Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? (1157 Views)

Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Why Is Suya Not Readily Available As Breakfast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by gonzales38: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2010
Hi All,
Which brand readily comes to mind when you hear MILK?
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by googles: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2010
Peak and sometimes Dano
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Spyker: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2010
Peak
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by mukina2: 11:38am On Sep 09, 2010
Peak Milk na better for you grin
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by yme1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2010
cow bell our milk. . . .i swear i hate that milk ehnnnnnn but i prefer peak milk and one kind milk like that wey them dey sell #15 that year grin grin i miss naija o cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2010
PEAK & JAGO MILK
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by aieromon(m): 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2010
Dano Milk,mahn.If you didn't bring that milk to the boarding school i attended,you were regarded as the child of a poor man.
For the girls though,the greenlight was Peak.
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by pimpc007(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2010
PEAK. No Doubt[b][/b]
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by tpiah: 4:47am On Sep 10, 2010
cowbell.
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Sissy3(f): 6:56am On Sep 10, 2010
peak and cowbell our milk
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Damysa(f): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
peak milk
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Skidoc(m): 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
B.O.O.B.S - the best brand out there.
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by favouredjb(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
Peak milk,both tin n powder
And also dano,when I was in high sch ,I interchange btw d two,lol
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
WARA!!!

Skidoc:

B.O.O.B.S - the best brand out there.

Really the best

@ Peak, i either buy it or DANO. please do they still sell COAST milk? that used to be my favouite. It was just too creamy.
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Skidoc(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
Does anyone remember Ladha Milk?
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Pamperme: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
Peak though i buy Dano more. Even when i want to buy Dano, i still say Peak milk and when given Peak, i'd say no it's the other one embarassed makes me look stupid sometimes tongue
Re: Which Brand Readily Comes To Mind When You Hear Milk? by Aladunni(f): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2010
Peak milk comes to mind but i only get peak in a store wen ave endlessly searched for NIDO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving HUMAN FLESH - And Had Bags In Kitchen / Can Any Nairaland Agric Student Identify This Fruit / Pls Share Your Experience On Best Product For Single Hot Plate And Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.