Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight (60476 Views)

Simi's New Photo Sparks Pregnancy Speculation As Fans React / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Shares New Hot Photos / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
okerekeikpo:
It's still a mystery how a full blooded Igbo girl dey use open leg for this afonja, dirty people

When u're classless, hw can u get a girl like Chioma? undecided
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by OSUigboKiller: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
okerekeikpo:
It's still a mystery how a full blooded Igbo girl dey use open leg for this afonja, dirty people
It should not be a surprise at all because it is a known fact that OSU girls are very loose.
98% are wh0res and slvts.
check the % of prostitutes we have in Nigerian brothels to confirm for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by itspzpics(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Noel1:

I just dey joke o bro grin

I no say na hustle things. Jah bless our hustles cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy no wahala bros ...God bless us
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by ufondunenye(f): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nigerian feminists always blow up like toads after you add a little food and money in their life.
Add semen which is rich in protein to their diet and you have pigs in tight-fitting dresses.

This one's armpit must contain enough toxic pheromones to disarm a nuclear warhead.

Besides, if she's pregnant it only means she is carrying millions of tadpoles in her womb.

*spits angry
nawa oo... who did this to you?? shocked shocked
Smh...
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by ufondunenye(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Anyone who thinks this relationship is an example or a shinning light is grossly mistaken and unfortunate. I feel for the girl. She is only reducing her worth of re-intro-relationship (starting a fresh relationship with a different man) in the event of failure in this current relationship. If you date a Star, date him or her quietly. Never be outlandish until he has wedded you. Most good and reasonable men rarely go for a woman who has been socialized or celebrated in previous relationship(s).

There are practical changes you see in a man or woman who is in a healthy relationship. For, the man, you will see a signs of maturity and responsibility in him and the woman, a sense of confidence and glow in everything she does. That's a relationship that is healthy. None of these attributes have i seen in the above.

Richdad
What will you now say in the case of Wizkid and Tuface ex gf's that all got married??
Abeg leave matter for matayas.
Person wey God go bless, him go bless am.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by wonder233: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't care, she can be pregnant or not, it has nothing to do with me
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Sparks Pregnancy Speculations With Her New Weight by keti2: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
If she became a baby mama how is that your business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elvis Madu 'Eze Money' Gets Son A Matching BMW Jeep For His 1st Birthday / Deji Adeleke And Girlfriend Expecting A Baby - Kemi Olunloyo / Tiwa Savage Spotted As Forte Oil Attendant. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.