you desperately needed God’s direction to know what exactly you ought to do and how you should do it?

I mean we’ve all had these moments when we are caught between two or more decisions and we needed to be led by the Spirit to make the right one.

A common pain most people face at such moments is having the people they look up to for spiritual guidance give them that popular “go look through the Bible” answer. Like you can literally find whether to relocate to Benin or Ibadan from the Bible.

Don’t get me wrong. While it is true that the Bible can guide you through decision making, it is also true you cannot depend on it for things outside of it. Day to day choices I mean.

For instance, there’s not a single part of the Bible that says you can attend University of Nigeria, Nsukka or Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. So if you are faced with the decision of choosing between the two schools, you can’t actually know from the Bible which is best for you to attend at the moment and get your degree.

You will have to depend on something other than the Bible for that choice. That is where the Spirit of God comes in.

But the unfortunate thing is, most people have actually made being led by God more difficult than it really is.

That is why today, we’ll take a closer look at the Word again and see what it’s got to say about the leading of the Spirit and how we can easily know when God is leading us in a particular direction or not.

Let us start with Ezekiel 36:26-27 (KJV)

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.”

From the above passage, we can see that God’s promises to cause His people to walk in His ways, which is to lead them, actually pre-dates the New Covenant writings.

Although the type of leading the writer was talking about here was to be ushered in by the New Covenant because as at the time this prophecy was given, the people were led in a completely different way - mostly externally via signs and symbols.

They had to depend on things like the Urim and Thummim, Events, Fleece and occasionally prophets who only had the Spirit of God dwelling on them on specific occasions for directions.

For instance in Judges Chapter 6, Verses 36 to 40

“And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,

Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.

And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.

And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.

And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.”

It wasn't just Gideon alone. A whole lot of the Old Testament folks depended on such methods to know when they are being divinely led to carry out a particular function or not.

But this wasn’t the best God had in store for them. So He inspired Ezekiel and several other prophets to tell His people that a day is coming when they will no longer depend on such external forces to know when He’s leading them or not.

They will have His Spirit permanently living within them all (not just resting on a selected few occasionally) and causing them to walk in His ways. A promise which was fulfilled in the New Birth.

At New Birth, we ALL received within us the Holy Spirit of God, that knows the mind of God.

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.” Ephesians 1:13

So at the New Birth (when we first believed the Gospel), we received the Spirit of God within us, and this Spirit knows the mind of God or the will of God concerning us.

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” 1 Cor.2:11-12

Knowing what God will have us do at every and any moment of our lives, this Spirit of God leads or causes us to do those things.

But how does He do this so we are able to do the will of God effortlessly? The writer of Philippians, our brother Paul, gives us a clue.

“For it is God which worketh in you both to WILL and DO of his good pleasure.” Phi.2:13 KJV (Emphasis mine)

Here Apostle Paul clearly points out to us that the Spirit of God in causing us or leading us to DO the pleasure of God first of all makes that pleasure our WILL or DESIRE.

That is, the Spirit puts God’s directions first in our hearts as a compelling desire. Having become our desires, we effortlessly do them.

So there is no force pulling us externally or threatening us with a loud voice saying for instance, “this is my will for you John Smith, do it.” No, not all. We just sense within our hearts a deep desire to do something and we follow it through knowing that that is what God would have us do.

Does it now mean every of our hearts desire or will after we are born again are of God?
Certainly not! You and I both know a desire to do evil or hurt others cannot in any way be from God.

So the desires here that God inspires or puts within our hearts are godly, pure and edifying.

How then can I be sure between two godly desires of my heart, the one I should follow or do at a particular time? [/b]The Bible tells us:

[b]“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7 KJV

The word translated as “keep” in that verse 7 is the same word for “guard”. Here it is used to mean that God’s peace, like a sentinel will guard and patrol before the hearts door, preserving it from the intrusion of fear and doubts.

That is to say, the decision God would have us make will be surrounded with absolute peace.

Colossians 3:15 read from the Good News Translation, throws a greater light on this:

“The peace that Christ gives is to guide you in the decisions you make; for it is to this peace that God has called you together in the one body. And be thankful.”

So again we see that when it comes to following our hearts desires, the Spirit of God also floods those godly desires with absolute peace. The kind that passes human understandings. By going ahead to do those things, we’ll discover we have actually done the will of God for our lives at that moment.

