Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21662 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Abekeade08(f): 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
Oyb, sorry for the off topic ooh.

I talked to plat and she wanted to come answer some allegations on Nl, but she could not do so because she was banned. The thread ended up being removed from NL anyway. I have talked to her well well and I am sure she has learned a tough lesson from this situation. Me sef learn from this whole fiasco,

Anyway how body? Hope you are good.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2010
Abekeade08:

Oyb, sorry for the off topic ooh.

I talked to plat and she wanted to come answer some allegations on Nl, but she could not do so because she was banned
. The thread ended up being removed from NL anyway. I have talked to her well well and I am sure she has learned a tough lesson from this situation. Me sef learn from this whole fiasco,

Anyway how body? Hope you are good.

sorry, no vex thats just another lie from your friend - her platinumnk account was locked so that in the event that this becomes a court case, there is clear evidence of her character etal

the same was done to her exbf the seeker, - his account was locked, s that anything he had posted in the past could not be adjusted - and he simply created another id - the pelican, and came to nl to defend himself

she attacked that handle, so she is fully aware that all she needs to do is create platimunk v2 or some such and come and defend herself

but the truth is there is nothing to say. all she had to say was , it was a miscalculation, he brought my family into it - my sister is a minor

nothing that actually addressed the fact that she could not account for $14,000 in funds that were forwarded to her to execute a business transaction

if you visited the afro wall thread , you would have seen the truly frightening advise that ayetty mama and others were giving out

i'm fine , thanks

i sincerely hope she has learnt - she came across as an unrepentant , nothing do me nothing dey happen - though that may have just been fronting.

anyway - its more of the internet flabby nerdy guys claiming to be ripped studs, unemployed welfare cases claiming to be millionaires and so on.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Kilode1: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
So Mukina and co decided to remove that thread afterall, I hope your legal advisers have a good reason, because from where I stand and all I've read about this issue, it is totally unnecessary.

I doubt any constitution anywhere prevents us from shaming those who deserve the shame. What do I know undecided

I believe issues like these present good teachable moments. Nairaland is arguably a microcosm of our society, and should be invested in ensuring that this kind of dialogue and exchange is open and fair. Just saying.(I'm sure plat does not think it's fair but she ain't coming here to say so)

Even Sam Milla is here defending himself, he's not shying away from a forum he's "invested" a lot in grin That's a good thing.

OK church is over cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2010
Why was the thread removed?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2010
chika98:

Why was the thread removed?

thats the $14,000 question we're all asking
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
Meanwhile, how did Gabry's giving Sam her credit card even get to be an issue? How did people even know?
I fear people o.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2010
oyb:

thats the $14,000 question we're all asking

That was NOT a smart move! Still doesn't erase her name from the search engines
anyway. It is like they are trying to protect her or something. They should go ahead and delete
The Seeker's threads also. What is good for goose is also wonderful for the gander
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
chika98:

anyway. It is like they are trying to protect her or something. They should go ahead and delete
The Seeker's threads also. What is good for goose is also wonderful for the gander

I don't understand what happened there as well. I guess Seun deleted it for some reason.
It doesn't automatically erase her deteriorated reputation or delete all the other web pages that were created as a result of this though.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I don't understand what happened there as well. I guess Seun deleted it for some reason.
It doesn't automatically erase her deteriorated reputation or delete all the other web pages that were created as a result of this though.

That reputation will follow her for life! Mark my words
Everyone will remember or know how she NEVER showed any remorse or tried to make things right.
That hits home more than anything. The world we live in is a very small place. It always comes back!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
chika98:

actually the thread on nairalandrejects.com has also been deleted

considering innocent until proved guilty, it can prolly be argued that she has to be found guilty /liable in a court of law first.

that's very tenuous though,  as individuls in compromising situations are regularly subjected to rial by the media

i'd like to se what letter, if any was sent to the admins

because the letter may also constitute harrasment , funnily enough

some of the feedback on this thread indicates that her dad is going over the books to find out just how much she owes inspired.

i doubt if the man will take it to court, because no one wants that in the us, what with the records and all, which will ALWAYS be a cloud over her head.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2010
chaircover:

It will all hit home when she or a member of her family tries to run for councilor in her local Govt area

if na naija forget it - see all our elected convicted criminals and their shenanigans evan evans ewenerem, james ibori's clone
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^ Talking about Nigeria is a bit too far fetched.
Didn't her mother say they have been begging her to visit home
and she doesn't want to. In obodo oyibo here this will follow her forever!
She has no clue what she's done really!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by yme1(f): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
chika98:

