Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

#bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals (1149 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto / Alex's Polygraph Result Reveals She Lied About Getting Over Leo / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by onyi25(f): 3:46am On Apr 01, 2019
As the BBNaija Double Wahala reloaded finally came to an end today, housemates were asked to take a polygraph test.

Polygraph test ascertains if a person is being truthful or not and to our dismay, Tobi failed his.

When asked during the test if he got close to Alex to spite Cee-C, he replied no but the polygraph result came out proving he lied.

Although later on, he stood his ground when Ebuka asked him to explain himself as regards the result.

He still stuck to his initial claim that he never got close to Alex to spite Cee-C.

According to him, he was more bothered about the game than anything else, he said he first got close to Alex because they were paired and then eventually they became friends and he really wanted either of them to win.

See more and watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/bbnaijareunion-tobi-became-friends-with.html

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by FlirtyGist: 3:51am On Apr 01, 2019
tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by originals1(m): 4:55am On Apr 01, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by Ijaycool(f): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2019
Ibadan Polygraph
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by stephleena(f): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2019
Even the Truth was scared of that ogbomosho looking polygraph man
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by Nelly21: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2019
That one is their business. I don't care if Tobi was with Alex to spite Ceec, they must get married oo, not after all the asoebi people have sewn and the way she went to kneel for his people in his hometown. After sleeping with her? lipsrsealed No oo, they must pepper Ceec some more. Are they tired? embarassed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by akankemi1(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2019
i knew it
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by Okayng: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2019
angry
Re: #bbnaija: Tobi Became Friends With Alex Just To Spite Cee-c - Polygraph Reveals by fyneguy: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2019
Nelly21:
That one is their business. I don't care if Tobi was with Alex to spite Ceec, they must get married oo, not after all the asoebi people have sewn and the way she went to kneel for his people in his hometown. After sleeping with her? lipsrsealed No oo, they must pepper Ceec some more. Are they tired? embarassed

lol

Alex said they were just THERE, when asked.

Tobi is done with her.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[video] - Comedian AY Praises Daughter After Graduating From Primary School / COZA: I was never a member of COZA neither did I marry in COZA-Timi Dakolo / Mayorkun Recorded Fun Video With Dad As He Sing To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.