Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Please If You Understand Linear Algebra Click Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please If You Understand Linear Algebra Click Here (252 Views)

Linear Algebra: Cayley Hamilton Theorem / Mathematicians In The House, Kindly Solve This Linear Algebra Question / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Understand Linear Algebra Click Here by Trust2001(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hi guys I'm a 200l CS student and one of the courses I'm offering this semester is MTH205 Linear Algebra I,, and 95% of us don't understand what the lecturer is teaching even though he has given us the course manual,, pls if you know of any book/PDF/YouTube video that helped u in understanding that course please share it here. Thanks!
Re: Please If You Understand Linear Algebra Click Here by Martinez39(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2019
Any of the following books should help :
1) Linear Algebra by Gilbert Strangs.
2) Linear Algebra Done Right by Sheldon Axler.
3) An Introduction to Linear Algebra by Hans Samelson.

Hope you know vectors and matrix algebra? wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How-to-clear-aws Solution Architect-exam-in-first-attempt / Scholarship: Hubert Humphrey Fellowships In USA For International Students 2019 / Jamb To Cancel Results Of Candidate Found To Involve In Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.