Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why There Was April Fool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why There Was April Fool (259 Views)

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? / I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / Bbnaija's April Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why There Was April Fool by balosammy(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2019
APRIL FOOL
April 1st is named FOOL'S DAY after Steve April.
He was born on 1st April 1579. He did 605 businesses in his lifetime and never succeeded in any.
He lost all his father's assets worth 45 billions dollars, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools.
At the age of 19, he married a 61-year-old woman by the name Brittney Forth who divorced him 16 days after the marriage because of his foolishness.
He used to read and believe all kinds of fake stories like the one you are reading now.
Thanks for being my APRIL FOOL reader.
lolz
U are blessed in this new month ijn

1 Like

Re: Why There Was April Fool by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2019
balosammy:
APRIL FOOL
April 1st is named FOOL'S DAY after Steve April.
He was born on 1st April 1579. He did 605 businesses in his lifetime and never succeeded in any.
He lost all his father's assets worth 45 billions dollars, and so everyone started calling him father of the fools.
At the age of 19, he married a 61-year-old woman by the name Brittney Forth who divorced him 16 days after the marriage because of his foolishness.
He used to read and believe all kinds of fake stories like the one you are reading now.
Thanks for being my APRIL FOOL reader.
lolz
U are blessed in this new month ijn

I'm crying now

1 Like

Re: Why There Was April Fool by balosammy(m): 9:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Atiku:

I'm crying now
awww...don't cry nah U are not a fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke In Another Impersonation Case / The Youths Are Happy With Wike's Return As Governor Of Rivers State... / Atiku Gets 21-day Ultimatum To Return To Cameroon, Apologise To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.