Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

How To Succeed As A Blogger With A Full Time Job - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Succeed As A Blogger With A Full Time Job (661 Views)

Will You Like To Work As A Blogger With Tecno Mobile / Four Applications You Must Have On Your Phone As A Blogger / Never Run Out Of Content To Publish As Blogger With FOLOWR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed As A Blogger With A Full Time Job by Experience101(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
In this article, you will be taught the steps you need to take if you really want to succeed as a blogger while you still run a full time job.

We all know that for you to be able to meet your basic needs of life you will have to work so you can earn money (except you come from a very rich family).

The salary you earn from your job most times don’t settle your bills so having to look for a side business that you can use to supplement your income is always necessary.

Unlike other countries where a person can have two jobs, Nigeria doesn’t give people that opportunity.

Starting a blog is one of the best side businesses anyone can do with a full-time job.

The stress you face at work alone will drive away the thought of you starting a blog.

With the stress of one job, it is easier for a person who is single to nurse the idea of starting a blog unlike someone with a family.

The stress increases when you have to work and at the same time take care of your family.

You may ask why I chose Blogging?

Blogging is one of the oldest ways of making money online and it is still profitable till date.

With a good niche and a massive audience (traffic) to your blog, you can quit your job and go full-time blogging.

The problem most people have is the time to start a blog.

So then you may ask again what do I do?

I know you have read a lot of post from different bloggers that tell you how easy it is to start a blog and make money from it.

The truth is as profitable as blogging is, it takes time to grow to the point where you can quit your job and go full-time.

Most times it takes 6 months to 1 year or beyond for you to start making money from a blog.

One thing I most point out again is that blogging is not for everyone. Patience and dedication are the key criteria if you want to start a blog and succeed. Take it from me, it is not easy to sit down to write an article.

Continue Reading: http://naijahowtozone.com.ng/2019/04/01/how-to-succeed-as-a-blogger-with-a-full-time-job/

(1) (Reply)

Buy MTN 1GB As Low As N600. 2019 April Awoof / Students Results Management Scripts Available Here / Foreign Phone Number Needed Urgently For Whatsapp And Telegram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.