Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) (1140 Views)

Get Your Police Clearance Report With No Stress / Hello Guys How Much Is Police Report Clearance Certificate Now In Alagbon, Lagos / Dubai Police Clearance Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) by freemanbubble: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2019
How do you go about this police clearance certificate
What is the cost?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) by Dottore: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2019
You mean Police Character Certificate. Go to the Police Headquarters of the state where you are located and have it done. They will roll your hand prints on a paper and bill you probably 5-10k or even mora than that depending on your location then send it to Lagos then come back after a few days to collect it.

If you are in Lagos just go to Alagbon and do it. You'd spend btw 3k to 5k and collect it same day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) by freemanbubble: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dottore:
You mean Police Character Certificate. Go to the Police Headquarters of the state where you are located and have it done. They will roll your hand prints on a paper and bill you probably 5-10k or even mora than that depending on your location then send it to Lagos then come back after a few days to collect it.

If you are in Lagos just go to Alagbon and do it. You'd spend btw 3k to 5k and collect it same day.

Alright!
I stay in Edo state. I reside in Benin city

I want to do it in Benin city
Re: Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) by MrDoGood(m): 12:53am On Jun 19, 2019
freemanbubble:

Alright!
I stay in Edo state. I reside in Benin city

I want to do it in Benin city

Bro check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

TETFUND Laptops 2020 / How Can I Contact Nairaland Administrator ( Urgent ) / How Can U Post Topic And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.