Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Why Do Corpers Like Sex? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Corpers Like Sex? (1167 Views)

How Do Corpers Survive With 33k In This Hard Economy? / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by Estringx(m): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
I just don't know why CORPERS can't do without having unnecessary conversations instead of focusing on the future. The wail and talk about trivial things like sex. Most people just want to goto school, go for NYSC, get a job, get married, have children and die! Why must we Follow this same trend
Re: Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by Emily22(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Estringx:
I just don't know why CORPERS can't do without having unnecessary conversations instead of focusing on the future. The wail and talk about trivial things like sex. Most people just want to goto school, go for NYSC, get a job, get married, have children and die! Why must we Follow these same trend

Is it ur life....live urs and mind Ur business

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by laurentium(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
NOBODY IS PERFECT
Re: Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by logan2(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
Estringx:
I just don't know why CORPERS can't do without having unnecessary conversations instead of focusing on the future. The wail and talk about trivial things like sex. Most people just want to goto school, go for NYSC, get a job, get married, have children and die! Why must we Follow this same trend
ah swear op, this guys em baffle me alot,i cant fathom why the ones in my back yard are always shouting and laughing over useless talks like sex ( like children ) if you see the way these guys (both male and females ) jump up and down over sex issue you will be thinking one of just bought a benz ,not knowing its sex . once allowee enter like this they will be gallavanting up and down like kids without training , fxcking each other upandan with reckless abandone like its their first time, ah swear the thing dey pain me gan,these are guys that are supposed to be thinking the way forward

1 Like

Re: Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by Chuksmonika(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
ah swear op, this guys em baffle me alot,i cant fathom why the ones in my back yard are always shouting and laughing over useless talks like sex ( like children ) if you see the way these guys (both male and females ) jump up and down over sex issue you will be thinking one of just bought a benz ,not knowing its sex . once allowee enter like this they will be gallavanting up and down like kids without training , fxcking each other upandan with reckless abandone like its their first time, ah swear the thing dey pain me gan,these are guys that are supposed to be thinking the way forward
oga are you a PCM,SCM or you are done with service?
Re: Why Do Corpers Like Sex? by logan2(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chuksmonika:
oga are you a PCM,SCM or you are done with service?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NYSC And SAED: A White Elephant Project. / Rotimi Amaechi Has Refused To Pay NYSC State Allowance. / Cds President Gets 3 Month Extention For Embezzlement Of N91,000 Naira (nysc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.