Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. (187649 Views)

Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ? / Blocks And Inter-locking Bricks Making Machines For Sale - 5000blocks Per Day / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by ONUTOPSY(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2013
PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES.THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by waldigit: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2013
ONUTOPSY: PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES.THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.

It depends on the type of foundation which in turn depends on the nature of the site. Other factor is the size of the building. That is why your building plan may be necessary. Also the location of the site is another factor that will determine.
However, as very rough estimate we give our vote b/w 800K - 1.5m. Including dpc concrete oversite( german floor) .
Shallom
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by ONUTOPSY(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2013
@waldigit. Thanks for your responds. I meant ordinary foundation, excluding floor.
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by waldigit: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2013
ONUTOPSY: @waldigit. Thanks for your responds. I meant ordinary foundation, excluding floor.

Without floor and back filling?. Like I said depending on your site. A lot may go on backfilling and bkocks if your site is on a rapid slope. So without backfilling and floor, you may be thinking of b/w let's do it this way. 9 inch block 500-700nos, iron rods 12mm, 5-10 lenght, cement 20-40 bags, gravel/ granite 30Tons, sand 30 tons, water, labour on excavation, iron bending, concrete work , bricklaying, supervision, setting out etc. You too can figure outwhat the estimate would turn out to be. But just like I said it is strictly depending on your site condition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
ONUTOPSY: PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES.THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.

Hello sir,
I am a builder I am a little sure I can be precise in this for you if you say 3brm flat at least not a bungalow this quote will serve for both 3brm all en-suite or only master which in both has a visitors toilet 1,800 blocks 4trips of 15 tons tipper truck if you want to mould 45bgs of cement. 50bgs of cement for setting a trip of sand should be enough for setting,, a trip of granite, pillar work 20lenght other thing for the rod and labour 25,000 wood work and labour 30,000 then the labour for digging and setting it to D P C should be around 250,000 all this put together you will know what you are pursuing and if you want me to handle it for you trust me it won't fail and water for all is 2 tanks

This is my BBM pin incase you have to contact me 3123DD40 phone number 07031886484

Wish you the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2013

Hello sir,
I am a builder I am a little sure I can be precise in this for you if you say 3brm flat at least not a bungalow this quote will serve for both 3brm all en-suite or only master which in both has a visitors toilet 1,800 blocks 4trips of 15 tons tipper truck if you want to mould 45bgs of cement. 50bgs of cement for setting a trip of sand should be enough for setting,, a trip of granite, pillar work 20lenght other thing for the rod and labour 25,000 wood work and labour 30,000 then the labour for digging and setting it to D P C should be around 250,000 all this put together you will know what you are pursuing and if you want me to handle it for you trust me it won't fail and water for all is 2 tanks

This is my BBM pin incase you have to contact me 3123DD40 phone number 07031886484

Wish you the best
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by ONUTOPSY(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2013
eghosa johnny:

Hello sir,

Wish you the best
Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by eghosajohnny: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
[quote author=ONUTOPSY] Thanks my brother[/

I'd like to know if you would need my services,I can handle the job well for you just contact me you might like the discussion I promise you.

Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by fendorf(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2013
Contact us for your granite,sharpsand & sand filling 08053447675 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by KolaBELIEVE: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
ONUTOPSY:
PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES.THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONDS.
if you need the service of professional roof work ? Whatapp 08161130805. Promise to serve you better. Thanks
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by whyowhy247: 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Standard 3 bedroom with 1 bedroom two all is together how many black it will take to the finishing
Re: How Many Blocks And Bags Of Cement Will Completed 3 Bedroom Flat Foundation. by Adedward(m): 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
Call ud for ur. Aluminium windows, and roofing s A AND S aluminium company, telephone no 08135810794

(1) (Reply)

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service / Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.