Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m (22205 Views)

Davido Gifts His Cousin Tunji Adeleke Over N5m Cash On His Birthday (video) / Tonto Dikeh: My Ex-Lover Threatening To Expose My Nudes / Tonto Dikeh: My 102-Year-Old Grandma Still Drinks Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Ayodele70: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been all over Instagram yesterday making lots of revelations, after people bashed her for changing her son's surname to 'Dikeh'.

According to her, they can kiss her bad big bleached surgical ass. She then went ahead to reveal that she will have a 3rd cosmetic surgery, and it will be worth over N5m.

"Btw my 1st surgery was 5million second surgery 4million and the 3rd which im yet to go for is wey more than the first cos its my last!!" she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/tonto-dikeh-reveals-her-next-cosmetic-surgery-will-be-worth-over-n5m.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by gaby(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Please join me in prayers as we pray for the next Cosmetic surgery to be on Tonto's brain and that it goes on successful.

Just maybe...she'd lose some of her bitterness and save us her incoherent rants.

Empty skull wey go dey write all those her headache inducing sentences.

I'll personally sponsor a wedding between this crack head and Blackface in any part of the world.

They are a perfect match...if dem like make dem kill themselves at least we go get small peace.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Nukilia: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2019
Bad role models undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by amzee(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2019
USELESS BOTTOM,SHAKE IT BY FORCE.
IDI RABATA,ITS NOT MY FAULT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by ritmek(f): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2019
who cares....its her body
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2019
This might be the first time I'm commenting on her thread because obviously she is rabid but "Surgerical" she said.... I nearly died.

She can spend whatever she likes on her body but can someone please advise her to spend some cash on a good phone that has an outstanding autocorrect feature so that she won't keep embarrassing herself with her gbagaun.

Not surprised though,since she don dey follow Bobstupid her mumurity don synchronize with that micro cephalic baboon own.

Never seen a more pained human than this lady.

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by sinaj(f): 7:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Your money, your fake ass, your life.

Just remember that you are in naija sha and there is nothing like emergency response incase your balloon goes off.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by afroniger: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2019
I pity her. Cosmetic surgery quickly becomes an addiction for those that indulge in it because after that first 'successful' one they begin to see other 'problems' that 'need' to be 'fixed' surgically. Anyway, na she get her body.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by PrettyGist: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Thales01: 7:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Nobody cares.
I only wish that surgery would be carried out on her brain that comes up with all the rubbish she posts on social media because she needs that one the most.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Okayng: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2019

Police Raid Hotel During S* x Party, Old Men And Young Ladies Arrested >> See Photos Here

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by stephleena(f): 7:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Lol.. that's the problem with all these artificial stuffs, the more they get the more they want, putting their lives at risk. despite the surgeries the insecurity is on the highest level..

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2019
na she sabi

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2019
You got 5million to spend on surgery,you'll have $10 to buy a pocket sized dictionary.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Each time complications for anysurgical procedure increases .Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clots and, rarely, death. Infection at the incision site, which may worsen scarring and require additional surgery. Fluid build up under the skin.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Izabel(f): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Aphroditee(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
Good for her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Lol hilarious thank you grin
Why would you say thank you to that,,
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Why would you say thank you to that,,
cause life isn't that hard.

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by wreck0000: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2019
too muvh money

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2019
Best of luck to her
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by porto0000: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
na she sabi o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by Brownshugar69: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Where is FfK to tell her what happened to that late beauty queen
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by realeleniyan: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
money speaking
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by oxfordblue: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
na she know
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by policace: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Fine girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: My Next Cosmetic Surgery Will Be Worth Over N5m by ikuberu: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2019
i pray it works out fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Bobrisky: "Fire Will Consume You On Judgement Day" / Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction / DJ Switch Boasts About "Roasting" Wole Soyinka During A Panel Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.