Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:51 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (94521 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2016
****this is a true story suitable for readers aged 18+….may portray varying degrees of sexual,cultism and crime related parlance,enjoy the ride*****
It was a dark night,the forest was quiet except for the occasional bird calls and resonating insect sounds abundant throughout the forest floor…
The night was very quiet and serene or so I thought…i knew little of the fact that the troubles that would plague me for the next few months would start on this same serene night…..
My name is greg and am 22 years of age..i had recently acquired a house in Abuja and a range rover e-vogue to complement to add to my expanding list of property nationwide,i was living the life,fast cars,beautiful women,money,you name it…..i belonged to a high-class cyber crime trio which included two other guys,”slow and trigger”.currently we had split up and were all laying low in different hide-outs…I was in owerri at present,the state capital of imo state after we had finally landed a major deal that was worth 8 million us dollars…jackpot!!!……I was known as ”Blood” within the trio.I was the final nail in the coffin,the finishing member of the ”outlanders” as our group was known as by several armed forces across the nation but we were not to be underestimated,we had serious connections in high places,nevertheless we were always taking the necessary precautions so as to remain as elusive as possible and trust me!!! We were…….Back to the present….i was in obinze in owerri presently in a thick bush if not forest trying to lay low because the last hit we pulled was all over the place;Tv stations,radio stations and all socia media and blogs we knew of were spreading the news..We were very cautious,we had pushed the money in through western union and stashed it courtesy of trigger with two of us(slow and i)in the dark about the money’s location…..according to our modus operandi,we had to lay low first before any other thing.Bringing me back to my present location,”obinze forest”…..In a three-bedroom bungalow I had constructed discreetly aas my safe house,had other safe houses but decided this was the most suitable cos this was our biggest hit yet and we had several forces hot on our heels…….

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
*******Episode 2******
I was right here on my bed thinking deeply,slow and trigger had been behaving very funny even before we left,i decided to wave it off as normal pressure which we all experienced after a major hit like what we had on our hands…..normally people would misbehave under such duress…..i hadn’t had enough time to finish that thought when I started hearing voices….they were sounding faint…..i jerked up immediately from my bed…how could dis yeye force people have traced me here at least an army base was not too far away so I doubted dey would deem it fit to search here…..Adrenaline pumped in large quantities through my muscular body…..My senses heightened as I took deep breaths straining my ears to pick out what was happening…..picking up a small sachet from the table beside me,i took two tablets of epinephrine(synthetic adrenaline booster) and swallowed,a bad habit I had formed over the years that was somewhat an integral part of me now….My eyes blazed red from lack of sleep as my feet touched the cold tiles beneath my feet.Counting the tiles from the door,i dislodged the fifth tile and brandished a volther p38 Russian pistol,My old ally ‘cos I always trusted it to deliver.slipping into my all-black scruffs,i cracked open the window and peeped into the pitch black darkness….i couldn’t see anything but I was sure as hell that I has heard voices,”definitely nothing my pistol can’t handle”,i said to myself as I made it to the front door.disabled d series of locks guarding it and stepped into the cold night pistol in my outstretched arms taking aim my heart beating faster than that of a trapped ferret…..I rounded the house expecting to see or even shoot an intruder but nothing was out of place!!!….thinking my imagination was about to get the better of me,i turned to retreat to the serenity of my room when ”cracka boom”,i heard the unmistakable loading and shooting of a molotov double barelled rifle……..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Hey you @osarenmwienda am finally here wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by osarenmwienda(f): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
thats the spirit... Keep it coming...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by osarenmwienda(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2016
Ion know anyone here.... Even if they don't mention me... Make i drag them comeout.... Gift01 bummybummy, blair, dexzzy ayaobaidowu:
Pls guys tell someone that know someone that also know someone that Greg is here with hot peppersoup cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Following. Keep it cuming bro, but Try to space your work.

BLOOD ,SLOW and TRIGGER.. I cant imagine the mystery behind this Mirage à Trois.

Just like in the movies :Cicadè a Deus- City Of God.

Yorhmienerd
Lleigh
jagugu88li
yinks89
mirob

I just found this one- seems promising.

