Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! (38683 Views)

Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Emir Buba Maisheru Is Dead / Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Cutezt(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mixed Reactions have trailed the viral image of a first class and top most King, as well as The head of the Plateau Traditional Council and former Comptroller General of the Nigerian Custom Service, the Gbom Gwom Jos, Da Victor Gyang Buba bowing before the state governor, Gov Simon Lalong who was sitting comfortably whilst the King was bowing to him,see reactions by the Plateau citizens below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
First class king wey no know sey him be king .

Shameful

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Cutezt(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lalasticlala come and judge this thing o, is it right?

1 Like

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Olanipekun1: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
there's nothing like Kings in Nigeria
what we have are glorified permanent mayors loyal to government
so you guys should stop deceiving yourself about these rubbish call Kings
you see Britain?
that's what we call monarchy grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Cutezt(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is also a former Boss of the Nigerian custom

1 Share

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
First class king , disgracing his kingdom and generation because of peanut cake .

4 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wetin consign us with this burukutu and gbete plateau politics undecided if i call fulani for them now dem go begin cry say i dey wicked

9 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by dyangprof(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hana, just because of ”Envelope parcel"

......Money_yab_man!
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
undecided undecided

One of the reasons I respect the Oba of Benin and Alaafin of Oyo. Anyways King pass king.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by eagleeye2: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
When money is involved, bulshït walks.

1 Like

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by babyfaceafrica: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
how is this news?..who dem help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by UnknownT: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Governor can depose him or downgrade his kingship from 1st class to 3rd class. So he knows what he's doing

11 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Karemarealty288(m): 12:42am On Apr 03, 2019
The King is answerable to Commissioner for Arts and Culture.... If you doubt me ask Emir Sanusi.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by falcon01: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2019
As a king, I most certainly Will not Bow Down to k ow Governor!

This is one of the problemes of Nigeria, its either we do Monarchy or Democracy but we combined different bunch of nonsense we even have places practicing sharia how do you expect a place like this to Develop? A place that has too much hate and Tribal Bigotry! A lot of cultures and yet its people cannot put their differences Aside to work it out.. Look at america filled with immigrants from different parts of the world Black, British, Latino,Asian,E.t.c but the founding fathers put that aside and Made A Great Nation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Onlinealaba(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2019
The king is a first class king but what do i know poo happens, na the governor de pay him salary.. Reason y I respect The Emirs las las na the governor and entourage go siddon for floor

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by TheAngry1: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
ok
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Tintinnoty(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
The hustle is real........

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Money must be make

2 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Kendumazy(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by partnerbizz4: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2019
Money talks

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Oricha79(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2019
No be the governor dey pay his salary?

1 Like

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Uyomeyouyo: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Akaujaa(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2019
...and what is wrong with that? The governor is the face and image of the entire state. Bowing before the governor means loyalty to the state and not to the governor as a person.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Hamid7(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Our traditional leaders are no longer useful. They all worship the big politicians to remain relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2019
The yoruba won't mind their oba allowing buhari sit on his throne but watch them come here and have an opinion. Reading the angry reactions makes me happy with Jos people this is how a people with pride act ! You do not sell yourself for money.. the yoruba have allowed tinubu and politics Rob them of any nobility all because of greed ..

The oba of Benin can never bow before buhari or allow buhari sit on his throne , mark my words !!!!

But at least the Jos people are angry unlike the yorubas who said there is nothing wrong with buhari sitting on the Ooni's throne

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

1 Like

Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by deepwater(f): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Niccur is hungry
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by dante0147: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2019
If Oba of Lagos Dey campaign for APC.. How many come be this one body ? grin
Re: Victor Gyang Buba Bows For Governor Lalong! Gbong Gwom Jos Blasted! by heryur(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2019
When you meet the person that care for your bill so you have to give something in return

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) / No Burial In Benin Kingdom Till January 2017- Oba Of Benin / Sacrilege In My Village Where Man Lure His Brother And Wife For Cleansing.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.