Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? (853 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by CeeNaa: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hello house,

I'm a young man in my late 20's and I'm planning to relocate from Lagos to Abuja. I've never been to Abuja before, but I've shuttled to the south south and south east from Lagos once in a while. I'm looking to set up an ICT services business in Abuja as well as explore opportunities in Tourism.

I'll need all the advice I can get in terms of power situation, cost of living, safety and business opportunities in the capital.

Please kindly advice.
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by LuciferYaweh: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Attention-seeking idiots everywhere on this forum.

So you want to setup a business in unfamiliar territory without any clue what it entails and you are asking us to tell you what to expect AFTER you have already made up your mind to go.

The temperature of your surroundings in celsius is definitely higher than your IQ, that I'm sure of.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by partnerbizz4: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Luciferyaweh please have mercy naa..
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by CeeNaa: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Attention-seeking idiots everywhere on this forum.

So you want to setup a business in unfamiliar territory without any clue what it entails and you are asking us to tell you what to expect AFTER you have already made up your mind to go.

The temperature of your surroundings in celsius is definitely higher than your IQ, that I'm sure of.

*spits angry

You are obviously a demented fellow. I am not asking you for business advice, I'm seeking advice on life in general in Abuja. The nature of my business is ICT, which means I can do my business anywhere even in Sokoto and still make money more than your generation ever would. Lagos has become so noisy and disorganized this days, that I want somewhere with more sanity and serenity. I shouldn't be replying you because you are obviously a boy trying to be famous on Nairaland by trolling. May wisdom fall on you!
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good luck
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by victorcurtis(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
CeeNaa:
Hello house,

I'm a young man in my late 20's and I'm planning to relocate from Lagos to Abuja. I've never been to Abuja before, but I've shuttled to the south south and south east from Lagos once in a while. I'm looking to set up an ICT services business in Abuja as well as explore opportunities in Tourism.

I'll need all the advice I can get in terms of power situation, cost of living, safety and business opportunities in the capital.

Please kindly advice.

OP, Abuja is a cool place to be especially if you want a certain kind of privacy. the environs are serene. But housing are expensive especially if you are living in the town area like Maitama, Gwarinpa, Wuse, Wuye etc... Being here for a Year Plus now and trust me it's a cool place stay and also do business on the low key wink especially you doing business in the ICT Sector...
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by BusinessHub1: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Op, save a lot of money and come. Opportunities here are massive. IT related field will sell but please have it in mind that even if u slump on the road, no one will send you. In other word Abuja is a mind your own business environment. For that, come with a lot of money cos living here is generally EXPENSIVE.
Re: Relocating From Lagos To Abuja, Any Advice? by Tochex101(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
OP, bold step.... I implore you to be diligent and patient....as regards "opportunities in tourism" pls elucidate..

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Turkish Airlines In Instanbul Wont Let Me Go To School / Crazy Coincidences In The World That Actually Happened,which Are Unbelievably Tr / Nigerians Now Totally Stranded In Uae/dubai This Morning (photo And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.