Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version (1666 Views)

How To Create A Facebook Phishing Site On Wapkiz 100% Working - Highwebs / Wapkiz Blog Form Codes / Wapact And Wapkiz CODE: Advance Quick Login Code For Wapkiz Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version by excellent31005(m): 3:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Wapkiz Mobile site builder

Many of us(webmasters) have used or might have hered of wapkiz free hosting mobile site builder.
It has been a challenge to upcoming programmer's whom has find it difficult to design the desktop version of their wapkiz site due to their little know of coding the simple and common programming language (html & css), also their inability to understand wapkiz tag code in other to get what they expect has discouraged them from using wapkiz.

Wapkiz desktop version code for - ultimatefun.com.ng (solid.wapkiz.com)
With my few month experience of using wapkiz, I have been able to understand all about wapkiz tag codes, seo, keywords and the desktop version of my site.
I this topic, I will be dropping the codes I used in designing my site www.ultimatefun.com.ng In the comment section.
But before then, I need your comment below so I can know how many people who are interested in getting the code.
By : Ultimatefun CEO
ultimatefun.com.ng

Re: The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version by excellent31005(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
just drop your message below, I am here to help you out
Re: The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version by naijapara(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
excellent31005:
just drop your message below, I am here to help you out
Hi dear, you are very amazing. Help me with my site on wapkiz. I want to build a site
Re: The Most Designed Wapkiz Site In Nigeria; Desktop Version by excellent31005(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thanks for your interest in my service, to get in torch with me.
Whatapp me on this number :- 08133013115

(1) (Reply)

Constructive Criticism Of Nta Website / Free ETISALAT Nigeria Browsing Trick / List Of Winners For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.