Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest (2137 Views)

Older Flagships Or New Budget Phones? / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! / Samsung Launches New Budget Galaxy M Series – Samsung Galaxy M10, M20 And M30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Prichere: 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Samsung Galaxy M10 is one of the new phones launched by Samsung as it strives to recapture the budget market. Over the recent past, Samsung had lost this market to the likes of Tecno and Infinix. People loyal to this brand can once again. Here are the key features of the Samsung Galaxy M10:

6.3 Inch display, 720p by 1520p
Exynos 7872 chipset
2GB RAM
16GB internal storage
Dual Back camera (13 + 5 megapixels)
5 megapixels front camera
3400mAh battery

The Galaxy M10 also has a 3GB RAM, 32GB onboard storage variant.

View Samsung Galaxy M10 full specifications here

The price of this smartphone is around 55,000 naira. Well, it’s not one of the cheapest phones out there, but it can compete with phones from other brands within the same price range. This is not something that can be said about the cheap Samsung phones we have seen in the past. Other Samsung Galaxy M series phones that were released alongside the M10 include the Samsung Galaxy M20 and the Galaxy M30.
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Op that phone in the picture is Samsung galaxy m20 not m10
The m10, m20 and m30 look exactly alike. But the m10 doesn't have fingerprint scanner
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Apus: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
2G RAM??
I'll pass...
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by EngrXrix(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2019
This phone has been in India for more than a year.
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Superman94(m): 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
EngrXrix:
This phone has been in India for more than a year.

phones that were launched this year, Bros clean your mouth na

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by eki2000(m): 4:44am On Apr 03, 2019
This m series are not made for Africa, I think it's for Asians. It is not available till now. But the recently launched A50 is now in Slot.
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Patrick33(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2019
someone was complaining about how the M20 is being sold for about 170k on konga..whereas in india its about 70k and even on aliexpress brand new goes for 75-85k depending on the memory...nigerians and scam sha

1 Like

Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by ddjay: 9:29am On Apr 03, 2019
Superman94:

grin
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by EngrXrix(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
Superman94:

To talk just Dey Hungry u. I'm also sure ur Illiterate mindset doesn't also know that Samsung has a factory in India. Just because it's just been announced in d nigerian market doesn't mean it hasn't been in other markets.
Instead of u to be enlightened u are here opening ur dumb mouth.
FYI I have an India expat I'm working with and he uses the Samsung M series u silly small boy

Research before u open mouth to talk rubbish.
Daft punk!
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Superman94(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
EngrXrix:

To talk just Dey Hungry u. I'm also sure ur Illiterate mindset doesn't also know that Samsung has a factory in India. Just because it's just been announced in d nigerian market doesn't mean it hasn't been in other markets.
Instead of u to be enlightened u are here opening ur dumb mouth.
FYI I have an India expat I'm working with and he uses the Samsung M series u silly small boy

Research before u open mouth to talk rubbish.
Daft punk!

coward
You just like to open your mouth and speak rubbish, when did he start using the phone in India, phone that was launched there last month, u think I did not follow the phone all through... you stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
The phone is decent for the price, could've been like 40k but oh well
Re: Samsung Launched New Budget Galaxy M Series – M10 Is The Cheapest by gentlepace: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
And this is cheap?

(1) (Reply)

Hot: How To Get 75MB For 20 Naira & 1.5GB For N400 On MTN / Help Me Choose! Huawei Y7 Prime Or Xaomi Redmi 8 / First Iphone SE In Nigeria | Full Unboxing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.