Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day (10362 Views)

Granite, Sand, Cement, Blocks And Iron Bar Sales / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. / A factory with 2 warehouses, coldroom and 2 Admin blocks and 2 Big fields (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2010
Suitable for block industry/ professional.

It can manufacture 1/2", 6 & 9" blocks, Narrow Channel, paving flagstone, blocks for paving, up tp 30cm of width and 40cm lenght.

Total production capacity is 5000 blocks per day and 90sqm/inter-locks and pavement.

Please kindly contact the undersigned for more details

Bonny Peter
0803 245 3176
bonny@pebonsolutions.com
peboninternational@yahoo.ie
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by erniewhez(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
I have someone that have need for this block making machine, can I have details of the machine and where you are located. Also how much do you want to sell? My email is erniewhez@yahoo.com
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2010
Hi Ernie,

Our office is at Omole; however the machines are located at our warehouse at Apapa. When do you want to visit the wise? One of our marketing executives will be on hand to assist you at the warehouse. Price will be discussed as soon as you see what we are talking about.

Photo has been emailed to you.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by erniewhez(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2010
ok, i got the pics and its nice. Now what I need to know is the price and you can reach me on 08023038860, 08098777672 or 012210420
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Fraba(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2010
sent pics and details to gianlucabeletti@aol.com
thanks
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Cotton(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2010
Hi

Please send pics and details to reg.grandmet@metrong.com.

Thanks.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2010
@Ernie,
I am happy you like what you saw in the photo. I am convinced if you will be happier when you visit our warehouse at Apapa to see physically what we are talking about and the price can then be discussed in detail. When are you planning to visit our warehouse? Would like to be on hand to take you round. You may call 01-790 4879 or 0803 245 3176 to confirm appointment for your visit. smiley

@Fraba,
Photo has been emailed to you for your record. We advise that you kindly call 01-790 4879 or 0803 245 3176 to book appointment for a visit to our warehouse. When are you hoping to visit? Please advise. smiley

@Cotton,
Email has also been emailed to you. You may also call to book for appointment as well. smiley

for more details about our other products and service kindly revert to us or contact the undersigned.

Bonny C. Peter

PEBON WORLDWIDE SOLUTIONS (NIG) LTD
Suite D11, Riggs Plaza, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria
Office Line: +234 1 790 4879, Direct Line: +234 803 245 3176
Emails: bonny@pebonsolutions.com or peboninternational@yahoo.ie
http:// www.pebonsolutions.com
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2010
5000 blocks per day and 90sqm of inter-locking bricks.

Can also produce paving stones.

Electric powered Machine to enable you meet your client's demand in quantity and quality
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
15 units left at the warehouse
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
start making your millions from block and interlocking brick. Very profitable business indeed.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Abuloma80(f): 12:35am On Sep 12, 2010
email pics and specs to,aabuloma@yahoo.com
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by marabout(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2010
pebontrack,

Why are you sending information to people as if it is a secret society, why can't pictures and prices be made available here? A waste of your time, huh?
Our people are terrible with advert. You want to sell and you still hoard information about your products. Terrible.
Not just only you ooo, but quite common with our people. So nothing personal.

Someone may not live in Naija but can suddenly see this as an opportunity to partner with a friend or realtion at home. If your prices appear affordable, it might encourage some who never thought of it before. Your website mentions no block making machines.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Abuloma
Please kindly check your email, product photo and description has been emailed to you. Thank you for your enquiry. Just reach us on 01-790 4879 or 0803 245 3176 to arrange for a visit. I'll be on hand to take you round our warehouse.

@Marabout
Thanks for your coment (not enquiry).
Pictures can be made avialable but dont know why I and some others in this forum find it hard to upload to Nairaland (Could be our slow internet connection or other factors). But we are able to email directly to interested prospect that provide their email address.

As to price, Bryan Tracy advised me that "product that cannot be sold standing should not be discussed standing". If you are serious and want to discuss price you may come to our office/warehouse or advise your relative/friend to visit and see things on ground and talk price.

As to information in our website, Our business is security technology and its reflected in our website. However, from time to time we import some other products that is related to what our subsidiary does - Property development - that is why sometime you also see us sell lands and building.

Appreciate your coment.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
@Deeee
hope you have recieved the photo in your email? Please kindly confirm reciept
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
15 units available
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
Start making your millions from Blocks and inter-locking stones. Risk free business indeed. You can introduce other value added business like selling cement alongside this business.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2010
For those that called to make enquiry we appreciate.

For those those that have made appointment to visit our warehouse we look forward to your visit.

Please keep then enquiries coming. Start making millions from block making business.

Thank you.

