Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum (1531 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Funke Akindele And Olubunmi Neeceebosslady, Her Lookalike Sister Pose Together / Adetutu Alabi And Her Lookalike Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by CastedGist: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2019
GistMore.com

Upcoming actress Nkechi Blessing shares adorable photo with lookalike mum for mother's day celebration. She wrote;

Her mother’s daughter ...My one and Only Role Model,The woman who gave me life..Everyday for you is Mother’s Day,Cus I Try the little I can to see you Happy,tho I might not do too much,but I am certain a surprise awaits you soon by God’s grace...Thank you for raising a star...We came from Nothing Mother,and gradually Your little Child will become something
...All the early age hustle you taught me is what is guiding me today,From that NBS that hawked OKRIKA on the streets of Ishaga Elliot,To that NBS that Cooked PEPPER SOUP in Pere That Year,To the widely celebrated SUPER STAR of today....Thank you soo much mother...I will continue to make you happy,Comfortable till my last breath..Happy Mother’s Day to my Small god..We Love you soo much mama @jennifer_ijeoma_sunday My late Brother,my elder sister and I

See more; http://gistmore.com/photo-of-actress-nkechi-blessing-and-her-lookalike-mum

Re: Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by CastedGist: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by itspzpics(m): 6:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Wow this is beautiful
Re: Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by Olalan(m): 7:22am On Apr 01, 2019
One of the many actress who ride on their boobs and ass to get roles
Re: Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by Okayng: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019
smiley nice
Re: Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2019
Happy Mothers day.

but dis babe get watery yansh grin

(1) (Reply)

Is SIMI Really Pregnant? - Simi Causes Commotion On Social Media With New Photo / Bbnaija 2019: Former Minister Caught In Bed With Former Big Brother House Mate / OAP Maria Okan announces the arrival of her child with rapper Olamide. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.