Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant (28616 Views)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Kingpunter: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
A Telecommunication Company Stripped Me Off My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant-Yvonne Nelson

A lot Women in the entertainment fraternity across the globe encounter all sort challenges and embarrassment in their bid emerge on top of the game and women in Ghana are not left out.

Well, Ghanaian actress and movie producer Yvonne Nelson has shared one of the most embarrassing moments that shook the entire foundation of her career and it links to a certain telecommunication company.

According to the celebrated actress, one of the biggest telecommunication networks in Ghana rejected her for advert because of her pregnancy.

She shared this in reaction to a story of a Kenyan Member of Parliament, Zuleikha Hassan who was sent out of Parliament for bringing in her baby, Mwanabaraka to the Chamber.

https://www.thesleak.com/a-telecommunication-company-stripped-me-off-my-ambassadorial-deal-because-i-was-pregnant-yvonne-nelson/

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Ciaos: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
They don't want a pregnant woman not to mention a pregnant out of wedlock woman. Their policy, deal with it.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by olawale2324(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
ok
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Teewhy2: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Maybe they feel that people will think their Network is slow and sluggish because most pregnant women are like that.

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by NOL2dworld(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Where is your brain.

How did U want to advertise for a communication company with this huge baby bumps..

They no be Johnson's or Mother's Care now.

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by DameB(f): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
That's discriminatory... However it's possible you were signed on for your slim physique and baby bump didn't fit into company's best-laid plans...
It's an organisation not a charity, they want value for their money

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by iamawara(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
For ur own sake woman.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Gten(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
What were you expecting? A gold medal for pregnancy out of wedlock?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by bennynaza(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
After he finished inyanya's career, she wants her own career to survive

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by bennynaza(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don't think they rejected her cos she was pregnant out of wedlock. No. They rejected her cos she added baby weight and that would not be good for the glamour photoshoots

4 Likes

I have nothing else to write here.

Therefore, this space is for sale

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
No one wants to stress a pregnant woman.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Primusinterpares(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg shift lemme see road...
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by sonnie10: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nwa ka ego!
Mark today’s date; 08/08/2019.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Data114: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sad
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by BlackfireX: 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Then remove the pregnancy and become an ambassador of a company or product .

Which kain people dey dis life sef

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
It is well.
When a door closes, another one opens.
Wishing you more better deals ahead.
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Roon9(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
You mean bikini Ambassador or what??
The way female celebs lie on the internet sha.
Naso one say 20m for one night. Even ashawo Chinese don't get quarter of that and ticket money dey inside. Rubbish liars

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by haryothosyn93(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abort the pregnancy then and pick up the appointment
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Jabioro: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
I also lost interest in some women due to constant banging from my wife 1/2 truth
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by FuckThaMod: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Emotional blackmail as usual. Women and their victim mentality. Like as if na the dealers give am belle

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by mgh8: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ciaos:
They don't want a pregnant woman not to mention a pregnant out of wedlock woman. Their policy, deal with it.
Oh yeah! She is dealing with it quite alright!!!

Everywhere is peaceful and calm oooooo but let it be hijab matter from the religion of peace undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant by sylve11: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
they want it ''forever young''. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) / American Blogger Shades Omotola And Her Husband; Nigerians Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.