Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (923 Views)

Jane's dilemma(A short story about love and double-dating)by Onojeta Grace / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by tunjilee003: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
this is interesting... greediness and self centeredness doesn't really pay.. you killed your brother over and girl and you even go to the extent of committing murder
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
tunjilee003:
this is interesting... greediness and self centeredness doesn't really pay.. you killed your brother over and girl and you even go to the extent of committing murder
thanks for reading grin
Re: . by cassbeat(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2019
This was a nice piece I liked it.... Keep the good works...
Re: . by useful4us(m): 10:59am On Apr 02, 2019
iro... I must not cry! chai this is fantastical and so so emotional
Re: . by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
cassbeat:
This was a nice piece I liked it.... Keep the good works...
thanks dear
Re: . by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
useful4us:
iro... I must not cry! chai this is fantastical and so so emotional
lol... thank you very much for reading!
Re: . by cassbeat(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mhizgracie01:
thanks dear
Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2019
Please I decided to take down this story because some silly thieves on facebook deemed it fit to plagiarize the story and take credit for someone else's intellectual property. I had to send a private message to each one of them to take down the story and mind you, one of them was very adamant about taking the story down. She actually argued with me for a whole day over MY OWN STORY. SMH. I don't think I'll be posting any of my stories online again, these plagiarists are becoming bolder by the day. They have no conscience, how can you boldly steal someone else's intellectual property and pass it off as yours? Why do people do that? It seriously beats my imagination.

(1) (Reply)

Choices- To Be Alive And Loved Is Entirely Your Choice / Writing Project / Ode To The Aluu Four

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.