Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight (60461 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by MICDAMI(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nigerian feminists always blow up like toads after you add a little food and money in their life.
Add semen which is rich in protein to their diet and you have pigs in tight-fitting dresses.

This one's armpit must contain enough toxic pheromones to disarm a nuclear warhead.

Besides, if she's pregnant it only means she is carrying millions of tadpoles in her womb.

*spits angry
Lolz
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Intellectual201: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
When is the wedding coming up?
dachilino:
Chioma's 'huge boobs and her new weight' has led to pregnancy speculations, few days after Davido referred to her as his wife.Chioma's 'huge boobs and weight' which led to pregnancy speculations, were spotted in insta-story videos Davido shared yesterday. Here are photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/chiomas-huge-boobs-and-weight-sparks-pregnancy-speculations/

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Adalberto(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
I'm responsible for her pregnancy, I bleeped her twice when David was not around
I cummed all over her wide warm pussy
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Danchibez: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh!!!! It is finished
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by autofreak2020(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Gaining weight is now sign of pregnancy?? Na war ooo.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Luvlyna(f): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

If anyone thinks that this relationship is an example or a shinning light is grossly mistaken and unfortunate. I feel for the girl. She is only reducing her worth of re-intro-relationship (starting a fresh relationship with a different man) in the event of failure in this current relationship. If you date a Star, date him or her quietly. Never be outlandish until he has wedded you. Most good and reasonable men rarely go for a woman who has been socialized or celebrated in previous relationship(s)

Richdad

So what if things really work out for both of them
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by AndLeo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Celebrity girlfriend. Davido don kill her career finish. She is now a full time girlfriend.She is just forming chef while the only thing she does is to cook for Davido.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Aha.. Person add weight, is that a news?.. Nairaland this days tired me
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Kbabs02(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
okerekeikpo:
It's still a mystery how a full blooded Igbo girl dey use open leg for this afonja, dirty people

It's still a mystery why a full blooded Yoruba guy would insert his clean dick into that stinking biafrog girl Virgina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
See melons wey OBO dey swim wink
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Agugbadin: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Can monitoring spirits leave this quite girl alone please
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by DrRaph: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Anyone who thinks this relationship is an example or a shinning light is grossly mistaken and unfortunate. I feel for the girl. She is only reducing her worth of re-intro-relationship (starting a fresh relationship with a different man) in the event of failure in this current relationship. If you date a Star, date him or her quietly. Never be outlandish until he has wedded you. Most good and reasonable men rarely go for a woman who has been socialized or celebrated in previous relationship(s).

There are practical changes you see in a man or woman who is in a healthy relationship. For, the man, you will see a signs of maturity and responsibility in him and the woman, a sense of confidence and glow in everything she does. That's a relationship that is healthy. None of these attributes have i seen in the above.

Richdad
Oil dey your head
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Bestie93(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Well if she's pregnant; its
#ANOTHER BABY GIRL loading grin grin
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by led(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kbabs02:

It's still a mystery why a full blooded Yoruba guy would insert his clean dick into that stinking biafrog girl Virgina

hahagagafa
e pain u too much
I can tell ����
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Guestlander: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
okerekeikpo:
It's still a mystery how a full blooded Igbo girl dey use open leg for this afonja, dirty people

Jealousy. You have no talent, no money, no fame. How do you intend to get a girl like Chioma, tell her you are ibo?
She will tell you to scram with your ibotic arse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by hybridblood07(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Don't be deceived by what you read about celebrities. Nobody knows what Davido has in mind for Chioma. Please pray for them and don't just jump into conclusion because of what you saw or read.
Thank you!
Richdad50:
shocked

Anyone who thinks this relationship is an example or a shinning light is grossly mistaken and unfortunate. I feel for the girl. She is only reducing her worth of re-intro-relationship (starting a fresh relationship with a different man) in the event of failure in this current relationship. If you date a Star, date him or her quietly. Never be outlandish until he has wedded you. Most good and reasonable men rarely go for a woman who has been socialized or celebrated in previous relationship(s).

There are practical changes you see in a man or woman who is in a healthy relationship. For, the man, you will see a signs of maturity and responsibility in him and the woman, a sense of confidence and glow in everything she does. That's a relationship that is healthy. None of these attributes have i seen in the above.

Richdad
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by orijinalasu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
itspzpics:
See u
See Some of Chioma Sexy Photos that Has got Davido dripping for her => HERE

So what should I do with Chioma sexy photos? undecided

Bros, go dey read tortoise stories if u no get work o
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by nextlevelsmovies: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, Please support my project and follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/nextlevelsmovies
May new movie is loading.
Thanks and God bless!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Forreellinc: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry i'm not looking at her breasts, you are looking at her breasts
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin

Chioma's huge breasts are now for public consumption
Chioma you see your life
This Yoruba boy has finally chiputa gi ukwu n'ama
Ntoor ! tongue
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by aminugambo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Only the front part of her added weight
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Olusheyi1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
You want to enter Renmoney, my signature is the door.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by ChiefSweetus: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
i like devido because he is clearly not superficial.. any guy that can consistently date ugly babes knows that beauty is an insignificant quality in a partner... smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Reedahgado(f): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

The reason why I still love Tania, wizkid's ex. That girl didn't do oversabi
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Blacksavage: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good for her.. See as breasts be like wetin dem dea use kill mosquito... If she drop like two album for davido.. He done finish be dah..
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by itspzpics(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Noel1:

So what should I do with Chioma sexy photos? undecided

Bros, go dey read tortoise stories if u no get work o
ok oo thank u ... Fvck u challenge....lol
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
itspzpics:
ok oo thank u ... Fvck u challenge....lol

I just dey joke o bro grin

I no say na hustle things. Jah bless our hustles cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido And Chioma Kiss Ahead Of His 27th Birthday / Peter Okoye Mocked Arsenal FA Cup Win And Got This Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.