3 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by tahir01(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
where the OP na? Abeg come update

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
********Episode 3*****
I jerked down out of sheer impulse,to say the truth I was my tippytoes now,”d--n dat shot could have come from anywhere”,”what if the shooter was aiming for me,”thoughts raced through my mind faster than a speeding bullet.I had split seconds to assess the situation,wait!!!,i saw something,there was a flicker of light in the distance,i saw it or at least I was sure I did…preparing myself for the worst.i slipped my cold feet into my trainers and stepped into the forest towards the flicker of light which I had seen earlier…..i had unending shrubs and overhanging branches to deal with.”i should have brought a machete” I thought to myself but no!! I was planning to be as discreet as possible to ensure that I didn’t alert the shooter of my presence in case he hadn’t noticed already…As I approached the flicker of light,i started hearing faint voices……again!!!!,they were unmistakeable,they were the same set of voices I had heard earlier,i was sure this time…..Creeping like a shadow through the bush as expertly as I could I had three things on my mind,such a sophisticated weapon in this bush??,who could the shooter be??,what was the flicker of light doing here!!!!!,why did the shooter shoot??…..Twigs and dry leaves rustled as I inched towards what now appeared to be a large bon-fire.the voices I had heard were now becoming audible enough for me to pick out what was being said……To my dismay,there were a lot more people than I had prepared for judjing from the multitude of voices…….very cold chills crept up my spine as I made out a line. from their chants…..Aro mate xxooooo………to which the others replied ”bloody”……this was the initiation ceremony of the dreaded ”supreme vikings confraternity”right in my backyard….this apparently was were the gunshot I heard was fired from…..My pistol shook in my hand as I prepared myself for a long night

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
********Episode 4************
I had shot people in my life time but I had never killed with the weapon that was clenched tightly in my hands…..i was sweating hard now,”i should have brought more epinephrine”,i thought to myself.in my shock I had stepped on a dry twig with a lot of dry leaves on top.As close as I was to the gathering,if I raised my foot,i was bound to be sniffed out by these blood thirsty cultists.from my vantage point,i looked and observed the entirety of the gathering.they were about thirty five(35) able-bodied guys brandishing weapons ranging from guns,cutlasses and menacing clubs…The colours red and black were evident in all corners of their clearing with several skulls and bones hanging above the bon-fire directly.they were singing now in heavy igbo language….
”kama mmiri ga erim ooo…..
Ka m see n’elu ee…….
”supreme vikings…….
Ka m see n’elu eeee……..
I was visibly shaken beyond reasonable doubt,this wasn’t some random child’s play,hadn’t finished with that thought when they stopped singing abruptly.About ten blindfolded guys were led into the clearing as I could see,each holding a red candle and wearing nothing but their boxers.As I strained my eyes to see more.The twig below my feet cracked,”d--n”I cursed in my mind as three of dem looked in my direction.i could see the three sets of blood shot eyes looking in my direction as more of dem joined shouting ”wida the 411”.”Now you’ve really done it blood”,i whispered under my breath…..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Uncleluke1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
[color=#000000][/color] hmm..

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
**********Episode 5**********
I stopped dead in my tracks as five menacing figures carrying shiny looking automatic rifles headed towards my direction.i could see them but they couldn’t see me.A fact for which I could be glad for the mean time.Two of dem walked past my actual location while the one walking in front of the remaining two reached my location,he stopped dead in his tracks,put his hands on his necklace and yelled to the others,”the palamus position here ooooo”….s--t!!! apparently this nigga had jazz…I had split seconds to react.If I shot any one of dem,make no mistake in the fact that there were thirty-five of them armed to the teeth ready to make mince-meat of me if d need arises.I was muscular but could only take two of dem at once…..so shooting was out of the question,i quietly dropped my trusted companion(the pistol) in the underlying shrubs and used dry leaves to cover it making a mental note to find it later with a metal detector I had stocked in the house.As the huge muscular frame of the guy drew closer,he reached into the shrubs surrounding me and touched my face.He had found me!!!!!!
Without waiting for him to make any other move,i grabbed his hand,pulled him with all the muscles in my upper body causing him to hurl forward,through the shrubs and into where I was.Not waiting at all for him to land,i gave two quick jabs,one to the throat and the other point blank on the chest.He was on his back on the ground now writhing in pains but there was a problem now,the others could see me….
As fast as I could,i ran through the bushes but I dared not run towards my house……A barrage of gunshots banished d silence of the cold night as branches and leaves behind me got torn apart by both bloodthirsty cultists and speeding bullets…..The hunt was on……

