Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience (16688 Views)

Is This The Most Funny April Fool Prank This Year? / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Galaticos444: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
Bros, when she tell me say na April fool, I no gree o. Tell her say nothing must do my pikin cheesy cheesy cheesy
u ar evil
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Satan66(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2019
When an afonja woman said she loved me.
I beat her dirty skull!

2 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by omojeesu(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2019
The Real Fool is the person who rejects the Way, the Truth and the Life!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by opesax: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2019
I open my phone this morning, i open www.goal.com, the first news that i saw is that Alex Iwobi has signed for Barcelona. After i read the news i was very stupid to the extent that i dont know that today is April Fool

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by stubbornman(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I beat her dirty skull!

Stupidity no go kill you... dirty rag!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by MrSpeaker13(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
The last one I fell for was that she’s pregnant shocked shocked Told her to keep the baby. So I didn’t really fall
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by carammel(f): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2019
I just got pranked, i sat down gently on my desk preparing for the day's work when my colleague came to inform me that our head asks to see me, i abandoned what i was doing and rushed down because the head doesn't just send for you, it must be something serious, on getting there she was attending to someone so i waited for her to finish. She raised her gaze to me and asked, yes, do you want something? , i said, you sent for me ma, she then smiled and asked , what is today's date, i said 1st April, she said you have been pranked, kai, I too laugh.. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
When an afonja woman said she loved me. I beat her dirty skull!
hahaha grin
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by oloworulz(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2019
A lady told me she is pregnant and she is gonna keep it. embarassed
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by GreatAchiever1: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2019
carammel:
I just got pranked, i sat down gently on my desk preparing for the day's work when my colleague came to inform me that our head asks to see me, i abandoned what i was doing and rushed down because the head doesn't just send for you, it must be something serious, on getting there she was attending to someone so i waited for her to finish. She raised her gaze to me and ask, yes do you want something? , i said, you sent for me ma, she then smiled and asked , what is today's date, i said 1st April, she said you have been pranked, kai, I too laugh.. grin

Lolz. Your boss sounds like she is easy going and prolly has good sense of humor.

3 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Adigun924: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2019
The lecturer that is taking us environmental and pollution engineering asked us to tear a sheet of paper for snap test this morning and the question was what is April fool, everyone was baffled by the question and don't know what to write until he bursted into laughter and said April fool
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by PrickGetSize(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2019
She called and told me to get ready to fvxk her real good that morning, that she'd stop by. I prepared my danger room, drank Alomo, jedi jedi and all but she never called or picked my call until 12pm. Then she said "April fool". Prick just dey pain me that day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by OhiOfIhima: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2019
After wishing my bae happy new month, some minutes later she sent a msg read " Hunie, I have seen some1 I want to marry" i quickly rush to pick my phone and called her, she was so serious about her stand, I quickly ended my call to ring her sister then I saw my babe call again n I picked she said I should check my phone and her WhatsApp msg read "Hunie, Is April fool" I busted into laugh. It was funny really within that few minutes... The prank is awkward. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by carammel(f): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2019
GreatAchiever1:

Lolz. Your boss sounds like she is easy going and prolly has good sense of humor.
Some days are just Christmas, she was prolly in a light mood.

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by sunisonflex29(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Someone fell for mine this morningl

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by sunisonflex29(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
opesax:
I open my phone this morning, i open www.goal.com, the first news that i saw is that Alex Iwobi has signed for Barcelona. After i read the news i was very stupid to the extent that i dont know that today is April Fool
I think say na only me see this one sotey I rush enter goal com, arsenal site,barca site..waste of mb

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Girah35(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Damn!!.. I remember just like yesterday. During my university days, I was in part 1 and met this light skin girl in my department. We chat up and she gave me her number. We became very close, I'm a play boy and I don't date girls. Only friends with benefit, we went to read together in the night on campus. To cut the story short, we had sex without protection. We both enjoyed and told my Gee about cos we're keeping scores then. The girl was popular on campus and all shit, on that fateful night. She gave me call telling me, we have to see and I went out to her. The next she says "I can't see my period again" and we get test in the morning. I don't where the sweat came from in cold, I started sweating profusely and couldn't say anything. My brother na bad experience I swear, after 10mins she cum shout say April fool. You need to see the relief on my face and was really mad at her. Las las we had another sex that night �

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by DavidEsq(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
grin

I just pulled one today. Immediately it was 12,on my status on WhatsApp,I made a status post where I was talking of how God blessed me last month with excess money. I concluded my testimony by saying that I wan give out 10 (2k each for five people). Come and see the war that ensued in my DM grin Even those kind of friends that you guys last chatted years back grin they also dropped their bank details.And even the set of friends that would turn off their read receipts on WhatsApp to the extent thar you won't know they still exist. I saw old and 'lost' friends in my DM yesterday.

I sha told them"congratulations on your certificate of participation in April fool prank which I'm about to confer on you" grin Some are still cursing me up till now sha even one said categorically that she hates me :DWas it really that deep to warrant such unfriendly reactions from them when they found out that I played pranks on them? embarassed

When I was a child,my friend told me that my mother asked him to tell me to slaughter our only GOAT then which I did. I was beaten ehn that day.
I don die with laf for here o grin

1 Like

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by EyezofGod120: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
I was at home suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw alert of 10k from my elder bro,,I rush down to the bank to cash it out then it says insufficient fund i called him he said April fool cry inside

2 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by marsh4332(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
After wishing my bae happy new month, some minutes later she sent a msg read " Hunie, I have seen some1 I want to marry" i quickly rush to pick my phone and called her, she was so serious about her stand, I quickly ended my call to ring her sister then I saw my babe call again n I picked she said I should check my phone and her WhatsApp msg read "Hunie, Is April fool" I busted into laugh. It was funny really within that few minutes... The prank is awkward. cheesy cheesy

Bro, April Fool aside!
Marriage dey her mind.
Wise up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by courage411: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I beat her dirty skull!
Wait do you talk trash all the time dumb a**

2 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by BlackfireX: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2019
femi4:
first post after 221 posts since Jan. You no try

This right here fellas is a monitoring spirit...

