Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Evil Spirit Manipulated Me To Sodomise Teenage Boys —lagos Gay Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Spirit Manipulated Me To Sodomise Teenage Boys —lagos Gay Pastor (253 Views)

Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Spirit Manipulated Me To Sodomise Teenage Boys —lagos Gay Pastor by chimjoshjuan: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lagos Gay Pastor, Rev Prince Ezuma Chizemdere who was arrested last week for defiling and infecting young boys with HIV, has disclosed that an evil spirit manipulated him to sodomize teenage boys. The General Overseer of Jesus Intervention Household Ministry who admitted culpability begging to be forgiven, revealed that his wife packed out of the house when she discovered what he was into.

He however disclosed that after much entreaties from him, church members and both families, she returned home only to pack out again on discovering that her husband was HIV positive.  She died shortly after leaving behind two children. The Lagos gay pastor who alleged that an evil spirit manipulated him to sodomize teenage boys, was accused of defiling about 15 teenage boys between 15 and 16 years old, and giving them N2,000. Residents disclosed that the arrested suspect who hid himself in the ceiling for two hours before being arrested, usually washed six bed sheets daily whenever he brings home little children. It was further revealed that one of his victims, 16-year-old Anthony Shedrack, has already started HIV management.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/evil-spirit-manipulated-me-to-sodomize-teenage-boys-lagos-gay-pastor/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Evil Spirit Manipulated Me To Sodomise Teenage Boys —lagos Gay Pastor by chimjoshjuan: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Evil Spirit Manipulated Me To Sodomise Teenage Boys —lagos Gay Pastor by IvarTheBoneless: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
I......kwenu

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Why? By Ekwulekwutv / Woman Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Aba Groans In Pain, Calls For Help (photos) / A Policeman Beats Neighbor To Coma In Lagos Following A Heated Argument (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.