Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (36257 Views)

Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer / Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Black Americans want respect but demean themselves so much.
Why can't they just make music and be happy?
How many times has a white singer being shot dead?

Shame on them.!

2 Likes

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by weedfada(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Double up, never let a hard time humble us! NH... the rap game lost another.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Tapout(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
kingkuntaval:

Nipsey ain't active no more.

Well he probably was not active in the sight of his family, but not in the sight of shooters from rival gangs. once a Gangster, always a Gangster. I just hope the likes of Lil durk will survive what's coming for him. Dude has a lot of hitmen on his trails. He had black Disciples virtually at every nook and cranny during his neigbourhood hero Tour in Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by kingjrofficial(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2019
The Journey Had just begun
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Awoo88: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
This guy messed up. At his level, he should be a biss whose intereste should be sort after by every rag in that area. The Game is a blood but crio and bliid out their differences aside when he is concern. So many of them are like that
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Awoo88: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2019
This guy messed up. At his level, he should be a boss whose intereste should be sort after by every rag in that area. The Game is a blood but crio and bliid out their differences aside when he is concern. So many of them are like that. Such senseless war was no longer fashsionable after tupac/biggie small episode
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by TefBarzz(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Crips Vs Blood...
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
this is gang related and as expected thee will be retaliation and clap backs and drive bys with people ending up in body bags and morgues.. some people will be lost and never been found... I hate anything gang.. if you are in a gang or cult whether you say you don't do or join in the worst part of it my broda, I will run, jump fly even crawl away from you and your friends.
Reminds me of the time my ex was dating some guy in her environmental lol na my guy draw my ear say bros name chairman your girl dey climb oh... lol na text message we take break up immediately... innocent lives have been condemned 'cos some one forget to use his brains and ask himself " is a gang worth my life? "

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Nipsey Hussle’s Dr. Sebi Documentary: 5 Fast Facts You Need To Know

https://www.nairaland.com/5110123/nipsey-hussles-dr-sebi-documentary
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Rotimi47: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2019
krattoss:
Nipsey is a core crips gangster..
I expect more drive by and clap backs from his crips goons.

The gang war is just getting started.. cool
He is a crip always seeking for fights with Piru Bloods who are the father of the blood gangs.

Bloods are not as many as the crips but they are more violent and deadly than crips.

Gangs don't pay so let not promote gang violence.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Od1n: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2019
krattoss:
Nipsey is a core crips gangster.. I expect more drive by and clap backs from his crips goons.
And all for what? Wasting more young lives?

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
I told y'all

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Od1n: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2019
gypsey:
They all needs to grow the Fu ck up! Who da hell still wanna be in gang? in Nowadays of technology, bitcoins and Half nakid women on social media?

He was out of the game. They clipped him for nothing. Unless it's blood-in blood-out.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by queiii: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2019
krattoss:

Modified...I undecidedtold y'all

true that, just got updated. only sad thing is he was a blessing to his community

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And the Black Lives Matter movement never shows up for gang related,black on black violence.We know the riots would be in the streets by now burning everything in their path had he been shot by white popo,so why should anyone else take the black race seriously??

RIP
BLACK LIVES MATTER movement should not be taken seriously. They are hypocrites and shams. Many of them are hardened racists against white people and, most especially, white cops. They use their movement as a cover for their racism and violence. When a black person is killed by a black person, they are silent but when the killing is done by a white man, they go rioting and protesting against "internalised racism" and they ensure it makes the news. A two year old black girl was shot by a black man during a shootout but it didn't get their attention and they were silent on the issue. The mother of the girl had to call out the movement on their hypocrisy.

Surprisingly, the same movement complaining of racism are racist against white people accusing them of the so called "white privilege."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2019
Od1n:

He was out of the game. They clipped him for nothing. Unless it's blood-in blood-out.
possibly.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by calmnquiet(m): 11:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Oh Nipsey My Guy

"How long should I stay dedicated
How long should opportunity meet preparation
I need some real niggas meditation
Before I run up in your bank just for recreation"

One of my favorite lines of his.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
BLACK LIVES MATTER movement should not be taken seriously. They are hypocrites and shams. Many of them are hardened racists against white people and, most especially, white cops. They use their movement as a cover for their racism and violence. When a black person is killed by a black person, they are silent but when the killing is done by a white man, they go rioting and protesting against "internalised racism" and they ensure it makes the news. A two year old black girl was shot by a black man during a shootout but it didn't get their attention and they were silent on the issue. The mother of the girl had to call out the movement on their hypocrisy.