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
********Episode 6***********
My blood was pumping hard now,just as I liked it,the epinephrine had kicked in,”its been way too long since i’ve felt this way”.there was a mixture of fulfillment and fear pumping through me as I ran,i could only hope to spot a tree that would take me up and hide me till the morning,there was no way these niggas could get hold of me then.Just then,i heard a very loud voice probably from the clearing yelling into the silent night,”make una no throw am overboard oooooo…….carry am come make em contact ruggedity”.immediately the voice ceased to speak,i heard five sets of footsteps running closely behind me,”what the f**k”,i thought,it’s either these guys are into athletics or they had some spiritual help cos I was running frigging fast and another thing was the air of confidence about the way the voice spoke as if it was a hundred percent sure that I would be caught by the guys now hot on my heels…
All of a sudden,i started wishing I hadn’t dropped my gun,d--n!!!,these niggas could run fast!!!this was something I hadn’t made plans for earlier ‘cos I was hoping to outrun them…..I was almost out of breath when I suddenly had a change of plan,i dropped on the ground abruptly and rolled into some underlying shrubs and waited for the first fool who would make his way into my ambush…Thump!thump!!thump!!! the unfortunate guy ran into my waiting arms..I didn’t give him time to think,jumping on him and straddling him from behind,i used my strong feet to hook his hands behind him,my burly arms wrapped around his neck,he was in a chokehold…..our bodies crashed to the ground but it would take a lot more than that to pry me away from my victim….He struggled in vain as I snapped his neck…….I was a stone cold killer,i had the advantage or so I thought!!!! better yet these guys didn’t know the first thing about ”Blood”……I was prepared to give them a lesson or two…….
angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Continue... But I told you to space the work.. Bro the story is interesting, this is Front page Material, only you can Improve the punctuations and Space the work..

Maybe you use opera mini that's why! Try using chrome or flashfox... To update...

Nice one,ride on.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by bummybummy(f): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
osarenmwienda:
Ion know anyone here.... Even if they don't mention me... Make i drag them comeout.... Gift01 bummybummy, blair, dexzzy ayaobaidowu:
Pls guys tell someone that know someone that also know someone that Greg is here with hot peppersoup cheesy
u don know person nw, tnx for calln
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
***********Episode 7*********

As I still grappled with the lifeless body of the cultist whose life I had just snuffed out….i heard a couple more advancing footsteps,dry leaves and twigs snapping sounds grew louder as I hid the body preparing for another assault on these as I had termed them,”intruders”. Judging from the bodies of the guy I had stunned earlier with my jabs and the lifeless body at my feet. I could only make a simple conclusion,these boys were not just a rag-tag group of mummy’s boys throwing a parade.They were hunky death machines but I had the advantage of speed in addition to my well toned muscular physique courtesy of long hours at the gym…I was crouching now as two more of them crashed through the shrubbery least expecting to find their target crouching and patiently waiting to launch a deadly assault.As quick as lightening,i threw sand at both their eyes,jumping really high,i planted both of my feet on the first guy’s chest,he fell backward hitting his head hard on a tree trunk,not waiting to find out if he was passed out or not.i jumped on the other guy and straddled him just like I did with the dead guy…
As soon as I curled my arms around his neck….leaves rustled directly above my head….i hadn’t anticipated another one of them this soon.”gbiim” he hit me point blank on the face with the butt of his rifle…..i staggered up,blood poured from my nose,”gbiim”yet another head butt from the guy whose neck I had nearly snapped a few seconds ago….i fell to the ground and everything went black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
*********Episode 8***********

”you are no longer the blood I used to know” echoed again and again in my head becoming louder each time it was being repeated,louder and louder it got until I started screaming.
With a startle,i opened my eyes and felt pains all over my body,the pains told the tale;i had being brutally beaten even as I had passed out.I had opened my eyes just as I was being dragged into the clearing which I had being spying on earlier,my vision was blurred,my speech slurred and I felt blood dripping down my face. I couldn’t tell the intensity of the beating I had taken but was able to make out the form of the guy whose neck I had snapped earlier being dragged into the clearing and simultaneaously,a ruccus erupted within the confraternity,”kill am…..kill am”rent the air all around me as I wondered how they knew I was still alive.I was able to detect the strong smell of alcohol and marijuana within the clearing,any sense of judgement which this lot possessed before that I may have counted upon to save my life was utterly gone,these niggas were high and I doubt that in this state they could reason,i had already prepared to walk through the gates of hell because I knew heaven would be a dream for me.As they prepared to pounce on me,a shrill voice,the same one I had heard earlier while on the run.”maintain” it issued authoritatively getting closer,the angry mob fell backward as they said in unison,”D1 most rugged”.It took the last strength I had in me to open my eyes fully.there standing before me was a hunky,heavily built guy….My assessment of him was cut short when he spoke to me,”so na you enter Iceland dey form jet-li abi”………Maybe I was gonna die after all…….