This is the primary way God leads us in the New Covenant which is today, He puts His desires within our hearts, surrounding it with peace, enabling us both to WILL and DO of His good pleasure.

Other ways He can do this is by using other believers to confirm the deep desires he has already placed within our hearts backed up by total peace. That means you should discard whatever anyone said God said you should do that you completely have no peace about.

So is there a decision you have to make today and you are trusting God for His leading, it’s time you check your heart for those godly desires (and trust your heart cos it’s brand new) and go with the one you have the most peace about.

That is the Spirit of God leading you in God’s directions for you to do His will.

Glory to God!

We are not confused, we walk in His directions. Today and always! Glory to God!

Source: https://www.feedmejesus.com/2018/12/the-leading-of-spirit-gods-direction.html

FEEDMEJESUS is your go-to place for well researched Christ-centred articles and teachings on different topics from the Bible.

11 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Topmaike007(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2019
Op I still doubt the word From God sometimes and I do pay dearly for it..not that I am righteous but I do have that opportunity to have God tell me what to do at a particular time
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Your Instincts is the medium of communication between you and the Holy Spirit, Christ promised you and I the Holy Spirit.
Listen & Rely on the Instructions sent to you by the Holy Spirit through your Instincts until a deep Relationship is created.

They'll ( Deceivers ) try to make it complex that your Instincts have no connection to the Holy Spirit ( that's piece of garbage, don't take it ).

Your Religious Leaders are led by their Instincts, they won't admit this though.

#LetNigeriansUseTheirHead

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2019
unstoppable51
HOW CAN THE PAGANS IN DENMARK, HINDUS IN NEPAL, BUDDHISTS IN INDIA, AND MUSLIMS IN EGYPT BE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF YOUR CHRISTIAN GOD HERE IN NIGERIA?

9 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Boomboost(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2019
God bless the Mod that moved this here, God bless the OP... God bless and help us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2019
Holy spirit doesn't lead anyone

I’ve heard many Christians claim that God, through the Holy Spirit, provides guidance and wisdom to those who prayerfully study scripture, to an accurate understanding.

If two different people, through prayerful study of scripture, come to two different and conflicting understandings of scripture, then God couldn’t have assisted both of them.

If several different people study scripture and all come to different and conflicting understandings, this is exactly what should be expected if God was not involved in this scripture study.

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Topmaike007(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Boomboost:
God bless the Mod that moved this here, God bless the OP... God bless and help us.
Amen
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Perceptor(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2019
God bless you OP.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Something ain't right....
Religious posts,more than one....gracing FrontPage....
cheesy
Someone's feeling guilty for the weekend shenanigans cheesy
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Something ain't right.... Religious posts,more than one....gracing FrontPage.... cheesy Someone's feeling guilty for the weekend shenanigans cheesy
Today is Sunday
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by soulminister(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2019
I have really struggled with this for a long time. With this explanation, I'll put it to practice. Thank you a lot for this.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I’ve heard many Christians claim that God, through the Holy Spirit, provides guidance and wisdom to those who prayerfully study scripture, to an accurate understanding.

If two different people, through prayerful study of scripture, come to two different and conflicting understandings of scripture, then God couldn’t have assisted both of them.

If several different people study scripture and all come to different and conflicting understandings, this is exactly what should be expected if God was not involved in this scripture study.

IN GOD'S MYSTERIOUS WAYS HE ASSISTED AND MINISTERED TO THEM DIFFERENTLY AND MYSTERIOUSLY. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Aphroditee(f): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2019
guess this message is for me

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2019
Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
unstoppable51
HOW CAN THE PAGANS IN DENMARK, HINDUS IN NEPAL, BUDDHISTS IN INDIA, AND MUSLIMS IN EGYPT BE LED BY THE SPIRIT OF YOUR CHRISTIAN GOD HERE IN NIGERIA?
It is really bizzare, it beats my imaginations. Perhaps the so called Spirit Travels the whole world with a large luggage

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Spirit of God my butt! Which Nationality is the Spirit of God?