When evil men die they become evil spirit

2 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Chronicgenius: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2019
omojeesu:
The Real Fool is the person who rejects the Way, the Truth and the Life!
But why?
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by phlamesG: 10:02am On Apr 01, 2019
SirL0neWolf:
Playing football manager that year and I got a message from the board.

The board is pleased with the progress you've made so far and wants to reward you with £500m for the new transfer window. Click to accept

I couldn't believe my eyes and quickly clicked on the icon only to see

April fool. You didn't think we'd make it that easy did you?

I went round the hostel showing everybody my laptop. Till today remains the best April fool prank I ever received.

Wow really? grin
Football manager for life
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Johilo(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2019
Iyajison:
She called me and said she was on her way to my house that I should stand by the road side to pick her up....
Bros.... I really needed that visit..

I stood for over an hour by the road side... She keep telling me hold up..

And finally....she said it.....

I saw myself smiling but tears were coming out of my eyes... embarassed
hahaha.... Thank God say u no take man power if not erhhh..........
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by eliasc4(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2019
cheesy wink
Tapout:
[b]Back then as kids when i and my younger brother made it a point of duty to use play and scatter the whole house....so it happened our elder sister came back from school few days to the 1st of April, and after observing us, decided on how to handle the situation. fast forward to April 1st, she woke both of us up around 4am saying that since she has been away for time now, she wanted to prepare a special meal for us, buy that she cant be cleaning the house and be cooking at the same time, ofcos we both agreed to clean the whole house while she cooked, meanwhile after a while i sha noticed no activity was going on in the kitchen, but i felt she was probably warming up..after all na special food she wan cook. grin thats how we cleaned the whole house and prepared for school only for her to wake up around 7am prepared bread and tea for us for breakfast, walked out and bought like 5 speedy biscuit(cookies) that year with caprison for each of us and said "APRIL FOOL" that's the special food. shocked i've never been so shocked in my life.after telling us how we stress her by scattering the whole house and asking us how we enjoyed cleaning it back, she said she will us the time she would have spent in cleaning the house that morning to prepare a special food for herself. my younger brother was already crying like crazy, me i didn't even know how to react. she later prepared indomie and egg for us tho out of pity grin but we sha learnt our lesson[/b]
grin
Tapout:
[b]Back then as kids when i and my younger brother made it a point of duty to use play and scatter the whole house....so it happened our elder sister came back from school few days to the 1st of April, and after observing us, decided on how to handle the situation. fast forward to April 1st, she woke both of us up around 4am saying that since she has been away for time now, she wanted to prepare a special meal for us, buy that she cant be cleaning the house and be cooking at the same time, ofcos we both agreed to clean the whole house while she cooked, meanwhile after a while i sha noticed no activity was going on in the kitchen, but i felt she was probably warming up..after all na special food she wan cook. grin thats how we cleaned the whole house and prepared for school only for her to wake up around 7am prepared bread and tea for us for breakfast, walked out and bought like 5 speedy biscuit(cookies) that year with caprison for each of us and said "APRIL FOOL" that's the special food. shocked i've never been so shocked in my life.after telling us how we stress her by scattering the whole house and asking us how we enjoyed cleaning it back, she said she will us the time she would have spent in cleaning the house that morning to prepare a special food for herself. my younger brother was already crying like crazy, me i didn't even know how to react. she later prepared indomie and egg for us tho out of pity grin but we sha learnt our lesson[/b]
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by IAmInnocent: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Every day of the week I always have morning classes except for Monday, only for my course rep to tell us that we have a fixed class this morning. I almost insulted the lecturer's whole family for taking away my precious Monday morning. Only for me to get to class and I've almost waited the whole 2 hours and no lecturer. I'm in pains. To make it even more convincing he sent a fake sms correspondence between him and the lecturer.

2 Likes

Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Biglittlelois(f): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
I just did one to someone right now cheesy it feels so good to prank someone cos I've not done it before cheesy
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by gazal55(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
My boss called me this morning that they've started uploading our just concluded exam results that I should go and check mine and I was like haha dis is too early now he later told me he was only joking ( April fool)
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by Ayanfe29(f): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2019
carammel:
I just got pranked, i sat down gently on my desk preparing for the day's work when my colleague came to inform me that our head asks to see me, i abandoned what i was doing and rushed down because the head doesn't just send for you, it must be something serious, on getting there she was attending to someone so i waited for her to finish. She raised her gaze to me and asked, yes, do you want something? , i said, you sent for me ma, she then smiled and asked , what is today's date, i said 1st April, she said you have been pranked, kai, I too laugh.. grin

Lol....Same thing happened to me this morning...
Re: What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience by omojeesu(m): 10:26am On Apr 01, 2019
Chronicgenius:

But why?

Jesus called Himself the Way, the Truth and the Life.

When a man rejects Jesus there's potentially, no more hope:

He's out of the Way of Salvation.

He is ignorant of the Truth about the Creator, His creation and their relationship and

He has lost Eternal Life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Make Nigerians Lose Weight / Top 20 Funny Pictures This Saturday / *Edit* Car Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.