Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? (3443 Views)

This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents: Distributors Wanted / This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents: Distributors Wanted / This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
There are many rumor that says, IT A SCAM. Hmm..... This is 100% real! Do you think many richest people out there are rich because they doubt? No. Many are rich because they know the way of making their silent money.

Many buy and resell what you think is useless and not valuable to you. Many found it useful by buying it with huge money. Thousands of Naira and Dollars.

If you have these devices below or have the opportunity to research on them. You are on your way to become a millionaire. Believe that.

OLD AROMATIC SCHINAPP
OLD KEROSENE LAMP
OLD SINGER SEWING MACHINE

NOTE: I mean Very old not New items. You can check the link: https://kongashare.com/make-money-with-old-items-old-schnapps-bottle-kerosene-lamp/ for more images.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iqrHytZMnM

Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 8:53am On Apr 01, 2019
IF YOU ARE RESEARCHER, THIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY.
Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by NairalandAngel(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2019
money20199:
IF YOU ARE RESEARCHER, THIS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY.

You still have not said anything about how one is going to make money from these items you listed...
Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2019
NairalandAngel:

You still have not said anything about how one is going to make money from these items you listed...

If you have any of the items you can chat me on whatsapp or call my number: 0 8 1. 1 0 2 5 5 2 7. 5
Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by NairalandAngel(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2019
money20199:

If you have any of the items you can chat me on whatsapp or call my number: 0 8 1. 1 0 2 5 5 2 7. 5

I don't need to call you...post whatever you want to say here please

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairalandAngel:

I don't need to call you...post whatever you want to say here please

I don't force you to call bro... Is a choice ok?
Re: Do You Know That This "Old Device" Can Make You RICH? by money20199: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
MAKE USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent.......jumbo Rolls Needed / Withdrawing Paypal Dollar Using Black Market Rate / Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.