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

When it comes to interpretation of scripture the Spirit of God will agree with what the word of God actually says from proper exegesis, done in its proper context, also with the character of Christ shown in the gospels. So when someone says God says He will only deliver you when you pay him 150k to fast for you, run. Or that if you don't pay your tithe you will go to hell, run

Many people just like to throw in "the Spirit of God" to give their opinions validity, not that it's true.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2019
unstoppable51:
From FeedMeJesus.com

Have you ever had that moment when you desperately needed God’s direction to know what exactly you ought to do and how you should do it?

I mean we’ve all had these moments when we are caught between two or more decisions and we needed to be led by the Spirit to make the right one.

A common pain most people face at such moments is having the people they look up to for spiritual guidance give them that popular “go look through the Bible” answer. Like you can literally find whether to relocate to Benin or Ibadan from the Bible.

Don’t get me wrong. While it is true that the Bible can guide you through decision making, it is also true you cannot depend on it for things outside of it. Day to day choices I mean.

For instance, there’s not a single part of the Bible that says you can attend University of Nigeria, Nsukka or Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. So if you are faced with the decision of choosing between the two schools, you can’t actually know from the Bible which is best for you to attend at the moment and get your degree.

You will have to depend on something other than the Bible for that choice. That is where the Spirit of God comes in.

But the unfortunate thing is, most people have actually made being led by God more difficult than it really is.

That is why today, we’ll take a closer look at the Word again and see what it’s got to say about the leading of the Spirit and how we can easily know when God is leading us in a particular direction or not.

Let us start with Ezekiel 36:26-27 (KJV)

“A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgements, and do them.”

From the above passage, we can see that God’s promises to cause His people to walk in His ways, which is to lead them, actually pre-dates the New Covenant writings.

Although the type of leading the writer was talking about here was to be ushered in by the New Covenant because as at the time this prophecy was given, the people were led in a completely different way - mostly externally via signs and symbols.

They had to depend on things like the Urim and Thummim, Events, Fleece and occasionally prophets who only had the Spirit of God dwelling on them on specific occasions for directions.

For instance in Judges Chapter 6, Verses 36 to 40

“And Gideon said unto God, If thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said,

Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said.

And it was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water.

And Gideon said unto God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew.

And God did so that night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the ground.”

It wasn't just Gideon alone. A whole lot of the Old Testament folks depended on such methods to know when they are being divinely led to carry out a particular function or not.

But this wasn’t the best God had in store for them. So He inspired Ezekiel and several other prophets to tell His people that a day is coming when they will no longer depend on such external forces to know when He’s leading them or not.

They will have His Spirit permanently living within them all (not just resting on a selected few occasionally) and causing them to walk in His ways. A promise which was fulfilled in the New Birth.

At New Birth, we ALL received within us the Holy Spirit of God, that knows the mind of God.

“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.” Ephesians 1:13

So at the New Birth (when we first believed the Gospel), we received the Spirit of God within us, and this Spirit knows the mind of God or the will of God concerning us.

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.” 1 Cor.2:11-12

Knowing what God will have us do at every and any moment of our lives, this Spirit of God leads or causes us to do those things.

But how does He do this so we are able to do the will of God effortlessly? The writer of Philippians, our brother Paul, gives us a clue.

“For it is God which worketh in you both to WILL and DO of his good pleasure.” Phi.2:13 KJV (Emphasis mine)

Here Apostle Paul clearly points out to us that the Spirit of God in causing us or leading us to DO the pleasure of God first of all makes that pleasure our WILL or DESIRE.

That is, the Spirit puts God’s directions first in our hearts as a compelling desire. Having become our desires, we effortlessly do them.

So there is no force pulling us externally or threatening us with a loud voice saying for instance, “this is my will for you John Smith, do it.” No, not all. We just sense within our hearts a deep desire to do something and we follow it through knowing that that is what God would have us do.

Does it now mean every of our hearts desire or will after we are born again are of God?
Certainly not! You and I both know a desire to do evil or hurt others cannot in any way be from God.

So the desires here that God inspires or puts within our hearts are godly, pure and edifying.

How then can I be sure between two godly desires of my heart, the one I should follow or do at a particular time? [/b]The Bible tells us:

[b]“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7 KJV

The word translated as “keep” in that verse 7 is the same word for “guard”. Here it is used to mean that God’s peace, like a sentinel will guard and patrol before the hearts door, preserving it from the intrusion of fear and doubts.

