Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer (6582 Views)

Toke Makinwa Dragged For Ignoring Kolade's Death But Posting That Of Nipsey / CCTV Captures Nipsey Hussle Being Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by unclesuruoffi: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Earlier today we reported that Eric Holder a.k.a Shitty Cuz, has been identified as Nipsey Hussle’s killer following the fatal shooting at the 33-year-old rapper’s clothing store in Los Angeles.

Shitty Cuz who is Nipsey Hussle’s killer is alleged to be a Crip gang member currently at large, and police are seeking the public’s help in finding him. People on social media had identified the suspect earlier in the day as a man who goes by the street name “Shitty Cuz,” and “Fly Mac,” and photos of the suspect, a wannabe rapper, match the man known by those nicknames, including his neck tattoo.

Some facts about Eric Holder named as Nipsey Hussle’s killer has popped up and here are they below;

1. Police Sources Said the Suspect – Whose Social Media Indicates Was Allegedly a Member of the Crips – Was Someone Nipsey Hussle Knew

2. Eric Holder’s Instagram Page Calls Himself a ‘Boss King’ & ‘Cool Young King’

3. ‘Shitty Cuz’ Had a Soundcloud Account That Called Himself ‘Da Great’

4. The Suspect, Eric Holder, Is Accused of ‘Snitching’

5. Crowds Gathered at the Scene of the Shooting to Pay Tribute to Nipsey Hussle

It is also important to note that in recent years, Nipsey had become heavily involved in the community, most recently investing in the new Destination Crenshaw arts project, a 1.3-mile-long “outdoor art and culture experience celebrating Black Los Angeles.” Nipsey was also an investor in Vector90, a professional co-working space in Crenshaw which he described as a “bridge between Silicon Valley and the inner city” that would also include STEM classes. There were plans to open more in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington, D.C. and other underserved neighborhoods all over the country.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/shitty-cuz-five-things-you-need-to-know-about-nipsey-hussles-killer/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Mmhmmm
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by JubrinElSudan: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
Looking like Jay Z in the first picture

1 Like

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by LuciferYaweh: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2019
So let me understand the motive behind this thread...
OP wants us to get to know a murderer & cultist more.

Really?shocked

What is it with this generation and stupidity?
Who cursed this generation enmasse?
How can someone bring up the profile of a murderer for us to peruse?
Is he now a dignitary or a celebrity?

One idiot up there is already calling him Jay-Z.
Next we will have Shitty Cuz T-shirts and he'll probably get a multi-million dollar endorsement deal from some entertainment outfit as an ambassador.

I pity this generation and where social media will lead them to.

I pray I'm dead by then...

*spits angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by franklingud(m): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ugly fool have killed this handsome young man.
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by BanevsJoker(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Now I'm convinced the US Government had something to do with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Rextizz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
It's US government that sent that snitching bastard to smoke Nipsey just for some cash, they can fool others but not me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by rex444(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Blood n crib issues

1 Like

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Rextizz:
It's US government that sent that snitching bastard to just Nipsey just for some cash, they can fool others but not me.
You may be right though, just like Bob Marley's case embarassed
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by falcon01: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
its definately Black, Black been killing Blacks.
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Botfuss: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shey in belong abi in no belong?

Meanwhile the crisp gang would be the most useless gang ever. They even kill themselves. Spits
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by kevoh(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Successful black dude starts giving back to his (black) community, gets shot two years later. Mba, I don't agree with the Black on Black narrative but then again gang related killings are rampart in the U.S the way pure water is common here.
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
How will a crip kill a fellow crip member.....well bloods piru members go don heave sigh of relief cos it was a bloods member.....then many niggas are gon die...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by SenR(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
E be like say na Jzay younger bro kill am o
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Now I'm convinced the US Government had something to do with it.
You're wise
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dude looks so much like Low budget Ludacris
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by TinkTwice(m): 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na them-them..
After him done do his own them-them finish, him wan come stop them-them with LAPD
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Chubhie: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
I heard Nipsey was working on a documentary for cancer and HIV cure.
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by sodiqapril(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chubhie:
I heard Nipsey was working on a documentary for cancer and HIV cure.
d guy was an activist, and his last album victory lap was nominated for grammy
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Chubhie: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
sodiqapril:

d guy was an activist, and his last album victory lap was nominated for grammy
I would like to hear all his albums. You have a link for all of em?
Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2019

Re: Shitty Cuz: Five Things You Need To Know About Nipsey Hussle’s Killer by KingLennon(m): 4:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Nipsey Hussle ft Kendrick Lamar--Dedication. Mehn, RIP man

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / Chika Ike Receives HOT Slap From Ngozi Ezeonu For Sleeping With Her Husband / Nollywood Actresses Still Single At 40 But Not Searching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.