Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (30605 Views)

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Amagite2: 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
George Onokpoma, a corps member in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state, who was killed by gunmen, is set to be buried, on April 5th.

On March 20th, a gang of hoodlums invaded a corpers residence along school road, Swali, Yenagoa, and shot three members of the National Youth Service Corps Corps(NYSC)

The armed men, numbering about six were said to have arrived the corpersā€˜ residence at about 10.30pm and immediately started shooting into the lodge repeatedly with cries of anguish from within the residence.

The deceased corps members, it was gathered, were attached to a private school, identified as Victory Group of Schools, close to their residence and were marking some examination scripts when the hoodlums invaded their home.

George will be buried in his home town in Delta state on Friday.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/photos-and-obituary-of-corps-member-who-was-killed-by-gunmen-in-bayelsa.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by binsanni(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
R.I.P dude

in your next life

anything that start with naij no go near am biko

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by robinso01(m): 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
rip to him. sunset at noon won't be our portion of

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Shelumiel: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
E fit be say na cult related activity wey send this guy to early grave .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by LuciferYaweh: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

When he gets to the gates of Heaven and they can't find his name under 29 year olds, I hope he won't open a Nairaland thread to disturb us here with stories of regret!

Nairaland mods should be alert & ban him if he ever attempts this.

Nonsense.

*spits angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by ednut1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blogger abeg enuf of bad news
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
98% of news these days are sad news.. And our bloggers are not helping the matter at all.. WHICH YOU WAY NIGERIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Ijaycool(f): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

*spits angry

RIP

Dear, your smallish size is not due to your age, it's malnutrition that is causing it.
He is 29

8 Likes

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Chinny024(f): 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chai....Uwa nke a sef...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by lilfreezy: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
If not because of the existence of NYSC,....
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Timekeeper: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rest in peace patriots

God will judge the sponsors of evil in this nation

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Timekeeper: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by springtech(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

When he gets to the gates of Heaven and they can't find his name under 29 year olds, I hope he won't open a Nairaland thread to disturb us here with stories of regret!

Nonsense.

*spits angry

And this is supposed to be funny?
You need to get your head checked.
Apology of a human being.

Nonsense

Spits on your empty skull

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by MrMcJay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

Nonsense.

*spits angry

You try too hard to imitate NwaAmaikpe.

If it's not NwaAmaikpe, it can't be NwaAmaikpe.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Oddsman(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
I avoid Bayelsa and Rivers state like crazy. The rate of violence there is alarming
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Blacksavage: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
At what age did he sat for jamb? Anyway, RIP
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by QuickStandard: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Just wondering if I have read any good news today online.

RIP
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by nonye6194: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nipsey and Kolade trending online since yesterday. now this cry. heart goes out to the bereaved family and may none of ours cause us any sorrow in this already hard country.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Pavore9: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Disheartening

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

Nonsense.

*spits angry
Oga you are no Nwaamikpe, so don't force yourself.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Chiachifranklin: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
life and death belongs to God alone., In all things we shall give thanks to God for that is the will of God through Christ Jesus
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by BoyHuncho(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

Nonsense.

*spits angry
yes yes of course u said this so ppl will feel u are some savage kind of bastard,but the truth is that u are just another stupid piece of shit that should have been flushed down the fucking toilets or simply wanked away! angry do tell, how will u feel if this was ur son that was shot dead?? Or ur father or wait..ur brother!? Will u find it funny? Nah!? U insensitive cunt

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Gabson001(m): 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Iceboy992: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
MrMcJay:

You try too hard to imitate NwaAmaikpe.

If it's not NwaAmaikpe, it can't be NwaAmaikpe.
E don do...any small thing... "NwaAmaikpe" wetin dey happen. undecided
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Ibrahim9090: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
Noted
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by realstars: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
The killers will leave to see thir childrens dead after higher institutions. Rip bros

I no blem this man bellow me
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by obembet(f): 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

Nonsense.

*spits angry

It would have make sense if u just type RIP and leave the story for Oop. Forgive me if my comment is rude

realstars:
The

Killer. The film make sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

25-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Duping Woman Of N16m - Photos / Police Arrests House Guard Who Killed Employer In Ajah, Lagos / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.