Didn't her mother say they have been begging her to visit home
how true is this?
Just last year i think PLAT was all over NL saying her trip to naija was splendid
she even took a pic of her and one of her bf kissing in the bush and posted it on this same NL
or was she all about lies? undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by maedan(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2010
y me:

how true is this?
Just last year i think PLAT was all over NL saying her trip to naija was splendid
she even took a pic of her and one of her bf kissing in the bush and posted it on this same NL
or was she all about lies? undecided

Lol, thanks for jogging my memory grin. My earliest view of plat I think was her proudly posting a picture of herself snogging her then-boyfriend of whom she was so proud. Ooh, those days of youthful exuberance. Why don't chicks do that stuff anymore?? Maybe I'm wrong but i can't be [b]ar[/b]sed digging up the 5000000000 pages of plat's posts from her profile.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Meanwhile, how did Gabry's giving Sam her credit card even get to be an issue? How did people even know?
I fear people o.

Like i said, Gabrywerepe herself used this as an example in one of the plentiful threads Platinumnk opened about Nigerians' culture of scamming entrenched in us, and that she was hurt Sam Milla lied to her undecided undecided No one asked her, she just volunteered the story, or is it now a crime to read and assimilate posts for future reference, on NL tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2010
chaircover:

The kids of today sha. Very brazen and have no fear. Imagine Owo Olowo !

If I had done this, my parents would have killed me. End of with no questions asked. omo naa laya sha

serious guts.

my folks would have ''scolded me to shreds''.
they would prolly have disowned and gone back to ayinke house to question if '' their own daughter'' was switched at birth  grin grin grin grin

chika98:

That reputation will follow her for life! Mark my words
Everyone will remember or know how she NEVER showed any remorse or tried to make things right.
That hits home more than anything. The world we live in is a very small place. It always comes back!

gbam!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2010
My mom would have simply told her sister. Oh the shame.
Not even disowning, just the shame.
You know how ekiti ppl loves to talk and scold.
Why would I want to bring so much shame unto my mother embarassed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2010
Click Here For Platinumnk's official statement on her own Website!!!!

ps: click follow  grin  grin
Im begging
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
Mobinga:

Click Here For Platinumnk's official statement on her own Website!!!!

ps: click follow  grin  grin
Im begging

ode ni e angry undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2010
funkybaby:

ode ni e angry undecided

قناة عربية إخبارية تعمل على مدار اليوم. يمكنك مشاهدة بث القناة من خلال الموقع angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
here we go again - split thread to mobinga vs funky
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
oyb:

here we go again - split thread to mobinga vs funky
cool cool
u seen d pc+xbox system combined?? check the gaming thread
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
funkybaby:

ode ni e angry undecided

shombo ni e cheesy grin

oyb:

actually the thread on nairalandrejects.com has also been deleted

considering innocent until proved guilty, it can prolly be argued that she has to be found guilty /liable in a court of law first.

that's very tenuous though, as individuls in compromising situations are regularly subjected to rial by the media

i'd like to se what letter, if any was sent to the admins

because the letter may also constitute harrasment , funnily enough

some of the feedback on this thread indicates that her dad is going over the books to find out just how much she owes inspired.

i doubt if the man will take it to court, because no one wants that in the us, what with the records and all, which will ALWAYS be a cloud over her head.

Yes the thread was also deleted from nairarejects.com, but then they orchestrated this backstreet analogy of the intepretaton of this Loiuisiana law in a bid to get both threads deleted to cover her shame. They were just lucky they succeeded in using this legless scare tactics to get Nairaland to remove thread too, but like Chika98 said, her action has left an indellible mark on people's mind and people are not going to be forgetting this incidence anytime soon lipsrsealed cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2010
Oyb, be afraid, be very afraid, your job is at stake, i have taken turns to start posting screenshots, etc, too, tongue here's one i found earlier, how uncanny shocked shocked shocked shocked

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/wayne-rooney/7989039/Parents-of-prostitute-linked-to-Wayne-Rooney-apologise-to-Coleen.html

Parents of prostitute linked to Wayne Rooney apologise to Coleen
The parents of the woman whom Wayne Rooney allegedly paid £1,200 a time for sex apologised to the footballer's wife, Coleen, today.

Hamish and Dana Thompson spoke out after claims that their daughter Jennifer, 21, regularly slept with the Manchester United and England star while his wife was pregnant.

Mr and Mrs Thompson issued a statement, saying: ''Following the various newspaper articles concerning our daughter Jennifer, we would like to offer our most sincere apologies to Coleen Rooney and her family.
''This may sound somewhat hollow, but my wife and I would never condone what has or may have happened.

''We had absolutely no idea about any of the allegations and claims that have been made.''