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Creeza:
Continue... But I told you to space the work.. Bro the story is interesting, this is Front page Material, only you can Improve the punctuations and Space the work..

Maybe you use opera mini that's why! Try using chrome or flashfox... To update...

Nice one,ride on.
Help me out bruh.......i don't have a viable audience to appreciate my work.......am new here......help me call users attention
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
greg42:

Help me out bruh.......i don't have a viable audience to appreciate my work.......am new here......help me call users attention
First, to get an audience, you need to be an audience. Comment on other threads and hey do it genuinely .

Why? Nairalanders are intelligent ,they can tell if you're just too good to be true.

Step two, to be a better writer, be the best reader. This means read more of those stories you find interesting and adopt their methods : dont copy or plaglarise( I hope I got the spelling), just adopt their style.

Before you post that story, proof read and detach unnecessary details- give the reader the chance to figure out somethings by themselves.
Example

I went on and on in the middle of the forest , the nigt was still young and I could hear the foosteps of my trailers behind me. - This garulous and gibberish.

Try this instead.

I fled through the dark night aided only by the rays of moonlight, my deepest fear was the footsteps that closed in on me.

*Show, dont tell.

Again, mention monikers. This does the trick. Beware, too much of it leads into two unmitigated disasters : banned for spamming or you simply get them irritated.

Cc Bibijay123 jagugu88li mirob yinks89 tunjilomo veekid and eniqurl you guys are invited.

Last but not the least on the preference list.
Be consistent, reply comments and complete the story.

Nobody likes it when the author absconds with their fav. Characters.

#I REST MY PEN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by veekid(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Creeza:
First, to get an audience, you need to be an audience. Comment on other threads and hey do it genuinely .

Cc Bibijay123 jagugu88li mirob yinks89 tunjilomo veekid and eniqurl you guys are invited.

Here we go; enough said

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who just sent me a post in this our 21st century? Creèza....ehn!

Shigo20 nastynic Tuhndaey mhiz Lleigh dominique adeculate johnwizey lawlahdey
Yorhmienerd swann colik oya, tell this guy about technology abeg

3 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Greg

Divepen created a post about stories, look for it.

The front page is not the do and end all.

Take heed of creeza's advice

There are many brilliant stories on here that didn't make the front page.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Creeza:

Why? Nairalanders are intelligent ,they can tell if you're just too good to be true.

Step two, to be a better writer, be the best reader. This means read more of those stories you find interesting and adopt their methods : dont copy or plaglarise( I hope I got the spelling), just adopt their style.

Before you post that story, proof read and detach unnecessary details- give the reader the chance to figure out somethings by themselves.
Example

I went on and on in the middle of the forest , the nigt was still young and I could hear the foosteps of my trailers behind me. - This garulous and gibberish.

Try this instead.

I fled through the dark night aided only by the rays of moonlight, my deepest fear was the footsteps that closed in on me.

*Show, dont tell.

Again, mention monikers. This does the trick. Beware, too much of it leads into two unmitigated disasters : banned for spamming or you simply get them irritated.

Last but not the least on the preference list.
Be consistent, reply comments and complete the story.

Nobody likes it when the author absconds with their fav. Characters.

#I REST MY PEN

Well said wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lleigh:
Greg

Divepen created a post about stories, look for it.

The front page is not the do and end all.

Take heed of creeza's advice

There are many brilliant stories on here that didn't make the front page.
Thanks a lot.....you guys are making me feel right at home.........big ups bro @creeza
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
*********Episode 9**********

