Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport (575 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Can I Open A Bank Account With An Expired International Passport? / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport by bluebay(m): 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2019
Greetings my Brothers and sisters, Please i dont want to sound like a Novice here but i have been hearing several stories about securing the Nigerian International Passport. Some said there are specific regions in states that gives international passport same day or next day.
Please i need advice or idea from someone who have secured international passport recently. How much does it cost and the fastest mean if possible.. Thank you all.. I am In Warri, Delta State though.
Re: How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport by Xavi2019: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
Same here, i really need this info too.

1 Like

Re: How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport by MrLankeeee(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Before I think it was 30,000 naira, I heard a rumour it has been increased to 75,000. But check google to confirm well.
Re: How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport by doughziay: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Did mine for 40K 6Months ago at ikoyi and it took around 3weeks to get it with sorting.

I think it's around 70-75K now since the validity has been extended to 10 years.
Re: How Much And Process It Takes To Get An International Passport by BlueFlyDesign: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think it varies from state to state. Did mine in Ikeja for 30k a year ago at same period a friend did his for 27k in Abeokuta.

(1) (Reply)

Solution For Your Gas To Last Longer / Ladies Mini Hand Bags Available For Sale / What She Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.