Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) (45034 Views)

Obituary Of Man & His 2 Children Who Died In Auto Crash On Keffi-Abuja Road / Tajuddeen Musawa: Sokoto Lecturer, His Wife, 2 Children Die In Accident / Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by zoba88: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Yesterday I shared the sad story of man identified as Jamal Ahmad Bawa (Yari) who died in a fatal accident alongside his wife and two children while travelling from Gombe to Bauchi.They have been buried amidst tears.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/nigerian-manhis-wife-2-kids-buried.html

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2019
May this never be our portion in the name of whatever we believe. RIP.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Doubleprof1(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2019
May their soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2019
cry just like my friends that went for a colleague's wedding ceremony, on their way back, they had accident cry..they all died ..five of them cry

RIP !!

13 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2019
zoba88:
Yesterday I shared the sad story of man identified as Jamal Ahmad Bawa (Yari) who died in a fatal accident alongside his wife and two children while travelling from Gombe to Bauchi.They have been buried amidst tears.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/nigerian-manhis-wife-2-kids-buried.html

Oh Lord, let your protection continue to be with us all in Christ's name, amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by yuanexchanger: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
rip
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by aminugambo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP. May God replenish the family in many ways for the loss
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zita55:
cry just like my friends that went for a colleague's wedding ceremony, on their way back, they had accident cry..they all died ..five of them cry

RIP !!
where's the graphic picture
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Jolite(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zita55:

RIP !!
Death is inevitable,but how is your relationship with your creator?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by cyprex: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
May such fate never befall us.

May their souls find rest with God

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
zoba88:

See photos below

MUSLIM BURIAL STYLE

That is how they buried Late General Murtala Muhammed and Late General Sani Abacha.

Very cheap burial using raffia mat.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sunymoore(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
wink2015:

MUSLIM BURIAL STYLE

That is how they buried Late General Murtala Muhammed and Late General Sani Abacha.

Very cheap burial using raffia mat.
That's how we do it. Dead men tells no tale.. So, it didn't matter. The resources can be spared for the use of living family

8 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
May Allah be merciful with your souls

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Probz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zita55:

RIP !!

How did that come about?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rip. Too bad
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
TechCapon:
where's the graphic picture

Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Probz:

How did that come about?

Na so , I see am cry
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by soarz(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=Zita55 post=77173843][/quote]eya, sorry
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sinner1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
abdulsemiu02:
May Allah be merciful with your souls
They don't want to spend resources.. Which one will the man use to enjoy his 70 virgins
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by pluto123: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
This Is Painful May Their Souls Rip!
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by OyinO: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
All the people praying that may they never witness the same are busy mocking the dead.
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
The moment people die, do they know that they are dead and what happens to them thereafter?
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by ADEJARE777: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
[/quote][/color]
enemyofprogress:
The moment people die, do they know that they are dead and what happens to them thereafter?
bros i tire o,there is no specific answer to this question it just depends on your religion and what people around you said about "life after death"
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP !!
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by delishpot: 1:47am On Apr 02, 2019
Comfort to those left behind..........

Just a side thought, Hmn, this habit of burying immediately after death and also the habit of embalming immediakty after death has caused many people who maybe fainted to be buried alive or killed again. I hear cases of people waking up during their funeral imagine if such a person was embalmed soon after "death" or buried after a few hrs. God help us.
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Zita55:

RIP !!
so sad. my condolences hun. may the good Lord give you all the strength to bear d loss.
Re: Burial Of Man, His Wife & 2 Kids Who Died In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sexyolori:

so sad. my condolences hun. may the good Lord give you all the strength to bear d loss.

Amen! Thanks dear embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / I Trapped A Snake With My Car Tyres / Man Dies In Fatal Accident In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.