Just when I had given up hope,he spoke in polished english which surprisingly scared the s--t out of me. ”for you to have neutralised two of my men and killed one,you must have some level of training”he puported;i didn’t have the strength or enablement to pronounce a single word and he knew it,sensing my plight,he reverted back to pidgin(majority of which were heavy cult slangs)”that palamus wey you break en neck na my arkman oooo”……
His boys started mumbling obscenities at me as soon as the dead guy was mentioned but I didn’t give a rats a-s,i’d go a long way to protect myself,killing every one of them if possible but deep down in my heart,i was happy I didn’t have the strength to utter a single word ‘cos it would have provoked the anger of the already aggravated mob peering at my battered body and even then,the leader standing in front of me wouldn’t save me……
I Was still trapped in my thoughts when he patted my shoulder and said,”i hope you got some rest ‘cos your gonna need it”……At his command,i was blindfolded and placed within the ten guys who wanted to be initiated…This was not where I wanted to be at this point in time but there was little about it at this point ‘cos it was crystal clear that any more trouble on my part will quickly spell my demise…..Indeed it was going to be a long night!!!!….I called on the little strength I had left because if they were going to do what I was thinking,i really would need all my strength and endurance to survive the night….With that thought,the same guy who had spoken proper english a while ago yelled at the top of his voice,”Aro mate!!!!!!!” to which the others replied,”Aro rugged…….”The sound of drums and energetic gyrations slowly filled the clearing……The initiation had begun…….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
**********Episode 10*********

Now am not one of those niggas that would tell you they woke in a hospital and couldn’t tell they were in a hospital till they asked a nurse…..That was not the case at all…..The real mystery was how I got there.Opening my eyes,i made to assess my environment,the hospital room looked relatively expensive seeing that I was the only one in the room and there was a plasme TV set hanging at one corner of the room on which”hotline bling” by drake played on mtv base….
There was a water dispenser directly under it,the room was tiled. Even though my bed was cozy and soft,I felt like a thousand saws had just been used on me…….My reverie was interrupted as the door opened,two ladies walked in;a middle aged nurse and a lady I had never seen before and she was hot…….she had curves that were to die for which she expertly complemented by wearing a tight skimpy gown that hovered on her sexy laps as she walked towards the bed,reaching into her bag,she picked her phone,dialled a number,put it to her ear and looked me straight in the eye…….”hello…..cigaro!!!!!,yeah he’s awake”,all the while never breaking the eye contact she had made with me earlier….
I was immediately attracted to the beautiful stranger forgetting totally about the nurse in the room till she tapped my shoulder to which I responded with a deep groan..”what did you say happened to him",she asked the girl;only then did she break eye contact with me to answer the nurse,”he was in an accident and fortunately I was on hand to bring him here”….Me,Accident??,that was very contrary to what I remembered,i looked at her with suspicion in my eyes. She reciprocated with the”you’ll thank me later” look. I couldn’t get my finger on what was transpiring, still pondering on what was happening,i noticed the drip in my wrist and earlier I had noticed the nurse infusing several injections as she had walked in with the girl…..I had to talk with this girl but the drowsiness got way out of hand…I drifted off to sleep with a conversation on my mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
greg42:

Thanks a lot.....you guys are making me feel right at home.........big ups bro @creeza
If you can just not rush the updates, ok. Make us crave for the next update but still, don't be too stingy. Give us time to comment in-between, helping you interact with us and also allowing your story to go more pages than expected.

I'm sure our yabbing helps many authors enjoy their stories too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Believe it or not creeza and I are newbies....

Jagugu88li is telling you the truth....

Your interaction will give you ideas good luck

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
If you can just not rush the updates ok. Make us crave for next update but still, don't be too stingy. Give us time to comment in-between, helping you interact with us and also allowing your story to go more pages than expected.

I'm sure our yabbing helps many authors enjoy their stories too
A quite salient point made there.......Thanks for the tip!!!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by arosunshine(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Greg billz we meet again.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Who just sent me a post in this our 21st century? Creèza....ehn!

Shigo20 nastynic Tuhnda ey mhi z Ll eigh dominiq ue adecu late john wizey law lahdey
Yorhmie nerd s wann col ik oya, tell this guy about technology abeg

grin My lady, dont vex with me, I was only showing the guy example o.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai! See Blood's horror. I would never ever speak to Slow and Trigger for not showing up at my time of need. Make I no find them hanging out with the intruders, abeg I no trust them.

I can only imagine the action the Three Marketeers would have given say these two had shown up.

Good one! Don't forget to space your work

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lleigh:
Believe it or not cr eeza and I are newbies....

Jagugu 88li is telling you the truth....

Your interaction will give you ideas good luck
true o grin NEWBIES gone Semi-pro.. Thanks to our lovely friends like jagugu88li and bibijay123

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? / FEIRE - A Romance Story / A Story: Broken Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.