Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21622 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
tkb417:

Pataki
pally, can we talk about women? not ma sister tho cheesy
Women!!! Breath of fresh air for a while. cheesy

Have you seen Busy_body's sista? Omo yen o bad oh.  shocked And since Busy_body is a ''trusted'' member on this site, be rest assured that she ain't gonna do a runner on your money man.

I don disturb Busy_body tire for that her sista. That girl no gree listen to me. grin

E get one girl for this thread here, wey I even wan get her 411. I go buzz you later.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2010
^^^
I have her BB Pin grin

dont go there boss; BB has given her blessings

look elsewher cheesy
OAM4J:

Did you say JP Morgan? shocked shocked shocked

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, and NO

Intel reaching me is very unfavorable about the ex staff of that bank. Sorry. try tbk417 am told he is now vacant and wouldn't mind JP Morgan ex-staff.
hahaha

ileke idi would give me HBP

i want eleje tutu grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by whiteroses(f): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
you are still at it? just keep exposing yourselves una welldone, eyin were
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
tkb417:

^^^
I have her BB Pin grin

dont go there boss; BB has given her blessings

look elsewher :Dhahaha
It is a lie!!! shocked shocked

BB na craze girl oh. You have got her PIN? Time I move into plan B.

I am hitting her off on facebook. grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2010
OAM4J:

Whao!!! last time I visited this thread, it was in page 9. thought it was all over. How wrong I was.

Disclaimer!!!

OAM4J IS NOT OAM4Jenny. Busybody and Jennykadri are definitely not referring to OAM4J. I want to assume there is another user with the Id OAM4Jenny.

I know both Busy body and Jennykadry have been e-eyeing me, and Jenny wants me to be her 24th baby-father at all cost, after they got an intel that am good looking, action-packed and very rich.

I would not want anybody to damage my good reputation on NL. I am only in e-relationship with SpikeyC and e-romance with Mukina2. Any other person claiming to have any e-thing with me is a fraud.

Signed

OAM4J cool

See this guy o? You wan dey play kalokalo for hia.
I said send me $14k, I wan see control number before I say yes. angry angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See this guy o? You wan dey play kalokalo for hia.
I said send me $14k, I wan see control number before I say yes. angry angry angry angry

I actually gave an order to my bankers to wire you $140k, but they later advised me to wire the money through your dad (my respected father inlaw) to you, to avoid miscalculation story.

So, pls send me my father inlaw details asap, for onward transfer of the fund. cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
OAM4J:

I actually gave an order to my bankers to wire you $140k, but they later advised me to wire the money through your dad (my respected father inlaw) to you, to avoid miscalculation story.

So, pls send me my father inlaw details asap, for onward transfer of the fund. cool

Abi dey are fighting kung fu inside your belle ni? Don't you know how to take specific instructions? O ma jegba nisin. angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by OAM4J: 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Abi dey are fighting kung fu inside your belle ni? Don't you know how to take specific instructions? O ma jegba nisin. angry

Egba ke! se koboko ti mo fi na e ni igba marun lana lo nso ni abi egba ewo tun lo nso.

Anyway, I will only wire funds directly to your account after you deliver my twins.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ikamefa(f): 7:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
make unah carry unah loff wantintin commot from dis thread oh ^^^^^^ grin

dis thread is about miscalculation of 14k, e-bashing, short runting fellows claiming superior morality, and busy-body e -harems

any odah tin na conterfit! grin grin grin grin

oyah make unah waka very farrrrrr! grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2010
^^^ quite silly. Putting the poor girl at serious risk of identity theft.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by jacklucas: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2010
oyinda.:

ugly teeth.
u and your puppet master are seriously up to no good (yea i read your previous posts and you're obviously one of inspired_m's little boys) lol i thought u have agreed on a payment plan? why is her pic still on your profile? why do u still have a blog on her?

oyinda, go hug a live wire. tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by oyinda3(f): 8:22am On Sep 23, 2010
ur master is calling you. run along tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2010
Nairaland members are 419 group?

whats the meaning of that?

are they crazy?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Odunnu: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2010
Goodmornin Honey,who is making u angry this mornin?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2010
oyinda.:

ugly teeth.
u and your puppet master are seriously up to no good (yea i read your previous posts and you're obviously one of inspired_m's little boys) lol i thought u have agreed on a payment plan? why is her pic still on your profile? why do u still have a blog on her?

Actually that is the only thing he or she does here. Either posting about platinum on this topic, or Another topic about this same platinum issue or the Auto section. The moderator here allowed him to paste someone's real names all over the thread despite removing the main controversial topic from this website. It is not really difficult to make connections but of course it will be named "baseless allegations" because someone is hiding something.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2010
I think becomerich owns that nigeriaone website. cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2010
Sam Milla:

Actually that is the only thing he or she does here. Either posting about platinum on this topic, or Another topic about this same platinum issue or the Auto section. The moderator here allowed him to paste someone's real names all over the thread despite removing the main controversial topic from this website. It is not really difficult to make connections but of course it will be named "baseless allegations" because someone is hiding something.