That is to say, the decision God would have us make will be surrounded with absolute peace.

Colossians 3:15 read from the Good News Translation, throws a greater light on this:

“The peace that Christ gives is to guide you in the decisions you make; for it is to this peace that God has called you together in the one body. And be thankful.”

So again we see that when it comes to following our hearts desires, the Spirit of God also floods those godly desires with absolute peace. The kind that passes human understandings. By going ahead to do those things, we’ll discover we have actually done the will of God for our lives at that moment.

This is the primary way God leads us in the New Covenant which is today, He puts His desires within our hearts, surrounding it with peace, enabling us both to WILL and DO of His good pleasure.

Other ways He can do this is by using other believers to confirm the deep desires he has already placed within our hearts backed up by total peace. That means you should discard whatever anyone said God said you should do that you completely have no peace about.

So is there a decision you have to make today and you are trusting God for His leading, it’s time you check your heart for those godly desires (and trust your heart cos it’s brand new) and go with the one you have the most peace about.

That is the Spirit of God leading you in God’s directions for you to do His will.

Glory to God!

We are not confused, we walk in His directions. Today and always! Glory to God!

Source: https://www.feedmejesus.com/2018/12/the-leading-of-spirit-gods-direction.html

FEEDMEJESUS is your go-to place for well researched Christ-centred articles and teachings on different topics from the Bible.
Please OP, I have a question or 2.

1. Was Abraham at peace after God told him to sacrifice his son, Isaac?

2. Was Jesus Christ at peace at the garden of Gethsemane? The Bible says His heart was troubled because he knew he would soon be crucified.

And yet, John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son to die for us..."

So, God's will at that moment was troubling his heart. So, I think, sometimes, God's will might be the more troubling one in our hearts, not the one that gives us more peace. Sometimes.

What's your reaction to this?

3 Likes

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
unstoppable51

Your question is problematic in its understanding.

The Spirit of God dwells exclusively in those who believe in Christ.

Secondly, God will use external means to lead a Buddhist or Muslim to believe Christ for their eternal Salvation.

In the Arab world a lot of people have become believers after seeing visions or dreams of Christ
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2019
You can be led by eating some nice Kpekus and ukwu
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 9:28am On Mar 31, 2019
igbodefender:
Please OP, I have a question or 2.

1. Was Abraham at peace after God told him to sacrifice his son, Isaac?

2. Was Jesus Christ at peace at the garden of Gethsemane? The Bible says His heart was troubled because he knew he would soon be crucified.

And yet, John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son to die for us..."

So, God's will at that moment was troubling his heart. So, I think, sometimes, God's will might be the more troubling one in our hearts, not the one that gives us more peace. Sometimes.

What's your reaction to this?

My answer to this will be shocking.

God did not tell Abraham to sacrifice Isaac. God does not tempt with evil. If someone was caught in 2019 trying to sacrifice his son and says it was God that commanded him, I'm certain many Christians will say it's not true. No, it's not true because God does not tempt with evil.

What happened to Abraham is that he didn't hear well. God was revealing the gospel to Abraham that He(God) will sacrifice his own Son(Jesus), and Abraham coming from paganism understood that concept to be the other way round. God does not temp with evil

The case of Jesus is an exception for one reason Jesus was about to be separated from God for a while by taking the sins of the world in himself.

I don't think there's a decision you'll want to make today that involves you carrying the sins of the world.

Also you can pray like Jesus did and receive peace like he received to carry out the enormous task. Even Jesus eventually received that peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

Your question is problematic in its understanding.

The Spirit of God dwells exclusively in those who believe in Christ.

Secondly, God will use external means to lead a Buddhist or Muslim to believe Christ for their eternal Salvation.

In the Arab world a lot of people have become believers after seeing visions or dreams of Christ

LOL, OKAY.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2019
gypsey:
It is really bizzare, it beats my imaginations. Perhaps the so called Spirit Travels the whole world with a large luggage

Yes that spirit of god needs luggage. You're referring to a man made god with human limitations. Not the Eternal God revealed in Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ushafe(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2019
[
quote author=hopefulLandlord post=77136641]Holy spirit doesn't lead anyone

[/quote]
Pls can you back your claim with bible verse?
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ArchAngelos999: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
Your Instincts is the medium of communication between you and the Holy Spirit, Christ promised you and I the Holy Spirit.
Listen & Rely on the Instructions sent to you by the Holy Spirit through your Instincts until a deep Relationship is created.

