Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL (30327 Views)

The Current State Of Toilets In UNICAL Hostels / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Mbang Confidence Campaigns For SUG Elections In UNICAL With Free Football Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Psoul(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Wow!

That was so witty.

I wish all Nigeran Presidents attended the University.
; cry

What about our VP, Prof Osibanjo?
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by jamezman(m): 8:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Slurity:
The one that attended university most is the greatest failure of them all. So, pathetic.

You say

Buhari being better than GEJ is just like stream being bigger than ocean grin

Tell me how a failure has become successfully
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by KrocAce(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2019
Better lecturer, wey get shakashiki
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Slurity(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
jamezman:

You say

Buhari being better than GEJ is just like stream being bigger than ocean grin

Tell me how a failure has become successfully
Get this to your skull. Buhari is the best President this country ever have, he is better than 100 Jonathan.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Eberex(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Imagine having a daily earning from the following: 2% on every airtime purchased by 100 people. 4% on every data purchased.

Only possible on RAGP. Recharge and get paid.

Its all about earning while you sleep.

Replace that Bank App you use to buy airtime with your RAGP instead. Earn the commissions on every transactions. The banks are already rich, don't make them richer.

Be wise, first quater of the year is already gone.

Join RAGP and save those small small change you feel is nothing. Imagine how much those small changes are since you started buying airtime

abwuz2000@gmail.com
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by mechanics(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2019
hahahahah, so Prof also do April Fool, nawa o.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by newproject(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2019
Nice one
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by jamezman(m): 8:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Slurity:
Get this to your skull. Buhari is the best President this country ever have, he is better than 100 Jonathan.

I laugh your sluty soul sorry slurity soul in Swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

I don't expect anything sense related from an APC or PMB supporters not even the commonsense....
Cause a cow can never give birth to a lion neither will an eagle take the place of a cattle egret...

Enjoy your shallow thinking Mr sluttycheesy
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Olukologia24592(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2019
Psoul:

Managing human beings is the most difficult task to embark on. If the man is very strict you will complain that passing his course will be difficult cos students will always be afraid of him.

Oga, what do u want?
Use your brain! I was only trying to make a point there and not criticizing him. Think b4 you talk
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by nkakp(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Greatest Malabites and Malabressess.... Let's connect on WhatsApp 08036427254 Promise..

Long Live University of Calabar
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by felony101(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
I miss the faculty...
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Xyzee: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Prof. Ndifon!

That name rings a bell/

Is that not the randy prof who sexually molested a year 3 law Student?

What is he still doing amongst students?

He should be in jail and not here.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by deltateam: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Lecturers like this, their courses are easy to fail, because students would be carried away with his playful acts.

Not really. They are usually unpredictable. Students don't take such lecturers for granted. Believe me. Students prepare themselves ahead of his lecture cos anything is possible.

He keeps students on their toes. Its psychology.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Psoul(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Use your brain! I was only trying to make a point there and not criticizing him. Think b4 you talk

I think you are the one that need to make use of ur brain.
U are not trying to make any point and u did not make any reasonable point.

May be u don't understand the meaning of u u typed up there. That's why u should start using ur brain.

Ur comment shows that the lecturer is not a firm man. His students will be too close to him and thereby always take all his lectures as joke thereby making them dumb. This is a very poor and dumb analysis. So guy, use ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Retrography(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
A joke is the most serious thing that you can say. However, stress has killed the *humour* side of most folks. Therefore, some people will still not find it funny.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Raxxye(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Nigerian undergrads...always claiming their own uni is the toughest!
They be like "if you graduate with a 2-2 in this school, you would make a first class in any other schhol!".

Some here are already saying "this can't happen in Unilag!" grin grin grin
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Opinedecandid(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Slurity:
The one that attended university most is the greatest failure of them all. So, pathetic.

You lie.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by valx2: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ajibolatao2:
Some harmless funs are okay.

Contact me for your access to lynda.com to watch and download hundred of courses which include web design, web development, programming, marketing, graphics design, data science, SEO, affiliate marketing, blogging for a token.
I'm interested 08060506610.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by Slurity(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2019
jamezman:

I laugh your sluty soul sorry slurity soul in Swahili cheesy cheesy cheesy.....

I don't expect anything sense related from an APC or PMB supporters not even the commonsense....
Cause a cow can never give birth to a lion neither will an eagle take the place of a cattle egret...

Enjoy your shallow thinking Mr sluttycheesy
Yes, I am a supporter of Buhari and the Cows too and even the goats chicken join. You can call me any name you like and be sure I will not pay you back with your own coin because you are hungry and in severe pain and I won't like to add to that.
Re: Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL by SilasNwude: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
[s]
ipobarethieves:
sad nor try this stunt with Pa Olowookere back in those days ..The old man will just cum to class, take chalk write on blackboard go outside dey use mouth whistle old tunes.If u like nor use ur head ooo,u carry Micro tintin,nah 1 he go dash U.He even kal attendance like u dey pri class
[/s]
shatap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please If You Are Writing "JAMB" Or You Have Someone Writing. Read This / Umahi To Commission World Class Medical University In Ebonyi (photos) / Elections: FG Decides Schools Closure Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.