Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dubai Police Clearance Certificate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dubai Police Clearance Certificate (459 Views)

Get Your Police Clearance Report With No Stress / Prince Obieze Nestor Dies In Dubai Police Custody After Flaunting Cash On IG. / Advice Needed Urgently On Police Clearance Certificate(pcc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Police Clearance Certificate by Dabgdap(f): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Hello fellow Canadian pr holders and prospective pr holders. A friend of mine has an issue getting her PCC from the UAE. We have gone to the embassy and paid for attestation only to find out that we have to pay an additional 320 dhs for an online process. The sad thing is payments online can only be made using a card from GCC countries, that’s what it says on the dubaipolice.gov.ae website. Please is there anyone in the house that had to get a PCC from Dubai? She’s got 4 weeks left to submit her eAPR.
I’ll certainly come back to narrate our experience with the uae embassy. Please urgent help is needed. Thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

Taxation Of Foreign Companies Doing Business In Nigeria / 7 Things Nigeria Have Achieved That No Other Country Have / The Snake I Killed In My Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.