They'll ( Deceivers ) try to make it complex that your Instincts have no connection to the Holy Spirit ( that's piece of garbage, don't take it ).

#LetNigeriansUseTheirHead

If it is instincts why did Jesus have to promise it? It's not instincts for the general community. But a mind that it renewed by the word of God Romans 12:2 can function in God's will. The mind is a doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit. So it depends on whether one is feeding his spirit with the word of God or not
Your Religious Leaders are led by their Instincts, they won't admit this though.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by orisa37: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Always Pray to do The Will of God and serve His Pleasures.
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2019
ArchAngelos999:

If it is instincts why did Jesus have to promise it? It's not instincts for the general community. But a mind that it renewed by the word of God Romans 12:2 can function in God's will. The mind is a doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit. So it depends on whether one is feeding his spirit with the word of God or not

Hhhmmmm... We learn everyday, that doesn't exclude me too. I'm here to learn.

This Is What I Know:
From your response above, this caught me "The mind is a doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit" . It should be written "The mind is the doorway that leads to the flesh or the spirit" .
Going by the quote above, Human is ever a Spiritual Being. Meaning every human performs spiritual exercise everyday. The thing is, he/she is either connected to the Positive Spiritual Forces or Negative Spiritual Forces.

The Positive Spiritual Forces is the Light, while
The Negative Spiritual Forces is the Dark.

A man/woman who is aware of his/her thoughts, feelings, emotions and actions can be said to have come out of the flesh and living in the realm of the spirit. Even when a man is aware of his powers, he can either use his knowledge for good or evil (the power of choice).

We have 3 sets of Living Human Beings, they are (i) the self-aware beings connected to Light, (ii) the self-aware beings connected to the Dark, and (iii) the ignorants dwelling from flesh (living under the manipulation of the number (ii) beings).

(i) Self-Aware - Light :
This set of humans are connected to the Magnificent Source, Light . The men/woman in this category are known for their unfainting Love for Humanity. They are living with the Truth and Light in them, they pave the way for others. Majority people admire them but a few are willing to heed their Principles. They are the most Successful of men. They embrace the welfare of humanity as their own Responsibilities.
They are very Tolerant and doesn't Criticize.
They are now the Ones in charge of the World Affairs
. They are the best inventors, the best surgeons & doctors, the best scientists etc.

(i) Self-Aware - Dark :
This set of humans also knows the truth about the existence of humanity, but they chose the path of manipulation, deceit, fear, guilt, intimidation to pierce through human psychology for their own advantage.
This set of humans were previously in charge of the world affairs. They are already conquered by the Light Forces just like Christ came with the declaration. But the beings in this category are holding the third category of humans to ransome. They knew Light is here, but they are refusing to let go. They are afraid of losing so many slaves to Freedom.
They are also powerful & rich, but they are doomed to lose the battle. Examples are the Religious Leaders, Politicians, Terrorists etc

(iii) Unaware - Ignorants, Captives (Hostages):
This set of humans are the majority, especially in Africa, Nigeria. The gates of their minds have been closed against the Light.
This category of men/women are living without awareness, they live randomly. They can't remember what they thought about 10mins ago. They are vulnerable in their feelings, emotions and thoughts. They let petty things in easily, they have no resistance.
Their Thoughts is full of others misdoings. This set of humans lacks understanding, they change their minds every now and then. They are the poorest.
This set of Humans are living under the Influence of the Self-Aware Dark Humans.

Conclusion:
Any man/woman can live in any of the above categories the moment he/she decides to do so.
If you desire to live in the First Category (Light), you must seek knowledge. You must seek to know and Understand.

Wisdom is the Christ waiting to Govern us

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by ohosi4real(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2019
i believe in holy spirit since i was born he always direct me and him lead me to the hands of evil one and he also provide for my need so holy spirit always give me direction
Re: How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today by Horlufemi(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Just pay tithe you'll be alright.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Listen To Pastor Adeboye's Preaching Here! / Will A Born Again Christian Commit Adultery? / What Is Grace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.