Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

.. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / .. (1307 Views)

Advise Me Please; Domiciliary Account / Domiciliary Account. / Domiciliary Account Who Has An Idea On How I Can Fund My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by anago40: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: .. by Johnny1013(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
I have a diamond bank Dom account with Visa card ..can you use that...if yes just inbox me
Re: .. by sunsewa16: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Yahoozee
Re: .. by anago40: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnny1013:
I have a diamond bank Dom account with Visa card ..can you use that...if yes just inbox me

No sir.
Thanks all the same
Re: .. by essenceplus: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Johnny1013:

They move people's money to your account. You have efcc problems after. Don't fall for it
Re: .. by anago40: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Keep the call coming please
Re: .. by anago40: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
essenceplus:

They move people's money to your account. You have efcc problems after. Don't fall for it
Who said the money will be transferred into their account?
We are talking of wallet here, not account please
Re: .. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
anago40:
Hi ,
I will not post details here for security reasons.

If you have diamond bank DoMiciliary Account with mastercard,
(2). Union bank domicilliary account with Visa card, please mail me on chrisbanksglory@gmail.com for a more detailed explanation please or call
/whatsapp

Let's discuss money. It's working very well. Don't doubt me.

What's preventing you from going to open your own dom account?

Why do you need another person's account?

1 Like

Re: .. by anago40: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

What's preventing you from going to open your own dom account?

Why do you need another person's account?

Diamond Bank had since stopped issuing MasterCard to its customers.
Union bank has also stopped issuing visa cards for domiciliary account.

Walk up to these two banks, request for MasterCard and visa card respectively and if union bank gives you visa card or diamond bank gives you MasterCard, then you are free to call me a scam and a thief.
Re: .. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
anago40:

Diamond Bank had since stopped issuing MasterCard to its customers.
Union bank has also stopped issuing visa cards for domiciliary account.

Walk up to these two banks, request for MasterCard and visa card respectively and if union bank gives you visa card or diamond bank gives you MasterCard, then you are free to call me a scam and a thief.

Well, I have an FCMB MasterCard for US$ dom account but I'm not sure I will do this business unless you can prove to me that the transaction you need it for is legal
Re: .. by anago40: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Well, I have an FCMB MasterCard for US$ dom account but I'm not sure I will do this business unless you can prove to me that the transaction you need it for is legal

FCMB dorm account with visa card instead
Re: .. by Casidibush: 1:56am On Nov 26, 2019
I have the card right now but need more clarity. 09053353306

(1) (Reply)

If Making An Average Of N750,000 Per Month Still Look Difficult For You. / My Review Of The Highly Paid Freelance Course By Walter Enyinnaya / Jobless?try This,it Has Paid Me For Some Months Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.