Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport (541 Views)

Why Invest In Second Citizenship And Real Estate? By Citizenship Bay / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by dachilino: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2019
A Nigerian lady who just received her Canadian citizenship, has incurred the wrath of  Twitter users as she said she will burn her Nigerian passport. The Nigerian lady who thanked God as she got her received her Canadian citizenship, had an emoji attached as she as said she will burn her Nigerian passport. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/01/nigerian-lady-gets-canadian-citizenship-says-she-will-burn-her-nigerian-passport/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by queengift(f): 10:38am On Apr 01, 2019
Burn your real identity, remember your citizenship in Canada can be revoked.
don't be foolish dear. You are a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by MediaNGN: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2019
She will regret it.

queengift:
Burn your real identity, remember your citizenship in Canada can be revoked.

don't be foolish dear. You are a Nigerian
I laugh at her stupidity
Re: Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by good4all40: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2019
Don't do that! Nigeria is your true home, and l think Canada allows dual citizenship
Re: Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by iTearHerToto: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2019
I'll do more if I was her. Naija way don harsh he come be like person dey rehearse for hell fire.. Nigeria is just a place second to hell if not hell's nickname

Useless Nonsense angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Received Canadian Citizenship And Wants To Burn Nigerian Passport by LuciferYaweh: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2019
If her Nigerian citizenship is revoked she will become stateless which is far better than being a Nigerian.

I advise her to go ahead. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Singapore / Driver Dies, Passengers Wounded As FRSC Hotly Pursues Micra Taxi Over 200naira / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.