Click the link above for the rest of the story if interested cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2010
Well what do we gain from the downfall of another? Is there nothing like second chance?
Is there no limit to hatred?

I thought what we all wanted was for her to pay the money and now a real effort is made towards that. Yet people are not satisfied. They prefer a taint in her image for eternity. Is that not unfair?

Assuming as we talk that is she is deeply sorry but is fronting differently?
Assuming she is really not sorry and is sorry tomorrow?

Always look beyond the surface guys.
What do we gain in her being tainted forever?

Feminine jealousy is a strong thing but guys, do not wish another what you will not wish yourself.  

Always learn to control your feeling no matter how strong. No wrong is irremediable.

According to John Donne 'No man is an Island, entire of itself. A man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind'

This is my opinion.

Peace!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2010
gestapo:

Like i said, Gabrywerepe herself used this as an example in one of the plentiful threads Platinumnk opened about Nigerians' culture of scamming entrenched in us, and that she was hurt Sam Milla lied to her undecided undecided No one asked her, she just volunteered the story, or is it now a crime to read and assimilate posts for future reference, on NL tongue

Who lied to who here ?
I was in Paris last year and i asked gabby to pay for something with her credit card.
I also promised to send her the money the following day.
Guess what ? She did pay for the 190 dollars i asked her to pay.
Guess what again ? I sent her 250 dollars the following day, I added some extra cash for her time and trust. Thats me for you.
Now when did it become a crime to ask for help ?
You think i am one of you who uses different names to promote whatever dubious business they are doing.
You really want to toe this path with me ?
I uncovered you here and despite all the administrative lies behind you, People still know who you are.
I count name some nairaland chieftains here who sent me private messages saying they suspected what i confirmed.
One of them happens to be your friend. hahahahahah  *sips Jack Daniels*
Gabby works for me. I can ask her for anything i want. She is a nice and honest person. So if she says i asked her for help, then i did.
Here is another story to feed on, Hbabe also bought recharge cards worth tens of thousands of naira that we give out to people on my forum.
I asked her to do that for me too, Now do you wonder why people trust me a lot even with their own money ?
Pick on that one too and tell the whole world how i am a beggar and how i am nobody.
Being a beggar and nobody is never a crime.
The last of the news is that i use too forums. One is nairaland, the other one belongs to me.
Where is your own ?
Like someone said, The dust is getting down now.
Its time to count gainers and losers.
While i click on google.com >> adsense >> today's earnings.

Where do you click ?

If i dont like the next thing that comes out of your mouth, I will post a new screenshot that will shock people about you.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2010
I will come back after salsa dance.

Let the drama continue!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
agabaI23:

Well what do we gain from the downfall of another? Is there nothing like second chance?
Is there no limit to hatred?

I thought what we all wanted was for her to pay the money and now a real effort is made towards that. Yet people are not satisfied. They prefer a taint in her image for eternity. Is that not unfair?

Assuming as we talk that is she is deeply sorry but is fronting differently?
Assuming she is really not sorry and is sorry tomorrow?

Always look beyond the surface guys.
What do we gain in her being tainted forever?

Feminine jealousy is a strong thing but guys, do not wish another what you will not wish yourself.  

Always learn to control your feeling no matter how strong. No wrong is irremediable.

According to John Donne 'No man is an Island, entire of itself. A man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind'

This is my opinion.

Peace!

Well said Agaba, It looks like you and i stand for the same thing.
The difference is that i point fingers and call names. I have never been afraid to do that.

Something is not right here.
What exactly did i do to gestapo ? I dont know who he or she is.

If you want to know the people i argue with here, They are the movers and shakers of nairaland.
They are seun, Mukina2. deboski, spikedcylinder.
Those are among the four most powerful nairalanders. Those are the people i argue with here.

They argue with reasons and points. You gestapo argue with blocked letters and font size 40, hoping that the size will make a difference.
You gestapo just bumped into a fast flowing river and i am the only person with a boat within the 400 mile radius.
Next time, ask questions before looking for fame.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 10:56pm On Sep 10, 2010
sam milla is an egalomaniac for sure.

among other things.

do you think this your arrogant manner is helping you? Not at all. Threatening people seems to be part and parcel of your existence and you seem to know no other way of interacting.

and why are you bribing people to post on your forum ke. Newsflash: in what way has the cash incentive increased your membership? If not for this platinumk story, how many people were there.

so what exactly did you spend "tens of thousands of naira" on?  

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invades Yobe Community, Cart Away Gold Jewelry / Soldiers Arrest Notorious Cattle Rustlers, Recover 209 Cows, 1062 Goats / Many Injured As Touts Shoot Knockouts Directly At Each Other In Ago Iwoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.