Peter
0803 245 3176
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Warlly(m): 4:58am On Sep 14, 2010
Can you please Email me the Picture or Video of the machine to warlly@yahoo.com
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Idimu: 9:00am On Sep 14, 2010
ok
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by rabzy: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2010
Please can you send pictures and other details to irabor_akon@yahoo.com
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by sonety2k(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
Whats your  asking  price ,  and  whats  the  maker ?  country  of  origin?  spare  part availability ?  Post  the  pictures  for  all  to  see  or  send  it  to  me  and  i  will  upload  if  for  you

marabout:

pebontrack,

Why are you sending information to people as if it is a secret society, why can't pictures and prices be made available here? A waste of your time, huh?
Our people are terrible with advert. You want to sell and you still hoard information about your products. Terrible.
Not just only you ooo, but quite common with our people. So nothing personal.

Someone may not live in Naija but can suddenly see this as an opportunity to partner with a friend or realtion at home. If your prices appear affordable, it might encourage some who never thought of it before. Your website mentions no block making machines.

Thats  true  fact
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2010
sonety2k:

Whats your asking price , and whats the maker ? country of origin? spare part availability ? Post the pictures for all to see or send it to me and i will upload if for you
[/color]

Thats true fact

@Sonety2k
Price is N2.1million, Origin is Brazil and Spares are available 24/7 but can assure you wouldn't be needing any for the next 3yrs (not like china-made). Picture has been emailed to you please kindly post it for all to see. I'm having issues with our slow internet connection.

rabzy:

Please can you send pictures and other details to irabor_akon@yahoo.com
@Rabzy, I sent the photo to you as well. Please confirm reciept and a date to see the machine at our warehouse.

Idimu:

Hi, email pictures to remi.babatunde.akinsuyi@citi.com.

@Idimu, Photo has been email to your inbox as well. Thanks for the enquiry.

Warlly:

Can you please Email me the Picture or Video of the machine to warlly@yahoo.com

@Warlly, Thanks for the call and email enquiry. Photo has been emailed as well and price is N2.1Million as discussed. Expecting to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by sonety2k(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
Pebontrack:

Suitable for block industry/ professional.

It can manufacture 1/2", 6 & 9" blocks, Narrow Channel, paving flagstone, blocks for paving, up tp 30cm of width and 40cm lenght.

Total production capacity is 5000 blocks per day and 90sqm/inter-locks and pavement

Please kindly contact the undersigned for more details

NB----Price is N2.1million, Origin is Brazil and Spares are available 24/7 but can assure you wouldn't be needing any for the next 3yrs (not like china-made).
Bonny Peter
0803 245 3176
bonny@pebonsolutions.com
peboninternational@yahoo.ie

Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by sonety2k(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2010
Pebontrack:

@Sonety2k
Price is N2.1million, Origin is Brazil and Spares are available 24/7 but can assure you wouldn't be needing any for the next 3yrs (not like china-made). Picture has been emailed to you please kindly post it for all to see. I'm having issues with our slow internet connection.

Pictures Uploaded
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2010
sonety2k:

Pictures Uploaded

@Sonety2k
My oga thank you very much. In fact if it is possible I would have made a shrine to worship you o! Thanks very much. I'll send you another one for my property section.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by sonety2k(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2010
Pebontrack:

@Sonety2k
My oga thank you very much. In fact if it is possible I would have made a shrine to worship you o! Thanks very much. I'll send you another one for my property section.

You  are  Wellcome  Sir  and Wishing  you  Happy Sales

We  are  also  in  to  Automobile  Sales  in  case  you  or  your  friends  need  to  buy  some  cars  in  the  future  kindly  have  us  in  mind,
Thanks

Check  our  Link  Below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=329350.msg6731851#msg6731851

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=501366.msg6739433#msg6739433
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2010
@Sonety2k
i know you as a car dealer - infact we started out in that section with our car tracking system advert but nobody seems to be looking at our direction so we moved to our other business.

I have spoken to someone about you and will continue to do so. Thank you my brother
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks for those calling to make enquiries. Keep the calls coming. Its your chance to start making millions without hassle. Risk Free.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
our company is also setting up a block industry with this machine. We have made all the necessary research you need for this business and hope to assist you for free.

N2.1million per unit
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 11:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
still available
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by Pebontrack(m): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
More Machines still available.
Re: Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day by sonety2k(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2010
Pebontrack:

@Sonety2k
i know you as a car dealer - infact we started out in that section with our car tracking system advert but nobody seems to be looking at our direction so we moved to our other business.

I have spoken to someone about you and will continue to do so. Thank you my brother

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's First House Price Index Unveiled / Abuja Building Collapse: NEMA Calls Off Operation, Confirms 1 Dead, 6 Injured / Land For Sale In Owerri: Find Genuine Plots Of Land & Properties For Sale In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.