Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa (30620 Views)

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by mhizv(f): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
cry

Was my senior back in secondary school.
God knows best. Rest in peace embarassed
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by salford: 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Two places I can't live in
Nigeria: The North and South South regions.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Jimbadly: 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
If not for nysc he would have still been alive. Fvck nysc!!!!
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by crackhouse(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
The good die young.

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by GavelSlam: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rest in peace bro.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by LuciferYaweh: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
obembet:

It would have make sense if u just type RIP and leave the story for Oop. Forgive me if my comment is rude

Your quote is the only sensible one I have received today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Justinba1997(m): 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
may ur gentle soul rest in peace.... fill for his family

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Cheredeux(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blacksavage:
At what age did he sat for jamb? Anyway, RIP
Oyibo gone south.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
chai RIP
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
your killers will never know peace
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
chai, look at how dey terminated ur destiny
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
And someone will say we it is not good for us to pray for d evil ones to die
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Disaster will locate ur killers IJN AMEN
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by jej3013(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
R.i.P
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
lokk at how dey are bringing curses to their innocent generations yet unborn cry angry
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
E fit be say na cult related activity wey send this guy to early grave .

Can't you see clearly that he is a church boy?
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
realstars:
The killers will leave to see thir childrens dead after higher institutions. Rip bros

I no blem this man bellow me

What business has the children in this?...
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
Emmanuel226:
And someone will say we it is not good for us to pray for d evil ones to die

Abi o
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Shelumiel: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
soul95:

Can't you see clearly that he is a church boy?
Bros, na only God knows who dey serve am. So nor assume
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by nwadiuko1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

When he gets to the gates of Heaven and they can't find his name under 29 year olds, I hope he won't open a Nairaland thread to disturb us here with stories of regret!

Nairaland mods should be alert & ban him if he ever attempts this.

Nonsense.

*spits angry
because you get small size abi? chop well joor
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Teejay13(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why must it always be the innocent once.. ����
Ahh, Lord have mercy on the dead and grant there soul external rest.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Chinny024:
Chai....Uwa nke a sef...
let's run package together outside this forum
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Indomie001: 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
springtech:

And this is supposed to be funny?
You need to get your head checked.
Apology of a human being.

Nonsense

Spits on your empty skull
the best thing you people can do for that idiot is to avoid his attension seeking posts like plaque , am sure with that his stupidity ll reduce.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by queengift(f): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

When he gets to the gates of Heaven and they can't find his name under 29 year olds, I hope he won't open a Nairaland thread to disturb us here with stories of regret!

Nonsense.

*spits angry

This guy needs help

1 Like

Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
From his pictures, he died serving the Lord.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by realstars: 1:11am On Apr 02, 2019
soul95:

What business has the children in this?...
The victim is somebodies child.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by naturefellow(m): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
This man is not 29 abeg.
35 at least. Haba.

Nonsense

*spits angry
I hope you get wisdom, and get very quickly cry
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 02, 2019
realstars:

The victim is somebodies child.

Would you like a kidnapper's child to face the firing squad for the crimes of his father? Or would it be more just if the kidnapper himself faced the firing squad?

The way Nigerian's think baffles me. Now listen if by any means you have any curse following you from your ancestry, and you are busy cursing someone's generation for something they know nothing about, you will be deceiving yourself if you think you can get exemption from the curses from your ancestry.

This is how we stupidly problems for ourselves. If Nigerian's are cowards not to stans up to their oppressors and make the pay for their evil deeds,then they should let the innocent children be...if anyone's generation is to be cursed,let that be decided by God.

So because your father broke one girl's heart,all your sisters are condemned to be used and dumped by guys abi? Or your mother in youthful exuberance chop one maga, all her sons including you are bound yo be financially ruined by women abi?

If I see you edit the last point of my post,I will know that logic is far from you. I have prayed evil people to die, yes sometimes it is necessary. But I always give the children a chance to become a better person even if it means supporting them financially even as a student (not they I had excess money, but it was the humane thing to do).
The Soul that sinneth shall die.

Would you curse your grandson if your son stole from you?(don't pull that "my son cannot steal from me crap", this Is objectivity not emotional sentiments)
Curse the person, not some u born child. What if that child was a child of destiny meant to carry a solution to problems plaguing humanity? Because of your curse, you just robbed earth of its help.
Nigerians never cease to amaze me. After we create problems for ourselves, we now go and blame God for our own foolishness.

God answers prayers for deliverance of nations primarily through people (read the book of judges) , but in Nigeria we are exceptionally talented at frustrating young persons. Some parents even stupidly curse their children, the educational systems will frustrate you with unequipped teachers and sadists lecturers, you survive that, an indifferent government and you survive that, and many other ills only to be clipped down by a curse set on you by someone else.

What nonsense. Face the people responsible for your problems! Don't be a coward. If he believes in curses, he should direct it towards the SARS themselves.
It is foolishness to think that untimely death of a child is the best way to hurt anyone.
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Emmanuel226(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2019
soul95:

Abi o
as in eh d tin tire me self angry
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by Edipet(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2019
R.I.P man
Re: Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa by springtech(m): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
Indomie001:
the best thing you people can do for that idiot is to avoid his attension seeking posts like plaque , am sure with that his stupidity ll reduce.

No be lie my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan / NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) / Bauchi Housewife And Her Daughter Arrested For Starving Her Stepchildren (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.