Surprisingly, the same movement complaining of racism are racist against white people accusing them of the so called "white privilege."

Heya, so the black man is as hypocritical and insecure as his woman. While the females cry their own at a local level, the men take it further with the whole racism cry...

Pitiful race grin
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Another crip nigga down by the bloods..Why u loose guard na sad

Rip Nipsey R60's c gang
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by planetx: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Oddsman:
Yankee gansters aint mesing around. Our cultsits dey learn work for their side.
Only difference is their easier access to firearms, but Naija gangsters are actually more brutal.

2 Likes

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by JaceBlaze: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:

As I nod in agreement with everything you just said.btw your name sounds Spanish,do you live in the US?

I enjoy watching Ben Shapiro shattering myths like "white privilege" and "blm" to pieces with simple logic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Oddsman(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
planetx:
Only difference is their easier access to firearms, but Naija gangsters are actually more brutal.

You're right about access to firearms
Have you heard of MS13? Hispanics craze no be here

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Heya, so the black man is as hypocritical and insecure as his woman. While the females cry their own at a local level, the men take it further with the whole racism cry...

Pitiful race grin
Stop disgracing your rεtarded self in public. Why is it hard for you to comprehend a simple post and make simple deductions? See the illogical, disjointed and nonsensical trash you just typed. I wonder how you go about your life in peace being this stupid. Shame no dey catch you. Tufiakwa.

Please don't mention me until you become sensible.

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by ogorwyne(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fine guy with really cool dress sense. I feel so bad for Lauren London. She is going to be devastated. The movie chi raq comes to mind.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
As I nod in agreement with everything you just said.btw your name sounds Spanish,do you live in the US?
No. I live in Lagos, Nigeria.

I enjoy watching Ben Shapiro shattering myths like "white privilege" and "blm" to pieces with simple logic
anytime any day, seeing irrationality and lies helpless at the feet of logic and truth is a pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9ZRj_a_2qM
Thanks for this. Each time you ask these people to point of racism, they can't. All they usually say is "of course there is racism, there has to be. It's obvious." grin

They are bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Stop disgracing your rεtarded self in public. Why is it hard for you to comprehend a simple post and make simple deductions? See the illogical, disjointed and nonsensical trash you just typed. I wonder how you go about your life in peace being this stupid. Shame no dey catch you. Tufiakwa.

Please don't mention me until you become sensible.

Typical blackman, always aggressive. If only they can channel the aggression into productive ventures. smh undecided
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Typical blackman, always aggressive. If only they can channel the aggression into productive ventures. smh undecided
I am a gentleman who gets aggressive at colossal stupidity. Go and start thinking properly. Silly girl.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by JimD(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
krattoss:

Modified...I undecidedtold y'all

Get your facts right oga. Before you start yarning rubbish, crips will always use blue masks in their videos. The Nipsey guy was just about hustle. He was killed cos he was making a documentary on Dr. Sebi, an African doctor who used herbs to treat HIV and cancer.
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Martinez39:
I am a gentleman who gets aggressive at colossal stupidity. Go and start thinking properly. Silly girl.

This is exactly how you will go outside there and run your mouth like a wild animal, making them think we still swing from one tree to another. God help us grin
Re: Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles by Martinez39(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
pocohantas:

This is exactly how you will go outside there and run your mouth like a wild animal, making them think we still swing from one tree to another. God help us grin
If you mind weren't too rεtarded to comprehend my post. You would have known that I don't go out and run my mouth like an animal. I repeat I ONLY GET AGGRESSIVE AT COLOSSAL STUPIDITY. undecided

Go and start thinking properly. Do yourself some good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola Celebrates 36th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Davido, B-Red And Trey Songz Strike A Pose / Photos From Benita Okojie's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.