It seems someone is still looking for traffic by trying to get unwarranted attention undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
tigerpaws:

It seems someone is still looking for traffic by trying to get unwarranted attention undecided

Na Sam Milla the high achieving Administrator of one of the biggest forum in the World with 7 members and 3 users you dey address like that shocked Show some manners girl cheesy

BRB to report for duty, other duty calls lipsrsealed

Signed

Cheers

G
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by denzel2009: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
Busy_body:

Hmmn, na jeje i siddon dey look oh, somebody wants me to report their falsehood that got Denzel2009 and OAM4jenny hooked, tha, that succulent well rounded well balanced posterior cannot be seen on google earth from space, but only from 4000 kilometres away angry angry angry Google earth is only able to pick up only Ikamefa's . . . er. . . er. . .  embarassed . . . what thread/topic are we on again embarassed I have never ever been accused nor banned of derailing threads in my 9 years on Nairaland and i don't want to blemish my impeccable record embarassed grin Intel has it i am going to be awarded the most peaceful, most gentle, well balanced, most helpful, most knowledgeable, never been banned user ever to grace Nairaland, i think i  am gonna actually be awarded the role of Super Duper Moderator too, a position that even accords me more role and power than the Admin - he whom we can't mention - Mukina2 will be along shortly to confirm this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What kind of false accusation is this sister olofofo  tongue

All I did on that thread was to give OAM4J some chewable statistics of Spikey.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2010
Who dash you 'chewable stats'? cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2010
I must resurrect this thread. It cannot fit die grin No reply before now? no way cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by denzel2009: 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Who dash you 'chewable stats'? cheesy
Do not underestimate the importance of google knowledge.

OAM4J over to you.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Odunnu: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
jennykadry:

I must resurrect this thread. It cannot fit die grin No reply before now? no way cool
You too like amebo!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2010
jennykadry:

Die for wia, impossicant grin grin All thread participants//inmates are being kept indoors under lockdown because the full moon is on its way, these two (lunar moon and NL lunatics) shouldn't mix otherwise na kasala of catastrophically epic proportion go ensue grin grin cheesy cheesy

Odunnu:

You too like amebo!

You too like pokenosing!

Shebi this is a game we are playing to while away the time tongue Whose turn is next cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2010
gestapo:

You too like pokenosing!

Shebi this is a game we are playing to while away the time tongue Whose turn is next cool

and you?  lipsrsealed    tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 25, 2010
^^U nko? Aproko cheesy tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2010
angry angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

You people should stop your fuckery jor. angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2010
Sam Milla:

Inspired,
First of all, I wish you goodluck in recovering your lost money.
[size=16pt]But Are you trying to tell us that there was no other way to go about contacting her parents before putting up a young lady's name as a criminal on the internet ? [/size]
What you failed to see was that things like that could damage her life forever.
You posted her home address here if i remember correctly, posted her siblings and her mother too.
In order words, you smoked the Parents out of the holes to attend to you ? attaboy!.

[size=16pt]You know, My stand from day one remains that there has to be better ways to go about things like this.
I remember asking if you contacted the parents and no one answered that question.
Then i also suggested legal actions which i believe was appropriate[/size] but some people were just Drinking and celebrating because someone is being brought down to zero. The reasons they gave was that she did the same to The Seeker. So much for "an eye for an eye"
Wow! How do we really plan to Rise if we wish other people to fall ?

How many times does it have to be spelt out to you that he called their house a couple of times only to have the phone slammed down on him undecided And was the Mum's initial response via email after the mediator managed to convey their daughter's shenanigan to them, on point and appropriate?  undecided

And what sort of legal action do you believe to be appropriate in this case, and in loopy Louisiana for that matter, who thinks nothing of churning out arrest warrant for common trivial parking ticket offences shocked I am glad this is being sorted out amicably between the parties involved otherwise things would have gotten ugly. Contrary to what "that disgruntled and bitter element" canadacarz aka ****** was churning out, the cost to Inspired_men if he had taken the legal route would have either cost him zilch or been minimal to him.

He has enough evidence and could have either notified her County's Sheriff Department or either acted as a litigant in person or use a Mckenzie friend, to initiate a criminal case and bring evidence of her felon before the convening of a grand jury in Court to indict her, and all the jurors has to establish is "Was there a crime" and "Was she involved", to issue a warrant for her immediate arrest, meaning that she would have to either go underground and become a wanted felon or hand herself in. And it looks likely she would be refused bond. And how long do you think it will be before the IRS too swoops in for their pound of flesh too undecidedSO PRAY TELL HOW IS LEGAL ACTION AN APPROPRIATE ROUTE undecided  undecided undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 03, 2010
^^ You ge time. Sam milla obviously posts for mere posting reasons. He has been talking about legal action like he knows what it involves. He obviously does not know about the IRS and the penalties involved in this case if it goes legal, else he won't be babbling about here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Redeemers University Student Arrested For Death Of Suspected Gay Banker / SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him / Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.